mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Forcing myself to get in that post workout meal...

Ok the whole post workout intra workout supplement routine is not bull shit and it does work.

Am I saying that it works better than food. NO.

I believe if your taking exogenous insulin and GH and your drinking already broken down nutrients during your intra and post it will have a synergy effect and work better than if you weren't. I've seen it with a few people first hand. Also you have to be consistent like every day for years for you to really notice because it's not gonna just throw muscle on your frame. Also it's just a tool it's not a replacement for food.

I can't afford to do that shit along with all the SHIT TONS of food I eat so I don't fuck with intra/post supps.

Basics will always work. Guys back in the 90's weren't doing intras. They just ate and ate and ate. Food will always be they no.1 go-to

Lol, maybe stupid question but what's the nutritional benefit of pop tarts ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just easy to eat like others said...

Sometimes i will do a fanta soda on thr car drive home (got that from Dusty H) , then protein shake when i get there... simple sugars fill me back out after the workout.. also kinda buffer the 2nd wave if using slin w big intra shake since its hard for me to get solid meal in after... .

And i still don't get this thing were people think a shake somehow isnt food... whey is coming from cheese, just thru a process to make a powder.. you add oats, fruit, pb, healthy oils, etc amd blend it... what is the difference in that, amd eating anoyher source of protein, taking a spoon of nut oil, and eating a bowl of oatmeal ... notta

And i still don't get this thing were people think a shake somehow isnt food... whey is coming from cheese, just thru a process to make a powder.. you add oats, fruit, pb, healthy oils, etc amd blend it... what is the difference in that, amd eating anoyher source of protein, taking a spoon of nut oil, and eating a bowl of oatmeal ... notta

It's funny how people can't grasp the fact that both chewing and drinking protein achieves the same result. As if suddenly it's no longer effective when you drink it [emoji849]

What's up with the "immediately" after training posts?

Just eat when you can post training; you don't need to force anything in and end up feeling like shit

Yeah, sometimes when I get done blending a shake and pick up the cup, it strikes me how freakin HEAVY my cup is. Berries, whey, oats, banana, oil (olive, coconut, or hemp seed), ground flax and chia seeds, almond milk, sometimes spinach or kale. Couple whole eggs sometimes.

I mean, it's almost as much prep as making a meal, hehe.

What's up with the "immediately" after training posts?

Just eat when you can post training; you don't need to force anything in and end up feeling like shit

lol....square pegs and round holes don't work real good do they...???

haha

:)

Yeah, sometimes when I get done blending a shake and pick up the cup, it strikes me how freakin HEAVY my cup is. Berries, whey, oats, banana, oil (olive, coconut, or hemp seed), ground flax and chia seeds, almond milk, sometimes spinach or kale. Couple whole eggs sometimes.

I mean, it's almost as much prep as making a meal, hehe.

Damn bro, after reading your post it got me thinking. Lol, I never put all that shit in my shakes...usually just 50 g of whey iso and 2 cups of kale...sometimes 1/2 cup of heavy anti-oxidant fruits.
If I chose olive oil, how much?
How much ground flax seed and chia seeds?
How much almond milk?

I'd probably do like a 1/2 cup of blueberries, blackberries, etc. 1/2 cup of whole grain oats...agreed?

Damn bro, after reading your post it got me thinking. Lol, I never put all that shit in my shakes...usually just 50 g of whey iso and 2 cups of kale...sometimes 1/2 cup of heavy anti-oxidant fruits.
If I chose olive oil, how much?
How much ground flax seed and chia seeds?
How much almond milk?

I'd probably do like a 1/2 cup of blueberries, blackberries, etc. 1/2 cup of whole grain oats...agreed?
Oh I'm an idiot, I usually don't measure. Wish I could be more useful here, haha.

After I work out I have a shake but it has to taste good or like yourself I gag.
I found this shake is delicious
a ton of ice cubes
4-6 ounces of water
Frozen banana and 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
1 tablesppon natural peanut butter
1/4 cup dry oats
2 scoops isolate vanilla.
since I put so much ice its almost like an ice cream smoothie and the oatmeal gives it a nice texture

Then Ill eat whenever I'm hungery after that. I think listening to your body is more important than force feeding. As long as you eventually get your meals in at some point youll be fine.

The whole shake then eat an hour later really developed from people taking insulin. I don't take it so therefore eat when I want

My diet is usually like this:

5 -6 omega 3 eggs in EVOO with 20 grams liquid egg whites
2-3 links of turkey sausage or lean beef
2 ezekiel toast with smart balance butter or almond butter
cream of rice with sugar free syrup

Last edited:
My diet is usually like this:

5 -6 omega 3 eggs in EVOO with 20 grams liquid egg whites
2-3 links of turkey sausage or lean beef
2 ezekiel toast with smart balance butter or almond butter
cream of rice with sugar free syrup[/QUOTE

whole diet is about 600 cals huh..???

interesting.

:rolleyes:

After I work out I have a shake but it has to taste good or like yourself I gag.
I found this shake is delicious
a ton of ice cubes
4-6 ounces of water
Frozen banana and 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
1 tablesppon natural peanut butter
1/4 cup dry oats
2 scoops isolate vanilla.
since I put so much ice its almost like an ice cream smoothie and the oatmeal gives it a nice texture

Then Ill eat whenever I'm hungery after that. I think listening to your body is more important than force feeding. As long as you eventually get your meals in at some point youll be fine.

The whole shake then eat an hour later really developed from people taking insulin. I don't take it so therefore eat when I want

found your problem

So what I've been doing generally is this:
Wake Up - 10 g of Leucine (to spike my insulin levels like Elvia suggested)
10 mins later - 4 ml of Synthetine and 4 ml of Syntheselen
Right after that - Pre workout drink and Nitric Oxide
30 mins later - Lift while sipping 50g of HumaPro and 25g of Glycofuse intra
Post workout - 50g of HumaPro and 25g of Glycofuse
*Then I eat as soon as possible afterwards. Ideally it would be about an hour later, but sometimes I can't get an appetite for 2 hours.

Please critique

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"but sometimes I can't get an appetite for 2 hours."

Very simple solution here: Just wait two hours to eat every single time. Build this into your meal/macro plan. If you eat whatever number of calories you're supposed to eat every day then you're talking a matter of 1 hour difference. Thats not going to make much of a difference if any, and if it makes life that much easier/more pleasant for you then just do it and don't worry about it.

If you guys are so paranoid about muscle loss ( you shouldn't be) just drink some LBA's post work out. You dont need to be hungry to drink that stuff.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk 2

Try eating while bustin your ass 8 hrs in the 90 degree sun.
2-3 iso whey shakes with 1/2 scoop size-on for flavor 75 protein and 30 gms dextrin. Last shake is an iso-pure to wash down the chalk.
In between a couple XXX mineral waters.
About the same during my 2 workouts a week.
Normally just 1 meal a day all Summer.....Dinner and a couple of deserts!
Unless it Rains.
Shakes seem to work just fine!

If you guys are so paranoid about muscle loss ( you shouldn't be) just drink some LBA's post work out. You dont need to be hungry to drink that stuff.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk 2

If only they were ready to be ordered!!!:banghead::banghead:

Train fasted and let me know if you still dont want to eat post workout.
Excellent point! This is what I do and even after leg and back days only one hour after all the aminos I'm devouring a 16 oz ribeye and 6 raw eggs.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
FF828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131