over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Friends cycle help,I think this will work but he's a big boy

Totally different look from guy above. Original.poster seems to have a very small frame with extremely short arms. Bwilly pics short guy but normal proportions. Good pics bwilly

Well I'm not lying about my weight no reason to
I wish I had the pics right before the nationals
But doesn't matter. I know where. I was at those are the only pics I can find
You also didn't see my legs .anyway I'm not competing anymore
Those days are. Long gone

Another pic 4 weeks out I think here was 220 about 6%

No way...NO WAY!

I am offseason leaner than you are in this picture and I sure as hell am not 6% body fat.

Not a flame to you but I think you guesstimating are a bit off.

Everybody holds bodyfat differently.my friend and I did an underwater test both came out the same but he looked alot lower than me my 8% looked like when he was 12% it really pissed me off.
I would have to get very low to compare to hi higher bodyfat.
It could be I had stretched skin from growing up obese
And now I have alot of stretched skin but i look alot better than when I was 300lbs of fat

Everybody holds bodyfat differently.my friend and I did an underwater test both came out the same but he looked alot lower than me my 8% looked like when he was 12% it really pissed me off.
I would have to get very low to compare to hi higher bodyfat.
It could be I had stretched skin from growing up obese
And now I have alot of stretched skin but i look alot better than when I was 300lbs of fat

Here is a picture when I was at 5%, tell me you were leaner then this. ;) I think you BF is higher then you think. ;)

Attachments

• MD Back Picture.jpg
    MD Back Picture.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 337
Yes only going into the nationals my bodyfat got that low.
Every woman said I looked disgusting but I didn't care just wore clothes to cover it .i would normally walk around at around 10-12% yeah the send pic was 10 percent but it would go really fast with a strict diet.i only got low leading up to a contest.

Ok whatever you say post up your pictures big man. .
I love these boards people talking shit behing a computer board
I'm sure you think my injurys are fake also
I'm done its a waste of my time I have nothing to prove believe what u want

I don't think the EQ dose is too high...sides will be brought on by stacking it with test I'd do lower test(keep sides and bloat down)so the EQ's positive effects aren't overshadowed...those that have done this know what I'm talking about

Agreed with MightyJohn. Keep the test no more then 500.

Hmm 1000 test and 600 eq is more than enough for anyone and no Anti Ester and not a ton of bloat..... All comes down to diet.
BUT YOUR STATS ARE WAY OFF YOU HAD A BROKEN HYDROSTATIC BODY FAT ANALYSIS AND YOUR SCALE MUST HAVE BEEN BROKEN BTW NOT TRYING TO BE A ASS JUST REALITY CHECK! MOST SENIOR GUYS ON THIS BOARD DON'T TRY TO BRING YOU DOWN THEY JUST PUT YOUR HEAD BACK TO A NORMAL SIZE! IT IS BETTER TO HAVE THE TRUTH BE TOLD THAN TO BE LIED TOO. JUST SAYING...:lightbulb:

holy shit the same guy who was in the accident who trains but cant train, lifts weights but cant close his hand, has no money but does 1000mg primo a week also has a friend who rivals mr olympias statistically. the kicker is not only is his friend mr o material, he is also mentally handicapped and has no idea what cycles he has used to get to this inhuman stature.

my god man give me your paypal account so i can donate you money, I'm a prince in south africa so I can help you out.

Lol on those pictures you're a shrimp, I was bigger than that naturally, hell a new guy i started training this week looks like you and it was his FIRST DAY IN THE GYM IN HIS LIFE.

You're mad that people don't believe your lies, but you can in here blazing with your bro-logic. You get what you ask for. Lesson to be learned, but a little more humble next time, and quit talking so much shit. If you spent your time learning and educating yourself instead of trying to show off shit that isn't even true you would be a lot bigger and wouldn't get shit on.

One more thing, just be honest bro, this is an honest board, and people also smell bullshit from a mile away. Just be honest to the people on this board, and it will reward you, this is not a competition.

Man i'm gonna be sore tomorrow(abs) . Kal was funniest with JESUS CHRIST!
Oh man oh man oh holy side cramp!!! 2 grams eq! ow ow ow ow getting a headache just thinking about that. T

I don't think the EQ dose is too high...sides will be brought on by stacking it with test I'd do lower test(keep sides and bloat down)so the EQ's positive effects aren't overshadowed...those that have done this know what I'm talking about

:yeahthat:

not to thread jack but all these ppl hating on eq being "too high....

I'm heading down this road now so to speak... IMO ppl have such lack of true knowledge when it comes to eq thinking it cause raise in bp crit etc more than others on its own... Im finishing up week 2 of 1.5g/wk eq and yeah I basically frontloaded 1.5 thinking I could just do 1x/wk dose with the half life but after 2 days in of constant headache due to gaba issues NOT bp... i already take xanax but gaba was still altered but since i changed to 750 2x/wk, headaches have diminished... have this lean fullness pump look since about day 3 or 4 and only imagine it to get better, test is around 900/1000 and feel good, no anxiety more than usual, no bp issues, and since learning nicotine has considerable AI effects, bloat is minimal, etc... I'm running a log also and have link to mike arnolds take on eq in my log... anybody should feel free to check it out as is an interesting read that I stumbled on...

me personally am curious about dht related issues from that much primo and test...

Last edited:
too high? man those doses are clearly too low. he wont get shit out of that. if youre not running 2 grams of each compound then just dont even fuck with it. and go ahead and throw somw tren in there at 2 grams a week too. ;)

This cycle isn't for me.so learn how to read.
Anyway if your such adults answer the question that was asked
If it was for me id say so .
Every thread I post goes back to me being disabled .
I don't want to answer questions if this us how it's gonna
Be every time I post.
And if you have something negative to say ,say it to my face
Not on a computer.i don't mind you saying
My bodyfats off or something to that extent
But to the kid calling me a shrimp and being a
Asshole I wish you'd say that to me in real life
Then well see who's laughing ,
Uneducated prick.
Now everybody got it out there system can I post in peace

holy shit the same guy who was in the accident who trains but cant train, lifts weights but cant close his hand, has no money but does 1000mg primo a week also has a friend who rivals mr olympias statistically. the kicker is not only is his friend mr o material, he is also mentally handicapped and has no idea what cycles he has used to get to this inhuman stature.

my god man give me your paypal account so i can donate you money, I'm a prince in south africa so I can help you out.

I never said i was going for mr Olympian.and if you know how to read I posted this to see what you thought about my friends cycle not mine!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131