advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Friends son has no natural GH, was prescribed norditropin but can't get it anymore. Give me some thoughts on this...

FrancisK

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
So my friends son apparently has no natural GH being produced, he has a script for norditropin but I guess there is some shortage and they can't get it anymore. The kid is 14 and he's very small for his age, I could be wrong on this but I feel like this is his last chance to grow and hes getting screwed out of it forever.

Even more messed up is that he plays 3 sports and he's actually pretty good. He just went into freshmen year and obviously I would never tell his mom this but it's not going to be long where he just can't keep up anymore, it's sad.

Guys do I just let this go or do I try to help here? Keep in mind I care about this kid, he's a good kid and he deserves better. I'm leery of even broaching the topic of giving UGL growth to a little kid I didn't bring that up yet, but I did bring up l carnitine as I know that gets used for kids with developmental problems and it's not nearly as "risky" but still I don't even know if that's going to do shit if the kid has 0 growth in his body.

Give me your thoughts, would you step in here or am I jackass for even considering messing with a little kids hormones...

My guess is that they probably have a good reason for doing this, not just a shortage, it's not always caregivers understand what the doctor is saying, you know it's complex for someone with no medical training. This is just a wild guess: they determined he was too far along with his puberty to have an effect on height. I remember me sending my short friend to the docs, when I was 15 lol, to ask about GH. They measured his testicles and said, "sorry kid, you are too mature for GH."

I would never advice some kid and his parents on a course to take. In retrospect, after what I've read, I might have prescribed MYSELF with Anavar and GH at as young as 8 lol. I'm not even kidding. I read that parents very frequently ask endos for growth for their kid who they want to become a football player or whatever. I bet it has happened too.

Just some thoughts from someone who is NOT a doctor.

This is just a wild guess: they determined he was too far along with his puberty to have an effect on height.
Not only does that make no sense at 14, but why wouldn’t the doctor just say that instead of “sorry there’s a shortage”?

Okay so I just asked why they didn't just give him another brand of GH. She said it took 8 months for the insurance to approve the nords and for another brand to be approved it would have taken another 8 months while they were told the Nords would be available in two months. That was in May...

Not only does that make no sense at 14, but why wouldn’t the doctor just say that instead of “sorry there’s a shortage”?

Why wouldn't it make sense at 14? "Big" testicles = testosterone is produced = testosterone converts to estrogen = estrogen seals the growth plates. I haven't studied it but it might be true that you might still get some height increase from it even if the kid has a beard and is exhibiting young adult muscle mass. But from the recent post by OP maybe the problem really was a shortage but you'd think there must be a way around it. I don't know if it was possible to broach the subject with the doc, "as it happens I can get growth hormone, would it be possible for you to write an instruction on dosage until we sort out this issue with the insurance companies?" Probably not lol, but you never know. Being short is such a handicap today that it's taken seriously from what I've seen.

No estrogen is why Anavar in kids does not affect final height even if treated pre-puberty.

I personally wouldn't intervene since it's a kid, let the doctor do his job. That nordi is good though pop 1.1 click, 25 mg yohimbine, a brinkaid and energy drink on the way to gym for fasted cardio.

Weird i live in Denmark where Norditropin is made and there is no shortage here or any where else in Europe ?

Okay so I just asked why they didn't just give him another brand of GH. She said it took 8 months for the insurance to approve the nords and for another brand to be approved it would have taken another 8 months while they were told the Nords would be available in two months. That was in May...
That’s just doctors and insurance companies being lazy. A doctor can escalate a case to the insurance company and request a peer to peer review which is usually resolved giving a prior authorization within 72 hours.

She likely does not see it as a medical necessity so doesn’t want to put in the work so is willing to wait 2 months.

That’s just doctors and insurance companies being lazy. A doctor can escalate a case to the insurance company and request a peer to peer review which is usually resolved giving a prior authorization within 72 hours.

She likely does not see it as a medical necessity so doesn’t want to put in the work so is willing to wait 2 months.

That's usually my default too, the doctor is just a piece of shit and doesn't care. Especially considering how hard it was for them to get it in the first place.

Love to have multibillion dollar insurance companies decide what medicines we are able to give to our children!

What insurance company are they on?

They will have an internal list of medications they work with (will be available to the public) through their specialized pharmacy.

Then it just gets down to finding it with an in-network pharmacy. Need to establish viable alternatives ASAP.

So my friends son apparently has no natural GH being produced, he has a script for norditropin but I guess there is some shortage and they can't get it anymore. The kid is 14 and he's very small for his age, I could be wrong on this but I feel like this is his last chance to grow and hes getting screwed out of it forever.

Even more messed up is that he plays 3 sports and he's actually pretty good. He just went into freshmen year and obviously I would never tell his mom this but it's not going to be long where he just can't keep up anymore, it's sad.

Guys do I just let this go or do I try to help here? Keep in mind I care about this kid, he's a good kid and he deserves better. I'm leery of even broaching the topic of giving UGL growth to a little kid I didn't bring that up yet, but I did bring up l carnitine as I know that gets used for kids with developmental problems and it's not nearly as "risky" but still I don't even know if that's going to do shit if the kid has 0 growth in his body.

Give me your thoughts, would you step in here or am I jackass for even considering messing with a little kids hormones...
I feel for the situation the kids in and also for you as you have something to offer to help.

At the end of the day the decision is between the parents. Nothing wrong with letting them know you have the ability to provide options, leave it out there without trying to convince them of anything and just let it be.

no i would not step in, i would see it as none of my business

Norditropin shortage in a lot of countries right now.

Have him ask his endrochronologist to change sources of HGH. I had a friend years ago that noticed his baby daughter was not growing and they found she was not making HGH. They would inject her when she was sleeping so she didn't notice. I asked about if she wasn't making any or not releasing any. As we all know that is not the same thing and can be dealt with different ways. Peptides may be an option even though Dr.s just script GH. If the pituitary is compromised then he may not be making other hormones' as well.

You men IGF-1 levels.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner