advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Friends son has no natural GH, was prescribed norditropin but can't get it anymore. Give me some thoughts on this...

Norditropin shortage in a lot of countries right now.
Where ? and are we talkin black market because again sofar nothing about this has been reported from Novo Nordisk A/S ?

I would get an order in to the Provider asap. Start with a vial a day which is roughly 15iu of Blacks to catch up then a maintenance dose of 10iu. Also about 100mg of tren per week so IGF doesnt go too high. Might need some slin to control BG after a while too.

....just kidding. I was gonna delete that but my edit button isnt working.

But really he has bloodwork done and it shows he has absolutely ZERO GH production? So he had a script before but the authorization for a generic takes 8 months?? Something doesnt sound right.

Your testicles are big so yeah youre good? Lol wtf.

If it were me - and yes I know its different than when its your child - I would get an off market GH just to bide my time and blow up the insurance provider every single day, on the phone, Twitter (weird how effective that is when you put certain companies on blast publicly) etc until they get the script re approved.

Okay so just found out they have a stockpile of scripted Genotropin but couldn't use them because they don't have the pen or whatever it's fucken called and they couldn't find them anywhere....wtf how stupid that nobody could provide them pens.

Anyway, so now I need to research how to use the Geno's without the pen.

Thanks for all the input fellas

Okay so just found out they have a stockpile of scripted Genotropin but couldn't use them because they don't have the pen or whatever it's fucken called and they couldn't find them anywhere....wtf how stupid that nobody could provide them pens.

Anyway, so now I need to research how to use the Geno's without the pen.

Thanks for all the input fellas
qsc has pens

alternatively, reconstitute within pen cartridge and transfer to empty vial

Would rather not go into details but apparently the nords will be available to the kid tomorrow, kinda fucked up situation I uncovered but all good now.

The mom is on board with also trying some l carnitine, funny anyone who i tell about l carnitine reads about it and then wants it for themseleves. Problem is every study I can find for kids is talking about oral which I thought was shit bioavailability. I know of another kid who was doing injects from his doc for a growing issue so I know it's done but i can't figure out what dose and frequency to try because again online it's all about oral.

Not sure if I should broach having him mess with an AI though to block estrogen, it's like how far do you go with this? I don't know...

So my friends son apparently has no natural GH being produced, he has a script for norditropin but I guess there is some shortage and they can't get it anymore. The kid is 14 and he's very small for his age, I could be wrong on this but I feel like this is his last chance to grow and hes getting screwed out of it forever.

Even more messed up is that he plays 3 sports and he's actually pretty good. He just went into freshmen year and obviously I would never tell his mom this but it's not going to be long where he just can't keep up anymore, it's sad.

Guys do I just let this go or do I try to help here? Keep in mind I care about this kid, he's a good kid and he deserves better. I'm leery of even broaching the topic of giving UGL growth to a little kid I didn't bring that up yet, but I did bring up l carnitine as I know that gets used for kids with developmental problems and it's not nearly as "risky" but still I don't even know if that's going to do shit if the kid has 0 growth in his body.

Give me your thoughts, would you step in here or am I jackass for even considering messing with a little kids hormones...
ABSOLUTELY do not expose this kid to UGL GH.

You should encourage his parent to try hard af to get GH. EVen if there is shortage if you try hard enough and call aroud enough and raise some noise you will eventually find the product. I mean this is after all a Kids LONG TERM health we are talking about. not an insignificant problem. IF you give me your state, I can ask around. Send me the exact prescription etc. send a PM it will be better for confidentiality.

sorry just read the thread sounds like you got them. good. in my personal opinion I would not try to interfere. pubertal endocrinology is more nuanced than bodybuilding endocrinology. Continue to support them and encourage close follow up

Where ? and are we talkin black market because again sofar nothing about this has been reported from Novo Nordisk A/S ?
Google norditropin shortage you will have your answer. My supplier has been out for months. I miss my Nords, one of the few gh brands that keep me not looking like my face is double the size.

Google norditropin shortage you will have your answer. My supplier has been out for months. I miss my Nords, one of the few gh brands that keep me not looking like my face is double the size.
Damn sucks balls..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity