over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FTPP log

God speed bro! Thanks for the log.

Any updates in Frito's over all feeling after day 1?

Day 1: 80mcg of FTPP at 7:00am. Overall it was a very warm feeling day. The office was pretty warm so the whole day I was hot. Not sweaty though but more like clen where body temp just feels elevated.

2nd dose 80mcg at 5:00pm before workout. Workout was very good. Stronger than I have been in a while. I had been sick the past week and only worked out once so I may have just been fresh. However workout was very sweaty, much sweatier than a typical workout. I've read how this stuff can cause serious dehydration so I've been drinking my ass off but still been thirsty all day.

Plan on upping to 100mcg tomorrow. Not sure when to do the 2nd dose however. 1st one was last night before bed and it caused restless sleep. I'm thinking before working out is good because I'm burning for a few hours after my workout at a higher rate. Word is this stuff can be run once a day and be fine so hopefully it wont matter either way. Will update with weight tomorrow morning.

Did you log your starting measurements? I'm curious to see inches lost along with scale weight.

nah I didn't. I just ate a bunch so ill measure the waist in the morning and it'll almost be a starting measurement

nah I didn't. I just ate a bunch so ill measure the waist in the morning and it'll almost be a starting measurement

Great & thanks. Just to clarify I'm not looking to find out your starting measurements just the differences lost/gained throughout your cycle.

Defo following this! Be awesome stuff if it works!
Some great peptides getting released :)
how has your subjects diet, cardio and workouts changed?

Good luck dude!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

2 days in, I've upped cardio and thats my only change. I didnt want to change my diet because I wanted to see if this peptide did exactly what the study says. My diet isnt terrible but its definitely not 100% clean and in the studies diets werent changed at all. So far 2 days and 2 stronger than usual workouts. Definitely more winded during my whole workout but strength is up. Hopefully there's some weight loss tomorrow morning but I've read NO where how long this stuff takes to work so who knows. :confused:

Defo following this! Be awesome stuff if it works!
Some great peptides getting released :)
how has your subjects diet, cardio and workouts changed?

Good luck dude!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Morning 3, same weight....... Been very hot all day long and sweaty workouts but no weight loss.... will continue research

Do you feel like you're gaining water at all? I'm curious if its similar to dnp in that sense. When I run dnp I don't actually lose any weight untill I come off because of how much water I hold from it.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Do you feel like you're gaining water at all? I'm curious if its similar to dnp in that sense. When I run dnp I don't actually lose any weight untill I come off because of how much water I hold from it.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Already holding a little water so I cant tell too much yet. Studies were showing an 11% loss in body weight in 30 days, so if this is like dnp I'd be holding a hell of a lot of water to make up that 11%

Already holding a little water so I cant tell too much yet. Studies were showing an 11% loss in body weight in 30 days, so if this is like dnp I'd be holding a hell of a lot of water to make up that 11%

11% in 30 days?!! wow that is a LOT! was that in mice or humans?

Yea I'm following along here. Interested in this log and peptide :D

11% in 30 days?!! wow that is a LOT! was that in mice or humans?

That was mice but that's literally ALL there is to read about so far. So those are the only numbers I can base my progress off of. I'm not necessarily expecting something so drastic but something close to it.

don't forget in those studies the dose was SIGNIFICANTLY higher than what you are dosing at.

Another good workout. Felt strong with lots of endurance. Weight is a little frustrating so will be trying 200mcg in a single shot tomorrow to see if its any different.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
LoneWolf22
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131