over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FTPP log

Research may not have progressed that far as of yet. Probably wouldn't refine dose that much until human trails if it were to make it that far.

Ak

Human trials start in January at .03mg/kg I believe

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

Excellent work with the logs men, Please keep up the good work. This peptide has me very curious and I hope results start sprouting for you all sooner rather than later.
G

Well I'm about 220 so .03mg/kg would only be 3mg, that seems very low. I think I'm gonna keep my dose around 200mg for the next two days because of the holiday and then up it monday.

Well I'm about 220 so .03mg/kg would only be 3mg, that seems very low. I think I'm gonna keep my dose around 200mg for the next two days because of the holiday and then up it monday.

You are correct, that would be 3mg but you are taking 200 mcg (micro) not mg. BIG difference.

Ya bro your right Apparently my brains not working today for some reason I was thinking I'm taking 200mg not mcg. Some of my supps I take in mg so that's must of been where I confused myself

Def notice a difference doing all 200mcg in one shot in the morning. The smallest type of physical activity and I'm extra hot for a half hour or so.

We also have to understand that the animal studies lost between 10-20% of their total weight in body fat in weeks.

Dont think that is what we are looking for here.

Ak

Def notice a difference doing all 200mcg in one shot in the morning. The smallest type of physical activity and I'm extra hot for a half hour or so.

Any change in body weight or energy level today, wumba?

Do they know the saturation point?

In my humble opinion, i dont think you will see any results at these dosages. Remember that every study i have looked at this has worked amazing but at dosages of 1.5-3mg/kg. So for an 80kg male, you are talking 120-240mg daily!! So at 200mcg daily you are taking 1/100th of the dose. Science is science, you cant just take something that is proven and then make assumptions and reduce dosages by such ratios and expect anything close to what was found in the experiment. Let me give you some examples:

1) We know that nandrolone has great anabolic effects at 2-7mg/kg weekly. For an 80kg male this would be somewhere between 200-560mg/weekly. Do you think that we can expect results at 1/100 of the dose? Do you think you would get any results if you injected 2-5.6mg of deca weekly? Of course not.

2) We know that 10mg of lipitor will reduce your LDL cholesterol by 35%. What would you expect if we gave you 0.1mg daily? Not a damn thing.

3) We know for otitis media (middle ear infection) we need 90mg of amoxicilin per kg of body weight daily divided in three doses. This can be 1000mg of amoxil three times daily lets say. Do you think your ear infection will be cured at 10mg of amoxil three times daily? Hell no.

I think this peptide is very interesting and promising but not at these dosages or prices that you guys are using now.

What if the saturation dose is something like 1 mg? If that were the case, then you would probably see the same results from 5 mg. As you would from 100 mg.

Woke up down over half a lb this morning. The most interesting part is I was out last night and couldnt eat until late and had a huge dinner around 11 o'clock. Still woke up down a bit. Maybe this is starting to work some. Continuing 200mcg in single shot today and tomorrow.

In my humble opinion, i dont think you will see any results at these dosages. Remember that every study i have looked at this has worked amazing but at dosages of 1.5-3mg/kg. So for an 80kg male, you are talking 120-240mg daily!! So at 200mcg daily you are taking 1/100th of the dose. Science is science, you cant just take something that is proven and then make assumptions and reduce dosages by such ratios and expect anything close to what was found in the experiment. Let me give you some examples:

1) We know that nandrolone has great anabolic effects at 2-7mg/kg weekly. For an 80kg male this would be somewhere between 200-560mg/weekly. Do you think that we can expect results at 1/100 of the dose? Do you think you would get any results if you injected 2-5.6mg of deca weekly? Of course not.

2) We know that 10mg of lipitor will reduce your LDL cholesterol by 35%. What would you expect if we gave you 0.1mg daily? Not a damn thing.

3) We know for otitis media (middle ear infection) we need 90mg of amoxicilin per kg of body weight daily divided in three doses. This can be 1000mg of amoxil three times daily lets say. Do you think your ear infection will be cured at 10mg of amoxil three times daily? Hell no.

I think this peptide is very interesting and promising but not at these dosages or prices that you guys are using now.

This says it all!!!

Woke up down over half a lb this morning. The most interesting part is I was out last night and couldnt eat until late and had a huge dinner around 11 o'clock. Still woke up down a bit. Maybe this is starting to work some. Continuing 200mcg in single shot today and tomorrow.

Interesting.... I think I read somewhere where the best results (more weight loss) were from a high fat diet? I could be wrong and too tired to look it up right now...

Could be the case although I generally have a low carb higher fat diet as it is. Another interesting thing I just realized today - I havent an uninterrupted night of sleep in seriously years. I've slept 100% through the night the last 4 nights. Cant just be a coincidence.

Question for anyone on atoposis, (cell death). Doesnt cell death occur when the cell wall is destroyed? if so, it seems to me that as long as it causes the wall to break, death should occur. The bodyheat thing tells me something is def occurring but sounds more like liopysis (fat hydrolosis).

Morning 6 up 1 1/2 lbs from yesterday. Will be doubling dose tomorrow. Merry Christmas all

What if the saturation dose is something like 1 mg? If that were the case, then you would probably see the same results from 5 mg. As you would from 100 mg.

Well saturation dose was not 1mg because the group that had 3mg/kg lost more weight than the group that had 1.5mg/kg. So saturation dose is definitely not 1mg (AT LEAST IN MICE :) )

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
LiverKing01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131