over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Garcia"s Elitropin Trial--8/6/11-2/6/11

Not on freaking TRT. Read please.

Had a serious Strep infection for over a week. Out of comission.

Back next wk, hopewfully.

in PT and didnt want to lose muscle.

Also just test/proviron trt dose for sex drive. Been seeing a couple chicks on the side:p

I must have mis read this. Anyway, good luck with the Eli's and keep us all posted with your progress.

Well, going back tomorrow after almost 3 weeks off. Still have a sore throat. Been on antibiotics for over 2 weeks. Not good.

Laid off all supps and GH for a week. Went back on 4 days ago. Numbness back, but not bad at all.

Tomorrow should reveal alot.

Still sick. Can't go back to doctor's because I have no health insurance. Already racked-up 500 worth of tests as self-pay.

For-profit health care just sucks!! Health care is a right, not a privilage. I hate Republicans.

No more posts regarding sponsors by me ever on this site.

Elis are great, however.

Does this mean we will never get to see pics of the amazing physique you have built? You were posting them up a few weeks ago.

Good log, hope you will continue with it.

Really :confused:

No offence to Garcia but this has to be the worst log I have ever seen. Regardless of being sick etc. You won lots of free GH... top quality GH. And you moaned about it to begin with. Then you start a crap log and don't really seem bothered. Then you get sick.

Then you moan about how your not gonna talk about sponsors no more. I saw the ergo thread and hey I agree with alot of the stuff you wrote but then you acted like a little child. I need to add again I agreed with alot of your concerns. But you just ended up like a moaning negative who needs to grow some balls.

I would have loved to have won that GH. I am hoping I win the Providers comp. Never used GH before. If I was given the amazing gift you had I would be putting in alot of effort to log my honest feelings. I would provide lots of info. Not just say yeah they are great... give back something cos they give you an excellent opportunity. Although if I felt like I was unable to do that I wouldn't have entered the Provider's comp in the first place.

Just my advice so you can ignore if you want but I would seriously try and change your negative attitude and start training hard and providing a decent log. Eli derseve more than your giving them.. but of course honesty is the key... if it is crap you say it and visa versa. Regards

I agree. I actually am back training now and may actually continue the log. Just don't want to be involved with sponsor feedback anymore.

This product, however is the best GH I have ever used. Seriously.

I will consider your thoughts.

I agree. I actually am back training now and may actually continue the log. Just don't want to be involved with sponsor feedback anymore.

This product, however is the best GH I have ever used. Seriously.

I will consider your thoughts.

Not what I expected but yeah thats really good to hear. Your a good guy. I hope you get good results from everything. I hear they are top GH so added to good diet and training I can only see good things happening. Good luck with everything. I look forward to seeing you progress.

Just started PCT. 2on 1 off schedule. BF down to 11 even and weight down to 210. 2 iu/day. not posting pics of me in underwear bc that is just gay

Just started PCT. 2on 1 off schedule. BF down to 11 even and weight down to 210. 2 iu/day. not posting pics of me in underwear bc that is just gay

You know what's gay? The fact that you don't have enough balls to post a picture.

Why waste and throw it away and give up easily. Maybe bodybuilding is not for you.

You know what's gay? The fact that you don't have enough balls to post a picture.

True story q!:)

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Why waste and throw it away and give up easily. Maybe bodybuilding is not for you.

Another true story:)

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

You had to know that comment was going to get under a few of the Brothers skins :eek:

Maybe he should try the new mens bikini division?

With his stats he could compete in women's bodybuilding but i am betting he doesnt carry enough muscle for that Q. What do you think?

We are just gay though=-) Funny thing is you have a beautiful wife and i have a beautiful fiance. This cat has no health insurance and bitches about everything. i will take gay, how about you.

Hows the elitropin going garcia. Just so we can keep this 'log' on point=-)

Sorry my friend but this is no log...... I just wasted my time reading this garbage

Sorry my friend but this is no log...... I just wasted my time reading this garbage

I agree it is a more a rant on not being able to make anything out of your life imo. I am a mean mean person though.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws