over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Push 50's Come Back Log

Push50

Rep for Uncle Z.
Registered
A quick introduction for those of you that do not know me.
I am Push50!!!

And this is my come back log.

I am 57 y/o at 5’6” and weigh in at 159 lbs.
I have been lifting for the better part of 14 years... I run a clean diet most of the time and even in the times that my diet is not as clean; I still strive to eat healthy and make wise choices.
At the age of 48, I entered my first amateur bodybuilding competition and have competed in two others since then. This was a bucket list item and I have not decided if I will compete again, however, I still run a cycle or two a year and maintain a healthy lifestyle so that if I decide to, I am ready.

I have had some setbacks this past year and lost a lot of muscle mass (size) and weight. I am prepping to get back on point and the goal is to weigh in around 185 at 10% body fat or less by the end of my cycle. Is this possible? With Euro-Pharmacies, absolutely. In the end, you be the judge.

I will not be counting calories or watching my macro balance during this cycle unless I see a need to do so. My goal is to eat everything that I can and maintain a high but clean caloric intake. The focus will be on proteins and carbs. I do not intend to use protein powders or carb powders; I will strive to get my macros from food sources.

I will be running a little more gear than I normally would, but I want to see where this goes. If I see any sides, I can always reduce the dosages and get them under control.
For the past 6 months or so, my diet has not been on point and neither has my workouts. However, I have maintained a decent physique throughout, but genetics are not on my side.
Please feel free to chime in. We do not always have to agree, but the proof in in the pudding as they say. Give me 16 - 20 weeks and I will show you what is possible.

I will be running a strength and size workout.
Mondays - Strength - Upper Body
Tuesday - Strength - Lower Body
Wednesday -Off
Thursday - Size - Back/Shoulders
Friday - Size - Chest/Arms
Saturday - Size - Legs
Sunday -Off

So ran ran Anadrol for 4 days last week and and today was my first pin of this cycle. Started my workouts last week as well, with the exception of leg day on Saturday because I was out on the deer hunt. But, with all the up and down hill walking that I did, I think I got my leg workout in.

Good work out this am followed by breakfast. Eggs, chili, toast, cream of rice.

Here is my starting pic.
giphy.gif

Still working the diet over and hoping that the boldenone with help increase my hunger some. i have just never been a really big eater and pushing calories is tough as I am sure most know.

So, today was a leg day for strength. Hit the following:
Squats
Hack Squat
Dead Lifts
Lying Leg Curls
Calf Raises (Standing)
Leg Extensions (this is a deviation from the original workout)

Diet is going ok, calories are still a little under par. Not really counting them, just trying to eat as much as I can. Yesterday was at approximately 2300, so I have to get that up.
Feeling good for the most part. Went hunting this past weekend and ended up losing my key fob. That sucked. I was out in the boonies and had no cell service so calling a locksmith was out of the question. used the screwdriver on my Leatherman and popped the latch on my beer window. I think that I applied too much pressure to the palm of my hand and ended up with a marble size knot almost dead center of the palm.

I pinned 250 mcg of BP157 into my palm this am and Ill be damned if the pain hast already been reduced by at least 60-75%. That stuff is totally awesome. Of course pining in my palm was a first, and I never realized just how tough the palm is. It didn't help that I am right handed and I was injecting into that hand.
Anyway, on the road to full recovery and looking forward to the next workout.

I’m still kicking. Took some time off to spend with my wife, every moment is special. Still hit workouts and maintained calories as best I can.

The intake of calories is the biggest struggle currently. After 6-7 months with a decreased appetite, it will take a while to get back to where I can eat 3500 calories or so a day. But! I have put on some weight over the past couple weeks. I am up to 166 from 159 so 7-pound increase. SO far so good.

Today was lower body for strength.

Squats

Hack Squat

Dead Lift

Leg Curls

Leg Extensions

On track and slowly starting to push harder.

Everything is still on track. Pushed my weights up some and boy can I say that I haven’t been lifting or doing any other exercise for that matter.
Biceps and triceps are what hurts the most.

Diet still really sucks for lack of a better way to state it. I am gaining minimal, a pound here, a pound there. I am also aware that the main reason for lack of gaining is due to a low caloric intake. I’m not seeing much in fat gains, so at least there is that!

Still hitting it hard.

Today was upper body for strength.

Wide Grip pull ups w/Chain (#15)

Bent over Barbell Row

Standing Overhead Press

Inclined Dumbbell Bench

Dips w/Chain (#15)

EZ Bar Curls/Skull Crushers

Still fighting with the diet. I just can not seem to eat enough. I eat all day and feel full constantly to the point that I feel like I cannot eat anything else. But mu caloric intake is still not great enough to precipitate weight gain. That seems to be the hardest part of my training. Training my stomach to expand enough to get back to a caloric surplus. Any ideas of tips that might help are appreciated.

Even as recently as a year ago I could take in 4000 calories. No problem. Now I am hard pressed to consume 2000 calories. Last year I could put away 8-12 tacos, not now. I am lucky if I can get 3 down. I am sure that some of it has to do with the repercussions of Stress so That’s where I will focus my starting point for research. There has got to be an answer.

How is everyone doing today? Hopefully you and yours are doing well.
I have contemplated how to update this log and I guess the best way is just to come out and say it.
Most of you know that I have been going through some family struggles and it has affected me immensely. I was hoping that I was ready to jump back into a cycle and find some sort of normalcy in my life.
I have come to the decision that I am nowhere ready to be running this cycle, so I am going to end it now. No sense in dragging it out and having less than the desirable results that I know if would produce.
I will continue this log, as I attempt to get myself to a better place mentally, emotionally, and physically.
I will be taking the rest of the week off and then starting Monday I will run a 3 day fast followed by a 3 day recovery. Then I will do a 5 day fast and a 7 day recovery. This will be followed by a 2 week fast which I have discussed with my doc, and he will be following me throughout. I will incorporate meditation and yoga throughout the fast and hopefully this will help me to reset.
I appreciate all of you that follow my logs, and I am sorry if you feel let down, but this is in my opinion the right move to make.

Rest in peace to my brother Push I’m gonna miss you brother. See you on the other side.

Yes very sad R.I.P brother. Nobody made a thread here? 🙏

Yes he was part of the community here for 9 years and a rep for Uncle Z. Out of respect it would be nice he was a good guy 😢
OK brother what section should I post it in.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131