over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Heavy hitter’s gettin back at it log!!

heavyhitter

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Got a nice little cycle in from monster.
It’s been a minute since I’ve been consistent with the gym. Life gets in the way, and my ibs just made it such a nightmare to try and eat.
Fast forward to today….I was diagnosed with mast cell activation syndrome a few months back. This seems to have been the cause of nearly all my gastric issues and constant stomach upset.
I’ve been in a combination of heavy anti histamines(mast cell syndrome causes a huge release of histamines in response to things that it just randomly seems as a problem) and a mast cell stabilizer called cromolyn, as well as quercetin which is a naturally occurring mast cell stabilizer.
My digestion lately has been pretty damn good. Im actually feeling hungry for the first time in years. Diarrhea is down to almost none. So it’s time to get back at this.
I’ve lost a lot of size, and I just turned 40 years old so this isn’t going to be an all out blast. I’d like to get back to a semi lean 225-230. Currently sitting at 213.
Cycle will consist of 300mgs weekly of Monster Test E, and 400 mgs a week of a 200/200 blend of mast and npp. First solid workout in a hot minute will be tomorrow morning.
Here we go!

Alright. Training day today. Went back to the old tried and true DC 2 way split. This morning was chest, shoulders, triceps, back width, back thickness

I didn’t go super heavy on these as I’m not trying to be cripplingly sore as I’m going to be hitting these same parts again on Friday. Here’s my exercise selection for today.

Hammer incline press
Hammer selectorized shoulder press
Body master dip machine
Medium width neutral grip pulldowns
Hammer plates loaded seated row

All exercises were done for 1 rest pause set with partials and a static hold on the very last two of the whole set, and crept for back thickness which consisted of 1 set of 12 and a heavier set of 8.
While upper body feels tight and pumped still. Really nice

On a side note about the Monster gear, 2 injections in and zero pip for either one. Pretty happy about that. I got enough aches and pains to worry about lol

I get bad heartburn as well, and not much really helped me either.
What all have you tried brother? I’ve been battling this stuff for years and have found some things that work

Good for you @heavyhitter .
Watching. To help you feel accountable.
Good luck.
Keep your log updated with pictures as well.
Happy holidays.

MS

What all have you tried brother? I’ve been battling this stuff for years and have found some things that work
Famotidine and nexium are stuff I tried, and ACV helps a bit but not quite enough. Found I had gastritis as well (had an upper GI as well as colonoscopy) and took a course of antibiotics for it (which made me sleepy af), but once the infection gone hasn't really helped. Soon will be meeting with doc for any other ideas.

If acv is helping, it’s because your stomach acid levels are too low, not too high. Nexium and famotadine are just masking symptoms. Try a capsule of betaine hcl before 3 of your largest meals daily and see how that treats you.
And if you’ve really done a round of antibiotics….you need to replenish your gut microbiome with either a high quality probiotic like Dr. ohira’s(the only one that’s ever made a significant difference for me) or naturally fermented products like kimchi, saurkraut, or a high quality Greek yoghurt like Fage

If acv is helping, it’s because your stomach acid levels are too low, not too high. Nexium and famotadine are just masking symptoms. Try a capsule of betaine hcl before 3 of your largest meals daily and see how that treats you.
And if you’ve really done a round of antibiotics….you need to replenish your gut microbiome with either a high quality probiotic like Dr. ohira’s(the only one that’s ever made a significant difference for me) or naturally fermented products like kimchi, saurkraut, or a high quality Greek yoghurt like Fage
Yogurt's nice and I've been drinking the Activia probiotics drinkable yogurts...they also help a bit too. Seems the prep process for colonscopy plus the antibiotics I took later for the gastritis blew away my gut microbiome causing even more havoc.

Yogurt's nice and I've been drinking the Activia probiotics drinkable yogurts...they also help a bit too. Seems the prep process for colonscopy plus the antibiotics I took later for the gastritis blew away my gut microbiome causing even more havoc.
Ya that will absolutely destroy your beneficial gut bacteria

Being that the DC 2-way split is only 3 days a week, today was a test day. Tomorrow will be biceps, forearms, calves, hams, quads.
Appetite is good, pretty damn sore everywhere today lol

@heavyhitter .... thank you for posting again. Request to see your cornbread, from scratch or package kind.

MS
To be honest I just used a box of famous Dave’s cornbread mix and kicked it up with some raw honey. And thanks man….it feels good to be getting back to it. Well….it doesn’t feel good yet. Right now it hurts lol

Being that the DC 2-way split is only 3 days a week, today was a test day. Tomorrow will be biceps, forearms, calves, hams, quads.
Appetite is good, pretty damn sore everywhere today lol
What do you do activity wise on the other days?

Alright, my schedule got a little fucked up last week. I hit my leg workout, but had to skip my second chest/shoulders,triceps, back width, and back thickness workout. I hit it today and it looked like this
Smith machine slight incline press rp
Smith should’ve repress rp
Smith machine slight incline jm press rp
Hammer iso pulldown rp
Hammer low row 2 sets

IMG_8464.jpeg
Did some yummy cooking last night. Smoked turkey soup with cannellini beans and collard greens

Alrighty. Today was biceps, forearms, calves, hams, quads.
Weight is up a couple pounds. Weighed 216 this morning. Here’s how my workout looked
Preacher curls rp
Pinwheel curls rp
Toe presses on leg press dc style with slow negatives and a ten second hold in the bottom position. I superset these with banded tibia raises.
Band assisted Nordic curls rp
Leg press set of 12. Heavier set of 8 followed by the widow maker

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws