over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Flex22 Euro Pharmacies “back at it log”

I hit legs this past weekend and I made sure i had at least 2-3 meals in me before so I had more then enuff fuel to push it hard. And it felt amazing . I did a few things different this workout which I’ll mention as I go. After my 5 min treadmill warm up I started with
1) high rep single leg ext 3x20,15,12
(I have always started with a ham exercise to warmup after all of my Meadows and Stevenson reading but did quads first.
2) single leg standing ham curls 4x15,12,10,10
3) Barbell back squats 135x10, 225x8, worksets 315x6, 315x5. (I haven’t done reg BB squats in well over a month so I kept it safe and really went slow on my negatives and tried to sit in the hole for a half sec too)
4) S/S hip adductor/hip abductor machine 2x20,15
5) calf raises off leg press 4x20,15,10,10
I attempted to take a pic for the log but my legs were so full of blood you could see no definition except around my lower quad above knee. They were just huge and full to the max)

Like all workouts I always have my intra shake I sip throughout and then when I get home, 20mins later I make a 59g whey iso shake with cream of wheat packet and sip that for about 15mins so I don’t bloat and my stomach doesn’t feel like shit. Then about a half hour after that shake is when I eat a big meal. My post meal was 4 whole eggs, 1 cup egg whites, 3 pieces turkey bacon, bagel and 24 oz water. So even though weight has gone down somewhat as I’ve been leaning out my strength is actually goin up and definetly noticing more definition, vascularity and pop as each week goes by.

This is my last post for today. I did it this way so it didn’t look like a king essay that people would just skim over. I’ve noticed in some of the other logs people very accurate and measuring and counting calories etc. I am all for that and I used to do it myself for a long time as well. The only reason I don’t anymore is for a couple reasons

At least 75% of my diet is the same foods just rotated each day. So whenI want to cut or lose some weight I cut my portions down or will cut out a meal or sub in more veggies and less calories with carbs and also cut my carbs out much earlier in the day so they’re mainly jus around my workout and when I wake up. So both the mirror and a scale tell me when my okansnworking or needs to be more fine tuned. And so far my method works for me, key word for me. Like everything it’s about finding out what works best for you.

Now the only thing I can say will eventually happen and I know it’s just a matter of time…as I get older my body’s not going to assimilate or react the same way it’s been acting to my diet because it just part of the process. When that happens I will go back to the drawing board and start tracking my calories and journaling how my body reacts to certain foods and adjust from there

So I’ve been doing my best keeping up in this log and believe I’ve been doin decent. I just apologize I haven’t been more in depth. I found out Saturday my grandmother passed away. And in the last month have dealt with so much family stuff from my daughter getting suspended from school to both of them staying out late at nite and doing my best to help the issue and constantly being hit with there mother pulling the “primary guardian” card and interfering making things feel impossible. On top of finding out a close close family member was using my account for years taking out and maxing Credit cards and I was oblivious to it . On top of Also trying to buy our first house and the market being straight distguisting. So alota been on my plate and I’ve been trying to balance it all and also get just at least 4 hours of sleep a day because I work nights I’m having to do everything during the day and I’m beginning to real feel fallen apart.
On a good note, the products have been above and beyond great and exceeded my expectations. I’ve cleaned up my eating being more clean but now I need to start paying closer attention to my meal timing. I’ve gotten down to 214lbs and am very happy with my look at the moment. I wanna start increasing my calories slowly now which will require me also paying much closer attention to my calorie intake and getting in more meals.
Today I made it to the gym and had such an extremely awesome leg workout, my only regret was not taking any pics because my youngest daughter stayed out way past curfew and had to deal with that so for rushed at the end. But I really felt accomplished and proud of my workout and what I love about legs is once there warmed up I don’t have to waste tons of time doing pointless sets and can get more “productive” work sets done in less time. Here was tonitenkeg workout:
Leg day:
1) Single leg seated ham curls:
60x15, 75x13, 85x9(work set)
2) single leg ext: 85x15, 100x10(workset)
3) Pendulum Squats: 45PSx9(work set)
70PSx5(work set)
4) Smith machine Squats: 225x12
275x7
5) TriSet hip abductors/adductors/calf raises
1st: 220x12, 175x10, 150x15
2nd: 205x13, 160x12, 150x12
3rd: 205x12, 160x12, 135x15
* ended with machine crunches
110lbs 2x20

So my meals/nutrition for the day today is below.
Meal 1:4pm 40g whey iso/ 1oatmeal protein packet 1 cream of wheat packet /coffee
6-7pm: gym (bis/tris/delts)intra shake:
40g hbcd, 5g creatine, 5g glutamine, 15g EAA
715 -725pm: 50g whey iso postworkout
745-8pm: 4 whole eggs/half cup egg whites/everything bagel/2 Turkey bacon
Nap: 830-930pm
945pm: cottage cheese with raspberries/blue berries/pineapple
11pm: work
12am: Greek yogurt w/banana
230am: 8oz chicken breasts/jasmine rice/sweet potatoes chopped small
530am: trail mix(almonds cashews peanuts)/ apple

Current weight is 219.6 as if 2 days ago. Been slowly increasing calories. Most have been increase in healthy fats like eggs yolks and olive oil and nuts(not the full of sugar kind). I wanna keep a nice leanness but see if I can get around 223-225 again. My biggest flaw/weakness at this moment/time is having to rush my workouts and most of the week and also not resting king enough. At the moment I’m using
500 test prop wk
250 Tren ace weekly
300 mast prop weekly
Biggest goal is really working on lower back and calves(I was born with a specific feet issue that is only corrected by a major surgery that’s has a 1 year recovery time if not more) so I’ve never gone through with it. And that’s the reason no matter how much I work on calves they will always be a weak body part for me but it doesn’t stop my front always trying. These are also a couple of recent pics jus to show staying leaving and vascular even more than usual and at this point my only complaint with the oils is just how much the trens affecting my sleep and sweating even with it getting cooler where I live. But that is the name of the game and the reason I can’t run Tren the way I use to when I was younger.

Attachments

• IMG_3901.jpeg
    IMG_3901.jpeg
    89.1 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3810.jpeg
    IMG_3810.jpeg
    134.7 KB · Views: 11
I feel like it’s been entirely to too long since I’ve had such great workouts. I wasn’t in a time rush and the first pics of my upper body are from a just chest day. I usually do delts and tris but I was connecting and feeling so great i changed it up for the day and did just chest. That was Thursday, today Saturday I hit legs and even after playing softball with my daughter for an hr and half prior I still felt great and had an amazing workout. Even got a little cocky and wanted to see what I could push in the hack squat and I got 500 for a double. I ended with claves and abductors then a small TriSet for delts jus for a pump.

Attachments

• IMG_4067.jpeg
    IMG_4067.jpeg
    92.2 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_4093.jpeg
    IMG_4093.jpeg
    199.2 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_4073.jpeg
    IMG_4073.jpeg
    140.4 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_4091.jpeg
    IMG_4091.jpeg
    219.4 KB · Views: 13
It’s been a little while since my last post because I’ve been going through hell with my youngest and the beginning of the teen years. Recently found out a lot of stuff that has been making it nearly impossible to sleep or eat. The gym although not goin nearly as much as I’d like to go has been my mental/emotional savior. So when I go I feel great and it’s amazing how much my body still retains the progress ive
Made so far and I am extremely impressed with the products. I have changed my workouts to one big body part and one smaller muscle group each workout and I have liked the change and makes it easier to make sure I’m taking each muscle group to it’s max beofre I leave the gym.

It’s absolutely crazy how fast I progress when I can stay consistent. I’ve been truthful throughout my entire log and say when I have and haven’t due to issues out of my control. But no matter what I keep on forging ahead and still making the most of each and every minute in and out of the gym I can. I’ve had so many set backs over the years from injuries to tears to surgeries etc. But it’s taught me something each time! Listening to my body, not wasting time on warm up after warm up set and jus getting to it once I am g2g. As I’ve gotten older and learned from my mistakes I see more and more why so many top tier people have said over the years just 45-60 mins of balls to the wall workouts are morr then enuff to get the job done. By the time I’m finished I can’t even hit my warm up sets weight anymore. And that’s why eveyone tries to engrave in our heads how important nutrition is in this game. It really is all about recovery and fueling the machine with the best fuel(nutrients) possible.

So haven’t posted any pics in a little bit and I was comparing some from earlier in my log to the ones I took 2 days ago and I definetly am happy with my progress. Especially for the battles I’ve had to go through the last couple months between my 2 girls, buying my 1st home and dealing with WW3 with my current landlord before I move out. So I’m pleased with my progress but know for myself personally if I could’ve had a clear few months of drama free or small stress stuff my gains/progress would of been even better. So the angles with the pics are obv different but it’s still easy to the difference. I’m gonna post 4 pics. The first pics are from October 10th ish and the second one from each is Nov 1st .

Attachments

• IMG_4178.png
    IMG_4178.png
    177.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_4169.jpeg
    IMG_4169.jpeg
    90.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4173.png
    IMG_4173.png
    293.9 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_4165.jpeg
    IMG_4165.jpeg
    170.9 KB · Views: 4
My changes from a nutrition view is adding an entire extra meal to my daily schedule so now 5 meals instead of 4 and also the nights I can wake up a half hour earlier from my nap before work I’m having a small meal/snack like a grilled chicken salad or 2 servings cottage cheese with frozen fruit. My workouts have changed from doing a push/pull/legs routine to below
Chest/tris
Quads/hams/calves
Back/bis
Delts/weak body part work(lower back, calf’s, hams, rear delts etc

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner