over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Flex22 Euro Pharmacies “back at it log”

flex22

Registered
I was very generously chosen by Unclez to do a log on there main brand that’s been around for years and tested as well Euro Pharmacies. I chose to run a test prop/mast prop/Tren ace log&run.

I not only wanted to run quality products but I wanted to do this log to help keep myself even more accountable. Over the summer I slowly lost that consistency I had and just slowly started eating more random and bad. For this log my goals is to first cut down some of the extra chubs I got mainly around the abdomen/love handle area and lower back. So I’ll lower my calories and pay close attention to my nutrient timing. Once I feel comfortable with my bf % the goal is to increase calories slowly and not knly get back to where I was happy and felt good about myself but to supercede that as much as possible. I have muscle memory on my side too so not to worried. I’m just happy about this opportunity and to start feeling better about myself not just physically but mentally as well. My self esteem + body dysmorphia have been really bad.

The t/a, communication, presentation from these guys is top notch and I attached a pic of my TD from the other day

Attachments

• IMG_3871.jpeg
    IMG_3871.jpeg
    166.9 KB · Views: 29
summer has this effect, nothing to worry about.

you are already on the right track

Looking forward to following your log brother.

So I definetly have some updates for y’all and I can also say I’m already feeling better myself. Real quick run down of products. Oils are clean AF, smooth AF and no pip even with the test prop but I’ve also never had issues with prop anyways.
The good stuff…I already feel the aggression kicking in for sure. I started messing around with exercises I haven’t done in a long time like old school t-bar rows. And the best thing about the test prop and mast is I feel my libido kicking up already.
Nutrition has been better more consistent this week. Only part that’s making it extremely hard is the insane heat wave that’s hit my area completely outta nowhere has made it hard to eat and when I do nautious.

Wanted to post this yesterday but didn’t want to make to king of a posts. I hit legs and felt amazing while there until I left and then was on the verge of puking and dizzy AF. So definetly was running on pure adrenaline from the workout focus. I started with 5min treadmill at 3.0mph 7.0 incline
1. Lying ham curls: 85/15, 95/13, 110/9(work set)
2. Leg Press(not counting machine weight): 270x12, 450x10, 630x9(work set), 720x5(work set)
3. Standing RDL(hammer strength):
Not counting devices weight
180x10, 225x8(work set)
4. Seated leg ext: 160x12, 175x9(workset)
5. Seated Abductior: 205x15, 205x11
6. Machine calf raises: can’t read weights but negatives always extremely slow and then hold stretch for 2 sec
3x 12,9,8

I went at the worst time of day when it’s most packed, which I never do but had to yesterday due to stuff I had to do later on. I promise promise I have pics coming very very soon. The crowd jus made it impossible

Don’t forget before pics brother so we can track your progress.

took Friday off and went today and mixed it up a little and hit back and chest. Did some supersets and some straight sets. And I was with my girl so I got 2 photos one of my back cause those are the hardest for me cuz I’m really terrible at taking pics.
I felt great energy wise cause I got in a chicken/rice/sweet potatoe/Mexican corn meal about an hr and half befor workout. Then took my preworkout 15 mins beofre the gym and my intra shake I sip throughout my workout.
50g carbs/5g creatine/15g Eaas/8g glutamine. My chest exercises are 75% iso lateral because of my surgery on my tricep tendon, left pec tear and left bicep tear. So I use these to keep my body and strength as even as possible. And with back I wish only wish I knew what I do now years ago. Finding excerises that work for YOU and that actually work the areas your aiming to work and not only feeling the muscle work but also not having other muscle groups take over.

Attachments

• IMG_3931.png
    IMG_3931.png
    202.2 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_3929.jpeg
    IMG_3929.jpeg
    56.9 KB · Views: 23
Solid starting point brother! Now it’s time to grind!!

So I haven’t posted much this week because like the saying goes “when it rains, it pours” . Started off the week well posted some decent pics and outside of the gym I’ve been searching for my first house . So have been spending alotmof time visiting and going through homes, talking to our agent speaking to financial advisor etc. Tuesday I got a call from my youngest daughters school saying she got in a fight in the bathroom and was suspended for 5 days. This was all dropped on me after jus being awake one hour and going through a home for the past 20mins belfre that call came. So picked her up and told her mother I was gonna have her stay with me for the week and really “address” the issue and find out th actual “deep core issues causing her outburst”. Which turned out to be successful believe it or not. But how to address the issue wasn’t gonna be easy and I told her (my daughter) it was gonna be something she has to do herself but really be careful explaining and being detailed. (Problem is her mom not being a mom and what she makes her priorities and leaves my daughter to watch the younger siblings to the point it’s not only stressing her but scares her cause she feels like she needs to be there for them like a mom. So today was day 3 of the suspension and her at my house and I mentioned to her mother I found someone she could talk to like a “therapists” but not for med BS but for ways to cope with her emotions and feelings in a healthy productive way. That went so fucking sideways when I told her mom and it blew up into a custody thing and just got outta control and she came and took her back with her cause she knew because of the day of the week I couldn’t do anything. It’s fucking killed me it devastated my daughter and I told her it’s ok it’s not her and just stupid mom/dad stuff. And I’m here andnill see her Friday and the weekend like always. I was proud of myself not wasting my energy/emotions arguing with her because I already know how it ends up from past BS and jus kept my baby outta it.
I was fuming beyond belief though and got in a 25min arm workout before I had to go see our newest house. And 🤞 this house was gorgeous/spacious/huge/ton of personality/ and lots of yard too. So we’re gonna make an offer and we’re extremely excited. So beofre I make another posts I just wanted to vent quick and also share my good news with y’all .

Two days prior to the above I did get to hit legs and I fucking felt great. Everything is 110% kicking in for sure. Sweating like crazy I mean crazy even when its night time and 55deg outside I still have the ac on and a fan on me when I sleeep. Vascularity increasing strength going up for sure and libido up too. So my leg day always start with a ham exercise which was seated ham curls after my normal 5min treadmill warmup. My big exercise was the hack squat that day. This is where I really shined! After my warm up sets my work sets were 405/7 and 495/4. I ended with calves and abductors. Here’s my legs pics from the day and my first leg pics for the log. I also forgot to mention when I took my very first startin pics I weighed 219lbs. I haven’t weighed myself again since then. So I’ll let ya know my weight again middle of next week

Attachments

• IMG_3942.jpeg
    IMG_3942.jpeg
    154.4 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_3938.jpeg
    IMG_3938.jpeg
    158 KB · Views: 17
So I’m apologize not posting more this week. I’ve had sommuch on my plate and it seems to just keep adding. Between my youngest daughter suspension, shoooing for houses, dealing with a current landlord whose the definition of a “slumlord” and this past weekend being my girls bday I took her to a Zac Brown concert in Long
island that was a blasts. So I am fighting to eat healthy be as consistent as possible and make it to the gym as much as possible. So I’ve accepted I can’t get everything to always work out the way i plan but when i am in the gym it’s straight work, no talk, just focused grinding it out and there’s nothing that comes close to that dopamine rush I get and mood boost I get after a great workout. For me personally it’s so much more for mental health than anything. On a awesome side note…. Me and my girl found a home and it’s gorgeous. It’s big, open, beautiful set up, hugeee yard, 2 car garage, and more. Tomorrow morning is our inspection so I’ll update y’all with that afterwards too. We won the bidding war on the house so how’s jus going through the process! I’m gonna post my last nite workout and pics in my next posts

So last nite I hit delts/bi’s/tri’s. Started with a super set then some single sets and then TriSet and ending with dropset. This was the workout :
5min treadmill warmup
1) Standing cable iso-curls S/S seated iso shoulder press 3set/last 2 worksets
2) close grip bench S/S DB hammer curls 2 work sets
3) seated hammer strength rear delt raises/machine prechwr curls/machine dips(tri-set) 2worksets
4) standing cybex iso side uuuu laterals/2
Working sets(last set drop set)
5) cable rope curls S/S cable V-bar tri pushdown/ 3 set(last set failure)
Here’s my after post w/o pics too. My weight is also down from 219.4 to today 216.2lbs

Attachments

• IMG_3979.jpeg
    IMG_3979.jpeg
    154.5 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_3980.jpeg
    IMG_3980.jpeg
    121.3 KB · Views: 18
I meant to post these 3 photos together from last nites workout and my new current weight. Todays gonna be mostly back and a touch of rear delts and bis again.

Attachments

• IMG_3991.jpeg
    IMG_3991.jpeg
    59.7 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_3979.jpeg
    IMG_3979.jpeg
    105.1 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_3985.jpeg
    IMG_3985.jpeg
    129.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_3990.jpeg
    IMG_3990.jpeg
    52.9 KB · Views: 9
Thank you for the support guys seriously mean it!
I also wanted to mention on the subject of the specific compounds I’m using so far. The “Tren ace” I swear In the well over 12+ yrs of doing this, is officially now in my TOP 3, strongest Tren ace’s I have ever done.
It’s seriously now at this point in time, and having this much time gonby shining so much that’s its like it feels like every couple days I look in the mirror I’m seeeing changes.
The last thing I wanted to maention was at this point my dosing schedule is currently:
Test P little over 1ml eod (500wk)
Mast Prop 1ml eod (300wk)
Tren ace .65-.75ml eod(250wk)
Gh:is never stopped/“staple”in my life
*first 2 wk 2.5iu daily. Currently at 5iu daily split twice daily

Here’s some updates for those following. Sweating is definetly 24/7, but libido is through the roof. Mentally I’m going through a lot of personal stuff at home and stress so can’t blame my anxiety in the Tren cause I know how it affects me in that area. I’m in the process of buying my first house, finding out my credit isn’t as high as I thought due to someone extremely close to me using my name. Which I have fixed since finding out but that was a bomb. Then my 2 girls who are young teens are just getting out of control and I want to do more but I have to co-parent with someone whose priorities are herself and solely herself but when I attempt to get help or do something I get the “im the primary guardian” speech. Which brings up so much emotions it’s hard to deal with to say the least. So the gym and this log have seriously been like my only outlet so I can keep my sanity and use all these pent up emotions towards something positive.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131