over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Genotec Cycle

No Benjamins friend. Didn’t intend for this post to come off looking like that. I’m going to switch over to the sponsor forum and post a condensed version of this thread. I’m going to start becoming more active on the board as well using this account. Hope you have a good day.
it was more of a joke bro. you're good in my book, ppl here including me just like to mess with ppl. That's what guys do. nothing personal

all about the benjamins brother

Not at all. This thread has nothing to do with me or Geno. He is just a customer has in no way makes any money from promoting Geno. I would never tell someone to post such a thread especially in this section.

it was more of a joke bro. you're good in my book, ppl here including me just like to mess with ppl. That's what guys do. nothing personal

Ok I posted that too soon :D

Not at all. This thread has nothing to do with me or Geno. He is just a customer has in no way makes any money from promoting Geno. I would never tell someone to post such a thread especially in this section.
sarcasm bro. You're good people and a great rep. I'm bored rn. probably just do cardio or something and get off PM. ha

No Benjamins friend. Didn’t intend for this post to come off looking like that. I’m going to switch over to the sponsor forum and post a condensed version of this thread. I’m going to start becoming more active on the board as well using this account. Hope you have a good day.

As posted definitely the wrong section but I appreciate the kind words. It's great you are happy with the products and I try to help the best I can. You are looking great. I am a bit surprised to be honest how good you look. You have definitely been reading lot's of what I would call outdated info with how to go about things. It's 100% working though so keep pushing forward. You are a good person and will only add to this forum. Too much info is better than none. Guys definitely not a troll just very detailed with good intentions.

sarcasm bro. You're good people and a great rep. I'm bored rn. probably just do cardio or something and get off PM. ha

I wouldn't say sarcasm but just messing about and all is good. 99% of the time when such a thread is posted it definitely is about sales. You can do extra cardio for me because I haven't done any in weeks :D

As posted definitely the wrong section but I appreciate the kind words. It's great you are happy with the products and I try to help the best I can. You are looking great. I am a bit surprised to be honest how good you look. You have definitely been reading lot's of what I would call outdated info with how to go about things. It's 100% working though so keep pushing forward. You are a good person and will only add to this forum. Too much info is better than none. Guys definitely not a troll just very detailed with good intentions.
Appreciate the kind words. Starting low and titrating up is considered out dated correct? Since I’m new to all these compounds I figured I’d start slow and really pay attention to every little detail I notice good or bad. As I continue in the future I’ll be able to start things higher from the get go.

Always looking to learn from others so anything else you think I’m following that is outdated feel free to let me know. Thanks again.

Appreciate the kind words. Starting low and titrating up is considered out dated correct? Since I’m new to all these compounds I figured I’d start slow and really pay attention to every little detail I notice good or bad. As I continue in the future I’ll be able to start things higher from the get go.

Always looking to learn from others so anything else you think I’m following that is outdated feel free to let me know. Thanks again.

Not at all. All the stuff you are doing is good. I always start low and titrate up and I think it's the best way most of the time. For experienced guys doing short cycles the opposite might be useful but generally speaking starting high just results in more side effects from the start and you leave no room to go up later in a cycle. I was referring to things like the PCT and the fact you are planning to add avar before your pct. It's not bad at all but it just makes me think back because I and I am sure many guys on here done exactly the same because it was recommended on the forums especially 15-20 years ago. I remember reading about doing orals before your PCT to help keep gains and fuck some people even recommended doing orals in your pct as well :D Fuckers on the forums also had us thinking we should swop over to test p just for the last few weeks so we could fit that in and start PCT soon after :D

I wouldn't say sarcasm but just messing about and all is good. 99% of the time when such a thread is posted it definitely is about sales. You can do extra cardio for me because I haven't done any in weeks :D
im good on the cardio bro. hahahhaha, actually about to do a 20 minute "bicycle" ride rn. does that count? lol

im good on the cardio bro. hahahhaha, actually about to do a 20 minute "bicycle" ride rn. does that count? lol

Definitely counts. I just ate a full tub of Greek yoghurt with 50g fat in so maybe I should do some cardio as well :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DrDiesel
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131