over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Var only cycle for 18yo

maza

Newbies
Hey everyone.

I have a 18yo family member, yes i know some of you guys going to rip into me ha ha, but he is one of those head screwed on kids, no other drugs and alcohol, works hard, been trainng 3-4 years, good family support etc. He has built a strong base and weighs 90kg

Now im think just 20mg day of anavar for 4 weeks. bloods pre and post

Now from all the research i have done including works by Dan duchaine, is that 4 week var is very safe with minimal shutdown and should rebound quick.

Yes i am very cautious regarding not getting shut down hard because he is still young

Thoughts?

Please do not put him on avar for 4 weeks for his first cycle!!!!!

I should add get his bloods done before he ever uses anything as that is extremely useful. I wouldn't put him on anything for another few years. See what his test (total and free) looks like natural at 18 and chances are it's in a great place so he should take advantage of that. Giving him avar for 4 weeks is a complete waste of time for many reasons not just because he is 18.

Hey everyone.

I have a 18yo family member, yes i know some of you guys going to rip into me ha ha, but he is one of those head screwed on kids, no other drugs and alcohol, works hard, been trainng 3-4 years, good family support etc. He has built a strong base and weighs 90kg

Now from all the research i have done including works by Dan duchaine, is that 4 week var is very safe with minimal shutdown and should rebound quick.

Yes i am very cautious regarding not getting shut down hard because he is still young

Thoughts?
An 18 year old will get better results from a high dose of creatine than anavar

Hey everyone.

Thoughts?

Any other current/better research?

As Elvia said bad call.

Unless he had Jay Cutler type genetics, he should have a good 8-10 years of natural training under his belt before he starts PED's.

Hey everyone.

Thoughts?
I’m assuming this is your kid? If not you’re going to take some serious heat when his parents find out.

If it is your kid then I understand the position of knowing he will likely just do worse and not tell you.

Either way, if you’re going to do it, do it right and get blood work as said above. Better yet, have him join this board and find out for himself what he’s getting into.

Stop lying
Not lying at all. 20-30 grams of creatine a day (spread out throughout the day) with a shit-ton of water for 4 weeks will absolutely work better for an 18 year old than 20 mg of anavar. I did it when I was 21 years old and blew up. I had stretch marks on my chest and biceps from gaining so much size so quickly, and I kept most of that size. My theory is that all that water in the muscles stretched the fascia from the inside.
It's crazy to me that so many young kids take steroids without ever blasting creatine first.

Oh hell NO!! Not a wise move brother, he should NOT touch ANY gear not even Var now. Give him a few more years of growth, training and diet then revisit this.

Don't do it!

Train hard, learn how to eat every 3-4 hours and sleep when you're not studying your ass off.
If he/you can balance the above plus the demands of a relationship then in a few years, depending
on your goals...consider PEDs.

Where are you getting your creatine?
A GNC in some shithole town in Missouri. This would be around 1998. Me and a friend each got a huge tub of creatine monohydrate and followed the "loading phase" instructions. 10 grams first thing in the morning with a liter of water, then 5 grams 3 more times per day on an empty stomach. You had to drink a gallon of water a day (in addition to the liter in the morning). I was heaping the scoops, so I'm sure I got over 30 grams of creatine. My diet was mostly sandwiches at the time. Worked amazing.

Stay out of the situation all together. If the kid If smart enough to use gear then he can research it and acquire it himself. It's not like it's difficult. Any idiot who spends a couple hours on google can figure out a diet and aquire high quality gear.

If you're going to teach someone to do anything, teach them to do it right. Would you take a 4 week cycle of var? This sounds like an idea he's convinced you of.

Anyone getting involved with this needs to be comfortable with needles. You go this route and he'll be wanting to do dbol only cycles and he'll be convincing his friends it's a good idea too.

18 is too young IMO.

@maza why does he need to go on Var or anything else right now? Is for a sports/competitive reason? Is there a purpose other than improving his physique?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ATP44
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131