over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Deca only for endurance training

Scuncknuts

Registered
Newbies
I'll be swimming 1000 meter this year in 20 min. I'm thinking deca because of joint issues I've had. My understanding is that deca converts to estrogen less than eq and test and I'm looking to be not bloated and to also have solid shoulder joints. Does anyone have experience with this. Deca is one of the few things i've never taken.

Deca 200 per week.
Epo a lot
Cardarine 10 per day
Iron pills everyday with vitamin c and no caffeine no dairy.

Thanks in advance

Looong ago in Iraq I did a deca only cycle. It was my first actually. I will say the studies show support of joints. I myself can't relate. Most of my cycles have been test/win. Easiest six pack I ever didn't earn. But it destroyed my right shoulder.

Your going to get a bigger benefit from EQ with the RBC increase and at this stage 1000m swim, I wouldn't even touch epo.

Have you done deca before? The mental sides it can produce can make you loose drive. Like mentioned EQ is better and also know to help joints.

I've never done deca. I've taken just about everything else and lots of tren mainly.

I've ran eq while swimming and I feel I'm too hungry, too much muscle and too bloated to swim fast. I just need something to help with recovery and my shoulder joints. I don't need muscle or size

I've never done deca. I've taken just about everything else and lots of tren mainly.

I've ran eq while swimming and I feel I'm too hungry, too much muscle and too bloated to swim fast. I just need something to help with recovery and my shoulder joints. I don't need muscle or size
If EQ made you feel like you were bloated/“too much muscle”, nandralone certainly would not be any better in that regard.

I’d use equipoise. It’s a bette choice for what you want to use it for. And you’re not going to see many benefits especially for joints from only 200mg a week. And Iv never had eq bloat me ever even at really high doses. If you think eq does that Deca is far far worse for that.

How much did you take? Deca is worse for me in all those areas.theres also primo.

That eq makes me eat!
Don’t you burn a shit load of calories training for a 1000 yard swim? I remember seeing Micheal Phelps calories and they were sky high. I’ve never heard of bloat issues with eq but everyone is different I guess

I wish I could get a swim coach. That would solve a lot of my problems. The only time I have available to swim is early in the morning before work and I gotta be quick with it.

Deca and anything cardiovascular is a terrible combo. (Coming from an ex amateur mma fighter and a fiancé to a lunatic triathlete and mountain climber)

Low test for recovery, a dash of EQ. Done. MAYBE a little dab of masteron for neural drive. Like 200mg/300mg/100mg. Endurance athletes….anabolics…..less is more.

You literally just want to take enough to recover from higher training volume.

And if your joints are fucked, bpc-157+low rhgh will do tons more than any anabolic

You have to swim a 1,000M in 20 min…. To individuals that don’t have a swimming background this is the equivalent to walking half a mile in 10 min.

That’s 2.5X the standard amount of time for literally every selection event on the planet.

I’ve helped you out with this stuff substantially in the past. At this point it’s just trolling.

You have to swim a 1,000M in 20 min…. To individuals that don’t have a swimming background this is the equivalent to walking half a mile in 10 min.

That’s 2.5X the standard amount of time for literally every selection event on the planet.

I’ve helped you out with this stuff substantially in the past. At this point it’s just trolling.
You are the fucking troll dude. I've been taking this swim test many years and watched a lot of people including from the high school swim team, take this test. Every year you act like it's so fucking easy. But I know you are full of shit. Because i've seen enough people take this test that I know it ain't easy. Every f****** year your main goal is to get on here and try to prove something to everybody.

I'm thirty seven. I got 2 kids. I work a full time job and i'm the president of a labor union. I don't have all day everyday to be swimming. And I've known enough people. Young people that do have time and they still fail that test

Deca only raises prolactin and lowers dopamine, hell no. If you do use it solo make sure you lower prolactin And rise dopamine by using mucuna pruriens. But I ve done it solo And feel and messed with brain chemistry for a good year even after three months of it solo.

Stacked with masteron and mucuna pruriens is a good stack, unless you can stack it with testosterone without hair loss bc can not use finasteride with deca and test. Masteron is half androgenic ratio of test so a decent option for minimizing hair miniaturization.

Being sincere

A good kick off the wall and a singular pull should get you at very least 40% of the way across the pool (assuming you guys are using a 25M/Yard pool)

No dolphin kicks, no double pulls

Watch Stu’s stuff

This is not intended to be rude but you need to learn how to properly swim. Very few people know how to, especially if this is part of your given career field.

Attached are the current Air Force PAST requirements for a 500M swim. This is just to get in the door. Minimum requirement after graduating A&S is a 8 min 500. These are untrained (for the most part) young men not utilizing PEDs

Now to seriously answer your question, nandrolone has a very poor effect on my cardiovascular output. Anything that equals water weight = negative performance. I hold excess water in my pulmonary cavity it seems and it interferes with various modalities of my training.

I’m going to go out on a limb here
Can you post a recent photo, how big are you (how much water is having to be displaced) what does your current training look like?

I’m 36 and had a Mumford surgery about a decade ago. My 500M time is still around a 7:45-8. It’s establishing a base level of zone 2 endurance purely and having decent form

As far as people failing this event - absolutely. To be honest no bodybuilder would pass a 1,000M swim of any time trial but if this is your career field it seems very counterintuitive to by bodybuilding. If this is for any type of public service - anyone barely scraping by doesn’t belong.

Attachments

• IMG_4828.jpeg
    IMG_4828.jpeg
    112.3 KB · Views: 8
Another analogy - as the last one was directly with your event and sometimes that can come off insulting

If I want to run a 60 second 400 for example no amount of EPO will get there if I do not have the base mechanics down.

Does that make sense? Everyone knows how to “run” or says they do… very few people actually understand the biomechanics however and move in an efficient manner.

I wish I could get a swim coach. That would solve a lot of my problems. The only time I have available to swim is early in the morning before work and I gotta be quick with it.

Dude get a swim coach and quit being abrasive. @Performance Based isnt trying to be a dick, he has went above and beyond helping multiple guys on here with conditioning, programming, finding better coaches…he’s trying to help you.

As above, he gave me the same advice. And I said the same shit…oh I work 36-48h a week, with 20h of school, 10-12h of
Other training…whine😓

Google!!! Guess what!?! Most university junior and senior swimmers do lessons! They are very flexible (with time) and will meet you at the best pool. Seriously, very affordable because they broke AF

Be careful. Your significant other isn’t gonna like that a blond bombshell built like a brick shithouse is playing in a pool with you lol. (Mine got over it after a week 😂)

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws