over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Same question, EPO endurance stack

Scuncknuts

Registered
Newbies
I ask the same question every year. I have a PT test that is worth a lot of money to me every year.

By now I have a little experience with EPO but every year im looking for a forum a trainer or anyone that can help me for an endurance stack

Last year was
EQ 200 week
Epo 1500 a week
Cardarine 20 a day
Sr9009 60 a day

This year
Primo 100 a week
Test 50 a week
Epo 2000 a week
Cardarine 20
Sr9009 same
Anyone have experience with this or know a forum that does
Every year I ask and no one knows anything

Going to start taking joint supplements too because I have to swim 1000 meters in 20 min nas it wreaks my shoulders

I ask the same question every year. I have a PT test that is worth a lot of money to me every year.

By now I have a little experience with EPO but every year im looking for a forum a trainer or anyone that can help me for an endurance stack

Last year was
EQ 200 week
Epo 1500 a week
Cardarine 20 a day
Sr9009 60 a day

This year
Primo 100 a week
Test 50 a week
Epo 2000 a week
Cardarine 20
Sr9009 same
How long before the test? If you have at least 3 weeks I'd ad 200-300mg of EQ, it's better than primo for endurance. Injectable L carnitine helps cardarine a lot,The day of the event take 30mg.

EQ makes me really hungry and I end up getting jacked from it which slows me down

If you have been taking blood work and know your baseline crit and how things effect it, then people might be able to suggest things. As is, it is really hard to give any advice.

There are other factors too... Like if you have B12 deficiency then using B12 would help, but there is no way to tell from info posted.

Also with the widespread clot issues affecting healthy young and middle aged people over the last year I would be hesitant to recommend anyone take EPO. Much higher chance of bad stuff happening.

TB500 will give some good short term endurance boost and joint recovery though, without the BP and blood viscosity issues of EPO

If you have been taking blood work and know your baseline crit and how things effect it, then people might be able to suggest things. As is, it is really hard to give any advice.

There are other factors too... Like if you have B12 deficiency then using B12 would help, but there is no way to tell from info posted.

Also with the widespread clot issues affecting healthy young and middle aged people over the last year I would be hesitant to recommend anyone take EPO. Much higher chance of bad stuff happening.
The amount of EPO he is taking he'd probably have lower crit levels than people on this board on a gram or more of gear.

EQ makes me really hungry and I end up getting jacked from it which slows me down
Than up the primo. I had to drop EQ for anxiety reasons and use primo in its place. It's about 1.5 to 1 replacement for endurance so you need 300 to give what 200mg of eq did.

Cerberus,

Yeah, 1500 is a conservative dose, but we have no idea where he OP is coming from in regards to what he was just doing. For all we know he could be on a quisi perpetual monster bulk with deca, grams of test and drol, and is just doing a mini endurance cut to pass a contractor physical (seen people have asked stuff like that before). In that case crit and bp are already redlined. On the other extreme he could have been doing training the rest of the year natty, have a 44 crit and bp 115/70. Two very different starting points. Labs to measure crit are like 40 bucks. I've run them whenever I've used EPO.

Last year was
EQ 200 week
Epo 1500 a week
Cardarine 20 a day
Sr9009 60 a day

This year
Primo 100 a week
Test 50 a week
Epo 2000 a week
Cardarine 20
Sr9009 same
Can you say what the whole test is and how it’s administered and how much time are you committing to prep for it. Drugs are a big second to a few extra weeks of training, I’d lean more into my prep than just the chem side.

Drop me a PM if you don’t want the info public. What are the parameters of the event?

Standard AAS and iron supplementation will increase hematocrit far more than 3,000iu of EPO 3x per week.

EPOs function in athletics is lactate buffering this hematocrit boosting efficacy is old data.

This is my recent bloods with 2x a week iron supplementation. I can get my crit up to 60 with 7x a week supplementation.

No high crit is not a health issue (not directed towards anyone) with proper hydration and sodium use (increased blood volume).

On 9,000iu of EPO and no iron supplementation I peak at 57 crit.

9,000iu of EPO and iron supplementation I peak at 61.

You are also utilizing SR incorrectly. Go purely for the injectable and only on work capacity days and the day of the event.

Attachments

• A8376D8D-F577-4C80-89F5-FC736DA3AAB0.jpeg
    A8376D8D-F577-4C80-89F5-FC736DA3AAB0.jpeg
    105.9 KB · Views: 17
Going to start taking joint supplements too because I have to swim 1000 meters in 20 min nas it wreaks my shoulders
CSS or freestyle? Either way that’s a very generous amount of time.

Look into banded traction of the joint capsule and banded work in non traditional movement patterns to strengthen the joints connective tissue.

The larger I get the more shoulder pain I get swimming from the pure need to displace water.

Take a look at Jeff nichols Swim programming if you are having trouble making your times.

Look into banded traction of the joint capsule and banded work in non traditional movement patterns to strengthen the joints connective tissue.

The larger I get the more shoulder pain I get swimming from the pure need to displace water.

Take a look at Jeff nichols Swim programming if you are having trouble making your times.
Extremely generous, open water (lake or moving water) or pool. Lotta grey here I know you know more than I do but swimmining in a pool vs the open ocean is like two completely different worlds. That said it’s still a ton of time. I’ve heard of swimmers like Olympic swimmers having shoulder issues but not elsewhere-did you ever hear of it in the teams? Never met a Marine with swim related injuries

Extremely generous, open water (lake or moving water) or pool. Lotta grey here I know you know more than I do but swimmining in a pool vs the open ocean is like two completely different worlds. That said it’s still a ton of time. I’ve heard of swimmers like Olympic swimmers having shoulder issues but not elsewhere-did you ever hear of it in the teams? Never met a Marine with swim related injuries
Afternoon mate -

Typically from over use or trying to muscle that CSS pull. I’ve actually pulled my lower lat (just a tweak) going for 100m underwaters and rushing my last little bit.

Rarely in selection, even on my side of the house pool work is used as active recovery primarily.

Problem mostly lays when guys get through their given selection events and start putting on size. As that fascial layer over the joint capsule starts to tighten, range of motion limits and strength inconsistencies develop it’s just a matter of time.

I think it’s primarily a problem of our generation. The day of the 19 inch arm team guy are long over.

Drop me a PM if you don’t want the info public. What are the parameters of the event?

Standard AAS and iron supplementation will increase hematocrit far more than 3,000iu of EPO 3x per week.

EPOs function in athletics is lactate buffering this hematocrit boosting efficacy is old data.

This is my recent bloods with 2x a week iron supplementation. I can get my crit up to 60 with 7x a week supplementation.

No high crit is not a health issue (not directed towards anyone) with proper hydration and sodium use (increased blood volume).

On 9,000iu of EPO and no iron supplementation I peak at 57 crit.

9,000iu of EPO and iron supplementation I peak at 61.

You are also utilizing SR incorrectly. Go purely for the injectable and only on work capacity days and the day of the event.
Thanks

thanks

I'm doing 1000 meters in a pool freestyle. How much iron should I be taking?

Is primo ok 100 a week or should I just run test or masteron?

I'm doing 1000 meters in a pool freestyle. How much iron should I be taking?

Is primo ok 100 a week or should I just run test or masteron?
You don’t need anabolics for that if anything it’s going to interfere with your output. This is LISS cardio nothing more.

1,000 meters in 20 minutes isn’t a difficult event, honestly that’s a bit slower than warm up speed for freestyle.

In all sincerity of this is giving you trouble you need a few private sessions with a swim coach. I can guarantee you have a few major problems with your form, breath work, etc.

Not trying to downplay the event man in the slightest but the use of performance enhancing drugs for this is equivalent to needing gear to run a 6 minute 800…. It makes no sense.

Agreed on the lactate buffering effect of EPO being actually more performance enhancing than the crit improvement. I actually feel that the most around week 3 or 4, which is really before any boost in RBC should be noticable.

Afternoon mate -

Typically from over use or trying to muscle that CSS pull. I’ve actually pulled my lower lat (just a tweak) going for 100m underwaters and rushing my last little bit.

Rarely in selection, even on my side of the house pool work is used as active recovery primarily.

Problem mostly lays when guys get through their given selection events and start putting on size. As that fascial layer over the joint capsule starts to tighten, range of motion limits and strength inconsistencies develop it’s just a matter of time.

I think it’s primarily a problem of our generation. The day of the 19 inch arm team guy are long over.
Yea that’s a good point when i was with my unit I had “huge arms” lol I literally in garrison had to cut my canny sleeves then roll them. And that was late 90s I coukd swim for days over or under water. Now with 20 inch and change arms my under water swim is like 25 meters i coukd train it up to 50 maybe but nowhere near when I was smaller. I know a lot of team guys were jacked and saw a ton of Rangers that were monsters but in Recon and our snipers I don’t think anyone was out of the 145-175lb range course we are all pretty much short fuckers too. I have had lat issues after getting out the water but like you said the pool is where I go when I’m beat up. That said my 6 years service doesn’t get anywhere near what you’ve done so my key hole view is late teens to mid 20s which obviously is a factor as well.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131