500 mast p
150 tren ace
50 mg var
40 mg winny
25 mg aromas in 3x a week

Rebound 3 weeks
300 test cyp
200 primo e
Stats? Cycle history? What class are you prepping for?

Stats? Cycle history? What class are you prepping for?
I’ve taken everything under the sun besides ment been running gear for 6 years I’ve done classic befor but I’m dropping to men’s physique sense I tore my quad 2 years ago

I would start the short esters earlier, like ~6 weeks out

Would ditch the superdrol in the beginning.

A little clen goes a long way

I’ve taken everything under the sun besides ment been running gear for 6 years I’ve done classic befor but I’m dropping to men’s physique sense I tore my quad 2 years ago
I agree and would cut superdrol at the start as the last thing you want is to crush appetite out the gate. Lean on your injectables to set yourself up right.

Using short acting esters comes down to preference at the end.

I would swap the primo for mast a bit earlier and use anavar OR winny and up the dosage in the final weeks. I personally like winny.

Do not forget the power of Proviron in the last 4 weeks.

And to bring it all full circle- IF you need more fullness use that superdrol in your final week before stepping on stage to fill out.

And to bring it all full circle- IF you need more fullness use that superdrol in your final week before stepping on stage to fill out.
From a tall guy that always need maximum fullness and has experienced it...^^^THIS x 1000!

I agree and would cut superdrol at the start as the last thing you want is to crush appetite out the gate. Lean on your injectables to set yourself up right.

Using short acting esters comes down to preference at the end.

I would swap the primo for mast a bit earlier and use anavar OR winny and up the dosage in the final weeks. I personally like winny.

And to bring it all full circle- IF you need more fullness use that superdrol in your final week before stepping on stage to fill
How would u feel about throwing some promo ace in at first 3 weeks till the injectable kicks in and lower the injectable slightly

How would u feel about throwing some promo ace in at first 3 weeks till the injectable kicks in and lower the injectable slightly
You’re looking for that “kickstart” is what I assumed when I saw the superdrol in there. Lol I get it.

Primo Ace isn’t going to give you that IMO.

If your blood work is good along with your digestion would throw in some tbol, anavar or anadrol for the first 4 weeks. Pre-workout only and 25-50mg tops.

I listed in order of my preference which is in order of strength and which will potentially hit your liver or digestion the quickest.

Primo ace is notoriously brutal for PIP. I couldn’t handle it. Can definitely affect training

You’re looking for that “kickstart” is what I assumed when I saw the superdrol in there. Lol I get it.

Primo Ace isn’t going to give you that IMO.

If your blood work is good along with your digestion would throw in some tbol, anavar or anadrol for the first 4 weeks. Pre-workout only and 25-50mg tops.

I listed in order of my preference which is in order of strength and which will potentially hit your liver or digestion the quickest.
Appreciate you big dog

It was either do it like this or do
Test mast dhb alll the way threw with the orals the same at the end but I felt like 14 weeks would be a little to much for dhb
That would be pushing it with DHB IMO. Primo is much safer and will give you one hell of a look if you push it high enough.

I am assuming you’ve based these mg amounts off your weight and past cycle amounts.

Yeah I mean I pushed test and primo to a g once befor but I feel like it didn’t really aid much from 600-700mg and personally I hate tren but sometimes it’s a needed evil at the end so I was trying to keep that as low and short as possible the insomnia smokes me on that shit and I work nights on top of it so my sleep is already fucked

14 week prep 3 week rebound

14- 10
500 test c
500 primo e
17.5mg injectable sd pre workout

9-4
750 test
600 primo
25 mg aromasin 3x a week

3-2
125 test c
300 test p
200 primo
300 mast p
150 tren ace
50 mg var daily
25mg aromasin 3x a week

2- show
125 test c
150 test p
500 mast p
150 tren ace
50 mg var
40 mg winny
25 mg aromas in 3x a week

Rebound 3 weeks
300 test cyp
200 primo e
No offense, but I don't like it. why only tren for 3 weeks? why start test low then jump to 750? if anything, I would do the opposite. Looks like a mess of a cycle, but you know your body best.

Why so complicated cycle why just not 14-6
Long ester test plus primo
6-1 test prop primo plus chosen oral and provi plus
And you add your chosen fatburner in the last 8-6 weeks???
Assuming you are not a fat pig that is more then enough to get you where you need to be.

Agree with juiceddunk on this one.
Why SD in the beginning? You need this more at the end for fullness and appetite suppression.
Why are you bringing test dowwn middle of the cyle?
I also think any idea of using DHB is crazy. If youre prepping for a show, you go with whats tried and true.
No need to experiment with other things hoping to replicated what you KNOW you can get with other drugs.

Agree with juiceddunk on this one.
Why SD in the beginning? You need this more at the end for fullness and appetite suppression.
Why are you bringing test dowwn middle of the cyle?
I also think any idea of using DHB is crazy. If youre prepping for a show, you go with whats tried and true.
No need to experiment with other things hoping to replicated what you KNOW you can get with other drugs.
I legit don't even know what DHB is. LOL. Stick to the basics. Everyone knows I like high dosages yes, but it's just basic s***

Looks way to complicated for me
I personally have never seen any benefits to running short esters over long esters unless you wanted some to clear out faster

This is what id do
14- 10
500 test c
500 primo E
200 mast E

9-4
500 test
500 primo
200 mast E
200 tren E

3-2
250 test c
500 primo
300 mast E
300 tren E
25mg Winstrol a day

Prep is hard enough without worrying about juggling shit around all over the place , taking dozens pf extra injection with increase the risk for an abcess or swelling , then putting shit in and out if you have an adverse reaction you don't know what caused it.

The Primobolan and Masteron will more then likely keep any estrogen conversations low and most like under the natural level. Have some Adex on hand for the last 7-10 days IF needed but that stack alone should have you plenty dry , IF , your lean

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws