over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How would you approach Offseason to Prep Cycle Transition

Emeric was ronnie natural at the 92 olympia?
Me and my buddies would argue that Coleman found out what growth, insulin, or synthol was. Keep in mind we were 16. Can you mention a specific catalyst that made him Mr.O?

Me and my buddies would argue that Coleman found out what growth, insulin, or synthol was. Keep in mind we were 16. Can you mention a specific catalyst that made him Mr.O?
No brother but alot of bodybuilders from the 90s (flex, milos etc...) keep saying he was natural, milos even says ronnie was up to the 95 Olympia. Looking at his pics you would say no way thats natural but hey If somebody coyld do it its definetely ronnie. But emeric, who knew him personally at that time says he wasnt and i believe him.

Sorry for derailing the thread guys

No brother but alot of bodybuilders from the 90s (flex, milos etc...) keep saying he was natural, milos even says ronnie was up to the 95 Olympia. Looking at his pics you would say no way thats natural but hey If somebody coyld do it its definetely ronnie. But emeric, who knew him personally at that time says he wasnt and i believe him.

Sorry for derailing the thread guys
Yea i had read he had 19 inch arms lean before he even took anything. Probably from MM2K. I really didn't understand exactly how big a lean 19 inch arm was at that time. And yes I believe Emeric to be a reputable guy, as well! I would believe anything he says over what I read years ago myself. When you're a kid and just got skin folded at 14% and you got a 16-1/2 inch bicep, you think anything is possible.....lol

I did workout with Ron a few times when he visited me, he had Mr.O physic even before 1998, same year May he finished 2nd at the San Francisco IFBB Pro, I was in that sow, he could be Mr.O in 1997 however had a contract wit Met-Rx. Before he get hook up with Chad the most he was using was 600mg test per week only. After starting with Chad he started to geting heavier but not better. I was supplying him the Humanofort and the Tribestan only.
Here a photo from that show. View attachment 194752

What was your drug cycle here?

This entire thread has spun out of control and away from @juiceddunk2.0 original question.

But i like what @m87r used as an example -

1. Offseason blast hard
2. Cruise 5-10 weeks (totally dependent on bloodwork)
3. Possibly use the first month or so to fill back out
4. Officially start prep

I'm kind of in the same boat. i was planning on starting prep in July but it looks like its gonna be much more around end of september. Trying to back out of certain show dates and give myself tentative cruise times. Annoying but necessary lol

Lol, huge thanks to Emeric for this. I feel like I "knew" this obviously and said so too many times to count. Everyone else, not everyone but you know what I mean, swore he was natural until he got with Chad in 96.

I hope Emeric didn't misspeak Lol. He hasn't given a clear answer to this, just that Ronnie used test before Chad. I always said these guys like Chad et al do not count a little test, it's as good as natural (except it isn't).

I hope Emeric didn't misspeak or rethinks this because Chad or Ronnie wouldn't approve. To be fair I didn't see Chad explicitly say Ronnie was natural before him, not that I can recall? For anyone to think Ronnie was oblivious to roids before "Levrone talked to him" is so absurd I don't know what to say. But that's what many here believe.

I already see the response from a few posters here, "you think 600mg is juicing!" Yes it is.

This entire thread has spun out of control and away from @juiceddunk2.0 original question.

1. Offseason blast hard
4. Officially start prep

I'm kind of in the same boat. i was planning on starting prep in July but it looks like its gonna be much more around end of september. Trying to back out of certain show dates and give myself tentative cruise times. Annoying but necessary lol
I like your approach. As I am getting older I am learning to plan my show dates based on when my body is ready.

Instead of picking a show date and then forcing my body to be ready.

Do you think Ronnie and Chad Nichols would agree with this statement?

Sometimes I have to laugh at some of the absolute bullshit posted on this forum.. like if readers actually believe it I feel sorry for them..

1st part his genetics, the rest consistent training and commitment. Remember he was natural when he competed in the IFBB Mr. Universe.

Yea i had read he had 19 inch arms lean before he even took anything. Probably from MM2K. I really didn't understand exactly how big a lean 19 inch arm was at that time. And yes I believe Emeric to be a reputable guy, as well! I would believe anything he says over what I read years ago myself. When you're a kid and just got skin folded at 14% and you got a 16-1/2 inch bicep, you think anything is possible.....lol
He was natural till he did the IFBB Mr. Universe, he was drug tested.

Lol, huge thanks to Emeric for this. I feel like I "knew" this obviously and said so too many times to count. Everyone else, not everyone but you know what I mean, swore he was natural until he got with Chad in 96.

I hope Emeric didn't misspeak Lol. He hasn't given a clear answer to this, just that Ronnie used test before Chad. I always said these guys like Chad et al do not count a little test, it's as good as natural (except it isn't).

I hope Emeric didn't misspeak or rethinks this because Chad or Ronnie wouldn't approve. To be fair I didn't see Chad explicitly say Ronnie was natural before him, not that I can recall? For anyone to think Ronnie was oblivious to roids before "Levrone talked to him" is so absurd I don't know what to say. But that's what many here believe.

I already see the response from a few posters here, "you think 600mg is juicing!" Yes it is.
Ron was using only test before Flex introduced him to Chad.

Chad probably not, Ron would.
Fair answer. You know I’m just giving you a hard time. 😊

You are confident in your knowledge and I respect that. You also have backed it up with accomplishments and your age that you know how to maintain health.

Ronnie is the best bodybuilder to ever live IMO, but would he have been Mr. O without pushing the limits on top of that? Probably not IMO as that was a stacked era.

It’s tough to critique guys from that era. Just like when Milos argued with Lee Priest that he would have been better if he’d used insulin. 😂

How do you critique Ronnie or Lee Priest. 🤷‍♂️

What was your drug cycle here?
I was blasting with 280mg per week (20mg x 2 day) for 8 weeks then 70mg per week (10mg / day) for 8 weeks , I was doing this back and fort nonstop till my last contest. I was gaining the size from using variable resistant training 2 x day, heavy possible with good form, approximately 2 hours workouts every day some day more but never las then 2 hours. Even now I train 2 hours every day.

You are confident in your knowledge and I respect that. You also have backed it up with accomplishments and your age that you know how to maintain health.

Ronnie is the best bodybuilder to ever live IMO, but would he have been Mr. O without pushing the limits on top of that? Probably not IMO as that was a stacked era.

It’s tough to critique guys from that era. Just like when Milos argued with Lee Priest that he would have been better if he’d used insulin. 😂

He had Mr.O physic before hooking up with Chad, he could just continue what was doing before Chad. He was the best in 1998.

1. Offseason blast hard
4. Officially start prep

hahahah its all good man, I just wanted to start a conversation lol. Thank you for the feedback!!!

1. Offseason blast hard
4. Officially start prep

and me personally, I don't like the cruise in between, respectfully. It makes sense health wise sure, but not physique wise. See, next time..or if there is another time..i do a show, it's gonna cruise cruise cruise then 34-36 weeks out, blast offseason, go straight into prep, then post show cruise. that's what I always used to do.. I don't like the cruise right after offseason. That's counterproductive in my opinion.

I like your approach. As I am getting older I am learning to plan my show dates based on when my body is ready.

Instead of picking a show date and then forcing my body to be ready.
ok see I like that answer. That makes a ton of sense, because myself and I think most people have always done the opposite. We pick a show and plan around that.

I like Lee his very honest person and smart, no Lee would be not better by using insulin. Ron good athlete but with not the best commonsense. When you in bodybuilding you need educate your self in all levels, some knowledge on chemistry, biology, nutrition, hormones , you need to spend some time every day by researching new studies, you can`t learn by watching the Price is wright on TV.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws