over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How would you approach Offseason to Prep Cycle Transition

juiceddunk2.0

Registered
Newbies
I know my answer but curious as to the vets and knowledgeable guys here.

Let's say you have 35 weeks until your show date. How would you structure your offseason/prep cycle transition...

would you just run high dose (relatively) the whole time? obviously switch up compounds closer to prep...

would you do a bulk then take 4-8 weeks back and make sure you're good to go for an intense prep?

What's your feedback? Thank you in advance..

I think a lot depends on how lean you are, how close to your target stage weight you are, and how maxed out you are on food and gear.
Ideally I like to focus on food and training in the offseason, with no more than 1.2 - 1.5g of gear. I stay within 10-15% or stage weight unless looking to jump a class or a novice with little solid mass.
If I was running a lot of gear or a lot of food early in the offseason I'd look for a way to establish a new baseline by 24 weeks out and reassess at that point.
I like to leave room to move and if you are maxed out this is difficult. Food will of course come down, but you need room for gear as well.

I'm going to do whatever I have to do to ensure that I'm healthy and bloodwork is good 👍🏿 before i start an intense pre contest prep.

Usually that means an offseason to a cruise (least amount I can get away with) then bloodwork then prep.

I'm going to do whatever I have to do to ensure that I'm healthy and bloodwork is good 👍🏿 before i start an intense pre contest prep.

Usually that means an offseason to a cruise (least amount I can get away with) then bloodwork then prep.
right on makes perfect sense. that's why you've been in the game forever. Smart.

I think a lot is going to depend on how much dnp you plan to use. Also its hard to tell your bf as you have a lot of muscles which I guess has been said. Personally if you haven't been on for years I would imagine your.bloods are as good as they are going to get. I'd go full tilt asap...maybe check bloods prior to transitioning to the diet phase. They will be out a little but how bad??? I am sure I'll get shit for saying that but you know what you're doing. And most would say fuck it no bloods anyway. Most people are not going to throw a.comp if their LDL/HDL is off, or their hemocrit is a little high I'd really just concentrate on maintaining cardio and blood pressure. And just making sure the.GFR is good enough for all the.shit you're going to throw at it during prep and the.dehydration on top of that. Are you on any beta blockers to keep heart rate under control or are you not worried about it?

No, do you not.like or cant.take dnp for some reason? No this is referring to your witch nation but I'd guess you.dont want to use it!

No, do you not.like or cant.take dnp for some reason? No this is referring to your witch nation but I'd guess you.dont want to use it!
#sitiuation
Yes I am fine I took all my sleepy meds and I getting pretty tanked doing that but.on the.top reply it says 'referring to your witch nation' and it was too late to go back and edit.but I just put #situation which was meant to be put the which nation part. I should have explained it more clearly. But it should have said referring to your siuation.

Also depends on if amount of muscle tissue is relatively close to where you need to be…and you just need a little fine tuning. Say…your “Big” enough…but your rear delts and lower lats need some love.

I’d start at whatever your “cruise” is and slowly titrate to a moderate/normal amount for you over 15 weeks, pushing the last 7-8 weeks. Then you could come back down for 3-4 weeks, let your mind and joints rest, and get ready to do the same thing for the last 16 weeks of
Prep, but more aggressive as calories will be less, so MG will need to go up.

If you’re needing some legitimate “size” and stage weight, I’d start out of the gate with a “middle of the road cycle” for you…and titrate up aggressively. Caveat: health markers within “reason” and within your risk assessment. I’d push a couple weeks deeper than the above scenario, but still leave a couple weeks to let off the gas to prepare to hit the gas hard when you start prep.

Obviously your a god damn tank…so I’d choose option 1 for
You. But say someone coming off a injury or layoff, option 2 is on the table

I doing it like this year

Offseason
Cruise 7 weeks
Push up before prep 5 weeks
Prep start

I think a lot is going to depend on how much dnp you plan to use. Also its hard to tell your bf as you have a lot of muscles which I guess has been said. Personally if you haven't been on for years I would imagine your.bloods are as good as they are going to get. I'd go full tilt asap...maybe check bloods prior to transitioning to the diet phase. They will be out a little but how bad??? I am sure I'll get shit for saying that but you know what you're doing. And most would say fuck it no bloods anyway. Most people are not going to throw a.comp if their LDL/HDL is off, or their hemocrit is a little high I'd really just concentrate on maintaining cardio and blood pressure. And just making sure the.GFR is good enough for all the.shit you're going to throw at it during prep and the.dehydration on top of that. Are you on any beta blockers to keep heart rate under control or are you not worried about it?

Pretty sure this is what hadi does to 😂

Maximize food and digestion during offseason with as much gear as I can while staying healthy- blood work and vitals.

I use the term- food makes us grow, gear determines how it looks. So I save the harsher stuff and pushing the limit until a prep as that’s when it’s about the “look”.

As well, your body will be able to tolerate more in a deficit while cutting and doing higher cardio daily than in the offseason while pounding food.

Just my stance and how I do it.

Pretty sure this is what hadi does to 😂
Hey man just trying to help, I think he is going a different route but given his past I would have guessed dnp. And he has barley used any clen..lol he is a genetic freak

With 35 weeks I would assume 16 weeks is prep I would just cruise and like few people said add gear then and grow into a show.

With 35 weeks I would assume 16 weeks is prep I would just cruise and like few people said add gear then and grow into a show.
BTw ronnie coleman in 03 (his best year) only prepped for 9 weeks

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner