advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Which PED protocol would you think would be worse on the hair?

rayked11

Newbies
My offseason previously used to be the following:
750mg Test and 600mg EQ

I would run this from start to finish the entire offseason with 0 escalation(16-20 weeks)
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
I now have a new coach but am worried because I have heard many say Tren in offseason makes no sense and especially for non competitors but the rational behind this was that i want a big push straight out of the gate. The protocol is below.

March 24 – April 20

• Sustanon: 125mg every other day (EOD)
  • Trenbolone Acetate: 100mg EOD
  • Anavar: 80mg daily (ED), taken 2 hours pre-workout (none on off days)
April 21 – May 18

• Sustanon: 125mg EOD
  • Trenbolone Acetate: 150mg EOD
  • Equipoise (EQ): 125mg EOD
May 19 – June 15

• Sustanon: 250mg EOD
  • Masteron Enanthate (Mast E): 100mg EOD
  • Equipoise (EQ): 100mg EOD
  • Aromasin: 12.5mg every Monday and Friday
June 16 – July 13

• Sustanon: 187mg EOD (3/4cc)
  • Masteron Enanthate (Mast E): 150mg EOD

Do you think such protocol looks well designed and would less likely cause more hair loss issues than my usual offseason cycle? Noting the compounds used and this protocol is escalating dosages which may be better since total androgens exposed might be less than old cycle meaning less hair loss or would changing of compounds make it even worse too?

Your standard off season cycle of Test E and Equipoise is very hair safe if you add in 1mg Finasteride ED to it.

Masteron, Anavar and Primo are all DHT derivatives. Using any of those in a stack will be significantly worse on your hair compared to your usual stack of Test E and Equipoise.

Tren and mast will be much harder on the hair IMO. But everyone here is likely going to tell you to trust your coach and talk to him about this stuff (as you should).

What I would add is that if you’re stressing over hair… you may want to rethink this sport at the higher levels because it’s tough to maintain as you push up. I do it and there are many great threads on here around the subject.

Hope this helps. But share the feedback with your coach and he will guide you. 😊

Your standard off season cycle of Test E and Equipoise is very hair safe if you add in 1mg Finasteride ED to it.

Masteron, Anavar and Primo are all DHT derivatives. Using any of those in a stack will be significantly worse on your hair compared to your usual stack of Test E and Equipoise.
Anavar I heard is pretty hair safe as long as doses aren't too high but 80mg definitely on the higher side in the protocol haha. I am scared of PFS from the finasteride though as i have heard horror stories. I was thinking of taking oral dutasteride every 10 days as I heard thats suppose to half your DHT and not absolutely kill it.

My offseason previously used to be the following:
750mg Test and 600mg EQ

I would run this from start to finish the entire offseason with 0 escalation(16-20 weeks)
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
I now have a new coach but am worried because I have heard many say Tren in offseason makes no sense and especially for non competitors but the rational behind this was that i want a big push straight out of the gate. The protocol is below.

March 24 – April 20

• Sustanon: 125mg every other day (EOD)
  • Trenbolone Acetate: 100mg EOD
  • Anavar: 80mg daily (ED), taken 2 hours pre-workout (none on off days)
April 21 – May 18

• Sustanon: 125mg EOD
  • Trenbolone Acetate: 150mg EOD
  • Equipoise (EQ): 125mg EOD
May 19 – June 15

• Sustanon: 250mg EOD
  • Masteron Enanthate (Mast E): 100mg EOD
June 16 – July 13

• Sustanon: 187mg EOD (3/4cc)
  • Masteron Enanthate (Mast E): 150mg EOD

Do you think such protocol looks well designed and would less likely cause more hair loss issues than my usual offseason cycle? Noting the compounds used and this protocol is escalating dosages which may be better since total androgens exposed might be less than old cycle meaning less hair loss or would changing of compounds make it even worse too?
Check out this thread. @Black Beard is the guy I would listen to on this subject personally.

Tren and mast will be much harder on the hair IMO. But everyone here is likely going to tell you to trust your coach and talk to him about this stuff (as you should).

What I would add is that if you’re stressing over hair… you may want to rethink this sport at the higher levels because it’s tough to maintain as you push up. I do it and there are many great threads on here around the subject.

Hope this helps. But share the feedback with your coach and he will guide you. 😊
I'm pursuing this for lifestyle reasons, so aesthetics like my hair and skin are important to me. I don't want to push doses higher than this, as I've heard that the total dose matters most, but I heard androgenic nature of the compound matters too, and tren is, of course, very androgenic. I've used 150mg a week of tren and 300mg of mast a week alongside some test and var and noticed no hair loss during the cycle. However, for some reason, it's after the cycle ends and I begin cruising that I notice the thinning and increased hair in the shower, but luckily, my hairline hasn't really receded.

I just want to reach my ideal size, which is another 5-10lbs of muscle or so, and then maintain it while doing some boxing on the side and using TRT.

I think the protocol looks solid, but like others have said the tren and masteron are absolutely going to wreck your hair line.

I'd say just embrace the bald, at worst you end up looking like @luki7788s cousin.

I'm pursuing this for lifestyle reasons, so aesthetics like my hair and skin are important to me. I don't want to push doses higher than this, as I've heard that the total dose matters most, but I heard androgenic nature of the compound matters too, and tren is, of course, very androgenic. I've used 150mg a week of tren and 300mg of mast a week alongside some test and var and noticed no hair loss during the cycle. However, for some reason, it's after the cycle ends and I begin cruising that I notice the thinning and increased hair in the shower, but luckily, my hairline hasn't really receded.

I just want to reach my ideal size, which is another 5-10lbs of muscle or so, and then maintain it while doing some boxing on the side and using TRT.
I think that’s awesome. We forget that there are far more lifestyle guys out there than hardcore bodybuilders.

I’d check your bloodwork while on cycle and off to see where the issue is coming from in the hormone markers.

Everyone responds differently- I lose no hair on tren or mast. I add nandralone and I can watch it shed. 😂

But as you said the devil is in the dosage. I’d either keep dosages down or use different compounds. As a lifestyle goal I see no reason to use tren, but that’s just me. I’d work with Test, EQ and Primo.

I think that’s awesome. We forget that there are far more lifestyle guys out there than hardcore bodybuilders.

I’d check your bloodwork while on cycle and off to see where the issue is coming from in the hormone markers.

Everyone responds differently- I lose no hair on tren or mast. I add nandralone and I can watch it shed. 😂

But as you said the devil is in the dosage. I’d either keep dosages down or use different compounds. As a lifestyle goal I see no reason to use tren, but that’s just me. I’d work with Test, EQ and Primo.
Am curious, do you notice no hair loss during the cycle with tren and mast but notice the shredding occur after its done? Its hard to gauge for me if the compounds caused the hair loss or not as again I experience no hair loss during the protocol really but once its done and move to cruise it exacerbates but that doesnt make sense to me. Maybe it just takes time(several months) for the hair loss effects to occur?

Am curious, do you notice no hair loss during the cycle with tren and mast but notice the shredding occur after its done? Its hard to gauge for me if the compounds caused the hair loss or not as again I experience no hair loss during the protocol really but once its done and move to cruise it exacerbates but that doesnt make sense to me. Maybe it just takes time(several months) for the hair loss effects to occur?
I personally don’t have that issue. I am very OCD with bloodwork and use topical solutions for my hair. Hell I even had stem cells and PRP done in my scalp in January. I’m very proactive, but my physique comes first if I’m being honest. 🤷‍♂️

If I had to guess you’re likely not transitioning your cycles properly and it’s throwing off your hormones when you come off or drop back down to TRT. Without seeing blood work that would be my best guess.

This partly touches on why I personally am not a fan of the “blasting and cruising” model. Large fluctuations and changes on the body whether it’s gear or diet/lifestyle will throw things out of balance. Aim to keep things in balance and be as healthy “as possible” year round.

I personally don’t have that issue. I am very OCD with bloodwork and use topical solutions for my hair. Hell I even had stem cells and PRP done in my scalp in January. I’m very proactive, but my physique comes first if I’m being honest. 🤷‍♂️

If I had to guess you’re likely not transitioning your cycles properly and it’s throwing off your hormones when you come off or drop back down to TRT. Without seeing blood work that would be my best guess.

This partly touches on why I personally am not a fan of the “blasting and cruising” model. Large fluctuations and changes on the body whether it’s gear or diet/lifestyle will throw things out of balance. Aim to keep things in balance and be as healthy “as possible” year round.
How quick would you say you notice the hair loss when you do a compound like nandrolone? I didn't know there was a way to go about transitioning your cycles properly, i would just do straight to cruise after blast. Is there a more methodical approach to that?

How quick would you say you notice the hair loss when you do a compound like nandrolone? I didn't know there was a way to go about transitioning your cycles properly, i would just do straight to cruise after blast. Is there a more methodical approach to that?
It’s within the first 2 weeks of starting the compound. I can watch it shed in the sink after I shower. Isolated to only that compound.

On the transition I would just map your cycles, diet and all of it to your goal. Slower tapers and changes up and same if you want to come back down. I always go off vitals and blood work first and then pair my cycle and diet to achieving my next baseline goal. But that’s just how I personally do things and many others on here as well.

When you go from test, tren and mast at say 1200mg (just a number) and then just drop it to 200mg of test (another number) there will be fluctuation in most cases and is a good drop. The body will have to adapt and adjust.

Doing things like humanofort, keeping HGH in and monitoring estrogen conversion and thyroid levels through all this is important.

“You can either have hair or big muscles”
A very well known Pro said this same thing to me years ago,,,Unless your body is gifted to avoid the heavier side effects you are going to have to make a choice at some point lol.

For another quality 5-10 lbs of muscle, you shouldnt need the more exotic AAS. Building that tissue on Testosterone also means it will be easier to maintain with only testosterone.

Plain T+HGH+solid training/nutrition/recovery and patience should suffice for your goals.

Masteron is herbicide for hair, some guys lose hair from EQ and Trenbolone.

Remember, true male pattern balding is a gradual process, just because you don't shed hair on a certain compound or cycle does not mean you aren't losing hair from that compound.

Your hairs will slowly shrink and thin little by little until they stop growing and coming out. This happens for a long time before its noticeable (barring severe cases of MPB aka AGA).

As a bonus: Microdose finasteride will go a long way. 0.25 mg finasteride MWF will inhibit almost as much DHT as a full 1-5 mg dosage with no side effects in most guys (especially using androgens).

Anavar is quite safe for hair in most cases and will really boost what you get out of testosterone+HGH

I am glad i am pretty resistant to hair loss xD but i was not gifted with a healthy heart, if i had the choice i would probably rather be bald..
on a serious note:
if you are good to go on test + eq, why not escalate that a lil bit and add in a solid dose of HGH + eventually a low-moderate dose of insulin?
this would bring you to the next level without the fear of hair loss..

The hair on my head seamed to move down to my back, which I always keep it nicely combed and styled in case I have to take of my shirt!

Also i could swear that since i started using hgh my hair became thicker. Right now playing with 4iu hgh and 250 mg test and since i bumped hgh from 2 to 4 every week i notice subtle but visible changes in physique - thicker leaner. It is game changer for me.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131