advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Echo results... could be better, could be worse.

I agree 100% - increased e2 means among other things an increased risk of blood vessel blockages or (few people mention it) increased inflammation in the body - that's why my doctors want me to have e2 below 40 and ideally around 35 even despite my ultra-high testosterone level
How's your sex drive with that low estrogen and such high testosterone?

I'm currently at 85 but I haven't gone above 40 for years and it's always been great - libido was worse when I had higher levels e2
There is also no sensitive estradiol test available in my country. It's hard to get it right, especially since I don't have the side effects of estrogen even when I go 1g of testosterone...

Another thing - I see that you like cheat meals and you do them quite often. I have nothing against it and I know that Dusty practices it with himself and his clients, but if I were to make them, I would avoid anything that has a lot of saturated fatty acids, such as burgers, pizza, etc. I would rather choose something like sushi or homemade burgers made of lean turkey with low-fat cheese etc.
You're right. Thankfully I got away from that. I admit I got some food issues after that diet. Having never stepped on stage that new a the hardest I've dieted and leanest I've gotten. I give those that compete a lot of credit. There's more to it than just "diet and cardio".

Dusty had me doing 2 cheat meals a week and while that sounded cool it was too much freedom and I was definitely binging. Thankfully I got it under control and the cravings have all but gone away. I mean I'm still a foodie and love a date night meal but the compulsion is gone. That was definitely not healthy mentally or physically.

There is also no sensitive estradiol test available in my country. It's hard to get it right, especially since I don't have the side effects of estrogen even when I go 1g of testosterone...
Currently, I only take primo+test, so the ECILA test shouldn't lie here (I still have EQ in the system for a few weeks, so it may probably inflate the result a bit)

If all you are using is Test then the ultra sensitive is not needed from my reading as it is mostly used to detect E2 when levels are very low and give accurate reading at such low level.

If all you are using is Test then the ultra sensitive is not needed from my reading as it is mostly used to detect E2 when levels are very low and give accurate reading at such low level.
Yes but I always have another compound there (npp, tren, trest, etc.).

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131