over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Estrogen and Contest Prep

So I saw one kind of related thread, but almost no one answered the guy.

Question is, do you need to keep estrogen low /moderate in order to get fat and water to come off right through more than just the last few weeks of contest prep? I really don't run antiestrogens much as I get basically no high estrogen sides, but I've done bloodwork before on my cruise dose and it has come back high. Now I'm 8 weeks out (hopefully) and it just seems like nothing is coming off my lower back fat wise and I'm wondering if there's a correlations. I have plenty of anastrozole but obviously don't want to crush estrogen too badly this far out.

cycle at the moment is 100mg T prop / 50 mg mast / ~30 mg tren / 50 mg anavar per day.

Also my weight seems pretty stagnant with only ~2500 cals on workout days and ~2100 on off days. I def have the Dr. Mike problem of the body just adding water until it envelopes the earth during prep, but I'd think in as big of a deficit as I am I'd be losing some still at this point.
Yes, you need to eliminate as much estrogen as possible during the last 4-6 weeks prior to a show in order to enhance dryness and muscle definition. Some people double their anties dosage about 1 week prior to a show because it seems to act as a diuretic. I used a lot of letrozole beginning one week out from the show and never needed to take a diuretic.

A large part of Munzers look was the extreme diuretic usage which eventually lead to his downfall.

Some of his more extreme looks was when he really pushed them, equally when he didn't he looked very much like the rest of the 90s bodybuilders. While they were lean the standards for conditioning are typically higher today.

Dorian was the biggest conditioning/bodyfat outlier of that era and that's why he won.
I doubt he did any more extreme water protocols than the rest, because he could still perform on stage. I don't know if diuretics had much to do with his demise. His insides were in terrible shape, liver was like Swiss cheese. There's only so much you can do with diuretics to improve, until you are so "dry" you are in the morgue.

Munzer was better than what people maybe give him credit for. The amount of quality muscle was outrageous, I think in certain aspects he may have been the best in the world at some time, he just didn't have the most pleasing structure. No one had that fine detail in their delts for example, no one ever.

Freaking shame. Same with Benaziza who killed Dorian with his back in Dorian's first NOC. This "little" guy.

Hadn't poked my head into this thread for a bit. Total shit show. No way this guy hasn't been here before and got banned. If SouthernMuscle was here he'd know exactly who as he spots them better than anyone.

Hadn't poked my head into this thread for a bit. Total shit show. No way this guy hasn't been here before and got banned. If SouthernMuscle was here he'd know exactly who as he spots them better than anyone.
I am sure too. He has join date of 2009, but first post was towards end of 2022.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131