over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Contest prep/cut with vs without gh

This has to be one of the funniest threads I’ve seen in a long time. You’ve got several massive ripped guys saying one thing and one average sized but lean guy fighting everything their saying tooth and nail. It’s just comical.

@Parabolic33 You’re made some great gains but you’re acting like you just won your pro card. You’ve got a long way to go. You look good but you’re not there yet. Not hating bro, I’ve got a ways to go myself but the difference is my feet are firmly planted in reality.

This is just ridiculous. @Parabolic33 one day you’re going to look back on this forum and think “shit I was that guy.”

1. This is bodybuilding- let your physique do the talking, not your mouth or keyboard.

2. Go step on an NPC stage and compete. And no, not a show that doesn’t even make it on FB, but a top promoted national qualifier.

3. Don’t expect things for free. Most things in life are transactional. Chase gave a lot of his time and knowledge for free… what did you expect. There’s nothing you can’t find on this board that any coach knows, but people’s time isn’t free.

What @TheOtherOne55 is absolutely right. I’m really not trying to beat you up as you seem like an eager guy and can apply that in this sport.

Just do you, what works for you and run your mouth less because I can promise you, some guy will humble you on stage some day and make you eat your words if not.
I’m kinda done with responding to the thread, but I just wanted to respond to you since I think this was completely fair and honest.

I just want to add something about point 3.
I never would expect things for free since as a coach myself/ beginning to make content myself, I feel in my actual heart how valuable it is to contribute to people putting in the hard work to put out this information and to help people. We need to make a living, it’s just that simple and I fully more than respect that. “Hooker with a Penis” by tool is one of my all time favorite songs from my Favorite band of all time and the song is about this exact concept. “ I sold my soul to make a record…. so shut up and …..BUY- BUY…”

Our conversation over Instagram, I was actually eager to share things that I felt I’d discovered. Not ask questions so much. Which I did technically Ofcourse ask some statements that were questions. But i by and large just wanted to share. And felt like it was a discussion. Which Ofcourse, Chase has the right to not be interested in. For a good bit of time the dms were back and forth in a civil normal way about conversations like that.

I for sure asked him questions in addition to sharing my own experiences/ conversations-don’t get me wrong- But that’s prob cuz I got the wrong idea and felt like we were having a sort of back and forth conversation between two people and I felt that he would discontinue the conversation and just simply not respond to the specific statements and or questions I had to say.

the conversation then turned argumentative and insulting, chase has admitted straight up he doesn’t like me- and that’s fine. Disappointing, but it’s fine. That’s his right.So this harassing that he says I was doing, in my opinion was more like me Defending myself against comments that turned in their nature from being civil and normal to things like “ get stage lean, so you can then see how spectacularly average you are “ or like..” so you can then see how your not anymore than 160lb soaking wet “ ..And I can’t help but notice these absurdly light weights readings he keeps saying that I weight, keep increasing over time.( now it’s “all 180lb of you “ it’s not 160 anymore)….

Most of our conversation where I’m “harassing” him, at this point was me trying to politely respond to somebody who was being unnecessarily rude Imo This wasn’t like “ bodybuilding takes hard work little buddy get used to it” in an encouraging sort of “toughen up” way to look out for me. He straight up admitted he doesn’t like me. So it was more like “ you’re delusional and arrogant “ and this started over me having some theories about Shbg etc. which that conversation went normally at first.

—————————————————————
TLDR: I believe in paying people for their time, I misread the situation and wanted to share information he wasn’t interested in. He said some rude comments in private that weren’t true , i defended myself politely, and this was the harassment of him that I did that caused him to Block me… Sounds more like somebody who lost an argument who just doesn’t like me so then blocked me imo, but what do I know.

He lied about my weight said I’d be 165lb at best soaking wet and called me arrogant and delusional for stating a fact that i am in fact heavier. Funny how this then has now turned into a somewhat more accurate statement of “all 180lb of you “.

-Chase has actually has conceded to the ONLY POINT I was ever trying to make…. And that’s that I had a good “initial blow up “ and put on a lot of mass quickly. But, given my starting point, that’s obviously not to say I am big by any means at all. I never said this. Because I don’t believe it. Because it’s objectively not true. I’m about 200lb while In single digit bodyfat which is straight up a good weight to be for having only been lifting for 22 months and starting at 128lb with no muscle memory ( since January 2022).

@Parabolic33, my advice, just stop with the back and forth. It’s getting you no where.

What you’ve accomplished this far is fantastic and I wish you well in your endeavor.

Now, basically humble yourself, and put in the work like everyone else. Grind it out day in and day out and post up a progress pic say 6-8 months down the road. The +50lb increases are gone though. So prepare yourself for 5-10lb increments, instead.

Just watch your doses, and I’m not someone who dose shames. At ~200, you can grow with a gram of gear total. You seem to have the dieting parts down, but keep at it.

Just gotta lose the ego, that’s what’s the issue is my man. You got guys here that have put in 20yrs or more into the sport and don’t have I’m better than you ego.

I wish you well, hopefully you keep at it and also do bloodwork to make sure you’re not fucking your self up!!!!!

Cage

I’m kinda done with responding to the thread, but I just wanted to respond to you since I think this was completely fair and honest.

I just want to add something about point 3.
I never would expect things for free since as a coach myself/ beginning to make content myself, I feel in my actual heart how valuable it is to contribute to people putting in the hard work to put out this information and to help people. We need to make a living, it’s just that simple and I fully more than respect that. “Hooker with a Penis” by tool is one of my all time favorite songs from my Favorite band of all time and the song is about this exact concept. “ I sold my soul to make a record…. so shut up and …..BUY- BUY…”

Our conversation over Instagram, I was actually eager to share things that I felt I’d discovered. Not ask questions so much. Which I did technically Ofcourse ask some statements that were questions. But i by and large just wanted to share. And felt like it was a discussion. Which Ofcourse, Chase has the right to not be interested in. For a good bit of time the dms were back and forth in a civil normal way about conversations like that.

I for sure asked him questions in addition to sharing my own experiences/ conversations-don’t get me wrong- But that’s prob cuz I got the wrong idea and felt like we were having a sort of back and forth conversation between two people and I felt that he would discontinue the conversation and just simply not respond to the specific statements and or questions I had to say.

the conversation then turned argumentative and insulting, chase has admitted straight up he doesn’t like me- and that’s fine. Disappointing, but it’s fine. That’s his right.So this harassing that he says I was doing, in my opinion was more like me Defending myself against comments that turned in their nature from being civil and normal to things like “ get stage lean, so you can then see how spectacularly average you are “ or like..” so you can then see how your not anymore than 160lb soaking wet “ ..And I can’t help but notice these absurdly light weights readings he keeps saying that I weight, keep increasing over time.( now it’s “all 180lb of you “ it’s not 160 anymore)….

Most of our conversation where I’m “harassing” him, at this point was me trying to politely respond to somebody who was being unnecessarily rude Imo This wasn’t like “ bodybuilding takes hard work little buddy get used to it” in an encouraging sort of “toughen up” way to look out for me. He straight up admitted he doesn’t like me. So it was more like “ you’re delusional and arrogant “ and this started over me having some theories about Shbg etc. which that conversation went normally at first.

—————————————————————
TLDR: I believe in paying people for their time, I misread the situation and wanted to share information he wasn’t interested in. He said some rude comments in private that weren’t true , i defended myself politely, and this was the harassment of him that I did that caused him to Block me… Sounds more like somebody who lost an argument who just doesn’t like me so then blocked me imo, but what do I know.

He lied about my weight said I’d be 165lb at best soaking wet and called me arrogant and delusional for stating a fact that i am in fact heavier. Funny how this then has now turned into a somewhat more accurate statement of “all 180lb of you “.

-Chase has actually has conceded to the ONLY POINT I was ever trying to make…. And that’s that I had a good “initial blow up “ and put on a lot of mass quickly. But, given my starting point, that’s obviously not to say I am big by any means at all. I never said this. Because I don’t believe it. Because it’s objectively not true. I’m about 200lb while In single digit bodyfat which is straight up a good weight to be for having only been lifting for 22 months and starting at 128lb with no muscle memory ( since January 2022).
I like you man and hope you keep on progressing, but you just proved point number one, which was number one for a reason…

Let your physique do the talking in bodybuilding.

Go get after it and hope in 6 months from now you post up a pic blowing us all away!

I like you man and hope you keep on progressing, but you just proved point number one, which was number one for a reason…

Let your physique do the talking in bodybuilding.

Go get after it and hope in 6 months from now you post up a pic blowing us all away!
🤙. Rodger that
@Parabolic33, my advice, just stop with the back and forth. It’s getting you no where.

What you’ve accomplished this far is fantastic and I wish you well in your endeavor.

Now, basically humble yourself, and put in the work like everyone else. Grind it out day in and day out and post up a progress pic say 6-8 months down the road. The +50lb increases are gone though. So prepare yourself for 5-10lb increments, instead.

Just watch your doses, and I’m not someone who dose shames. At ~200, you can grow with a gram of gear total. You seem to have the dieting parts down, but keep at it.

Just gotta lose the ego, that’s what’s the issue is my man. You got guys here that have put in 20yrs or more into the sport and don’t have I’m better than you ego.

I wish you well, hopefully you keep at it and also do bloodwork to make sure you’re not fucking your self up!!!!!

Cage
appreciate the advice. Thank you. And yes I made most of my progress this off-season on 570mg at first then 1050mg per week and held it there till the last weeks of bulking which is when I probably pushed things up for maybe no reason. It was mostly an attempt to milk every last bit out of the bulk, and knowing I was going into a hard cut I kept things high. Possibly uselessly high. This is by far the most I’ve ever been on, so. Adding in the orals and various cutting goodies really cranks up the weekly dose quickly.

Bloodwork I do a ton of but I’m trying to find a place to get my heart checked for a baseline while I’m still relatively early on in this endeavor. Trying to get a calcium score and echocardiogram with ejection fraction. Also I really most importantly need to find an mri that’s large enough to fit my giant head inside and see why my brain is just so goddamn massive… jk.

This has to be one of the funniest threads I’ve seen in a long time. You’ve got several massive ripped guys saying one thing and one average sized but lean guy fighting everything their saying tooth and nail. It’s just comical.

@Parabolic33 You’re made some great gains but you’re acting like you just won your pro card. You’ve got a long way to go. You look good but you’re not there yet. Not hating bro, I’ve got a ways to go myself but the difference is my feet are firmly planted in reality.
honestly even calling me average sized is being generous. But yea you’re seeing me fight, it’s just not about me trying to say I’ve achieved something awesome. I haven’t achieved anything cool. Legit.

I really don’t think I’ve achieved anything special at all overall. What I am saying is the fact that I’ve become even below average size in a short span of time. Enough to where my physique would have something to be judged. Just compared to where I started. That’s all I’m pumped about.

The response to that was to be like “ nah your not the weight you say you are, your fat and going to weight 160 when you diet “ and here I am just starting to get shredded glutes with weights in the 190s without going within 1000 calories of maintenance in 10 + days.

If dudes are gunna lie about my weight and say I’m lying when I’m not I’ll correct the record. Also me and chase have some personal issues that are separate.

The craziest part of this is @Parabolic33 is supposedly friends with @MasteroniPepperoni in real life. And while he's gone the exact opposite way with his bodybuilding he's still just as neurotic and delusional as him.

I don’t . He hit me up on online and does things his own way. I found his transformation impressive and may not agree with how it was done , but I can’t really speak on others. he already made his first transformation when we met. I’m going to stay out of this , though and not sure why you have to bring me into it? I haven’t even posted. 🤷‍♂️ As I said, I don’t want negativity.

i had been taking 18iu a day at that time but pretty sure i had it split up into 6iux3 first thing in the morning, preworkout and before bed. So that would have been after a 6iu shot. I wasnt really trying to do any test with it because i know serostim is legit and i do 18iu a day and it works like mad, so that’s just the number that happened to come with that test and timing

This has been a great read this afternoon.

First, most of the reply’s your knee jerking to is just constructive criticism.

1) You are on a lot of god damn drugs. And that’s your choice and I don’t judge or measure someone’s worth by lean tissue/weekly milligrams.

2) yes your putting the work in. We all see that. You have good physique. BUT….
2.2g of anabolics and a whole fucking vial of growth per day is overkill for a 200lb 70 inch person

I’m 36, with fucked up knees and a shoulder full of fuckery. ~500mg anabolics and 4.5iu growth….I’ll attach a hairy picture of 70inches at 208ish pounds.

This is a cross county road trip, not a drag race. Time and consistency builds bodies. People like @ChaseIrons, @TheOtherOne55, @danieltx doses are up there because they get up to damn near 300lbs in the off-season extremely lean, and they have 20 years of drug use on you. That’s what they are trying to beat into your head.

So I hold water during the day as it goes on because my e2 is still 112 pg/ml and im
Consuming 8grams sodium per day on average.

So this full body pic was taken by the time im
Holding water. Keep that in mind. It was taken the day before the one of my abs

At 193ish lb depleted af in the morning after doing an hour of fasted cardio. I promise once I eat something and am not in a -1200 calorie deficit for 15 days in a row- I will weigh over 200lb. So it’s kinda fucked up for people to say I’m 170-180 or whatever when im
Literally just straight up am not. I have weighed 197.6 at peak in the last 7 days without even going over maintenance.

Last pic is to show how much water i accumulate during the same day at the same body fat.
If your 197 lbs you must be 6ft 9” lol post a picture of your legs

where are you getting these numbers I ended my bulk this august at 218-220 with abs

so this 225 you speak of ive already been basically

Being over 200lb at 6-7% right now. …Yea you know your average gym Goer who’s 200lb with striated glues.
Let’s see a pic of that 225 lbs. and I’m saying your flat out a little lying liar saying youv got striated glutes. You do look emaciated I’ll agree to that lol but let’s see the glutes or it’s a fact you’re just lying. 🤥

Let’s see a pic of that 225 lbs. and I’m saying your flat out a little lying liar saying youv got striated glutes. You do look emaciated I’ll agree to that lol but let’s see the glutes or it’s a fact you’re just lying. 🤥

why would you be so mean ? You’re seriously going to call me emaciate in the pics I’ve posted? Kinda actually Fucked. I’m gunna be fine, don’t worry but Jesus.

My glutes are just starting to show some feathering the last few days. Do you not believe me because to grow that fast would be hard or something? Confused your reasoning for thinking I’m lying.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131