over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gh peptide rotating protocol

JJ I want to use the Q-Bomb too. I just ordered Lee Lebrada's pre workout that looks great too. I think I will combine them :)

Today is laundry day for me. I sweat so much that my pillows need to be replaced. I just took some cbd oil to relax while I post. I've had anxiety all day but the cbd oil is helping. It gives me a smooth feeling like the burden of stress is somewhat lifted. Life never seems to get easy. There's always stress!
I just injected 300mg pentosan into my glute to see if it helps my knees and delts. I had just enough left for one big 3ml shot so I figured might as well finish it off.
I may skip the gym today and let me body heal up before I do back. Last back workout I did heavy T-bar rows and it got me a much deeper soreness. It's crazy how one new exercise thrown in completely destroys a muscle in a different way.
The 100mg inject adrol yesterday was too much. It didn't give me a better pump or stength. That dose was overkill.
Today, I took my 500mcg ipamorelin and 100mcg cjc no DAC, then I took 188mg sustanon, 100mg deca, 200mg EQ, and 50mg inject adrol.

I only have a few doses of ipamorelin left so it looks like Sunday I'll switch to a new gh peptide protocol.

Which do you want me to do, hex or ipam?

Should I do:
A. 100mcg Hexarelin with 100mcg cjc no DAC,
B. 200mcg Hexarelin alone, or
C. 100mcg ghrp2 with 100mcg cjc no DAC?
2 times a day or 3 times a day?

My weight was 212 yesterday, and 214 the day before. I was 209 when starting ipamorelin/cjc no DAC.
The weight gain is from my inability to not cheat lately. I stay strict for 2-3 days, then gorge on pizza and cake. Lately, I've really been struggling with diet. I've been going through depression which gets bad at night. Just like a fat chick I eat chocolate cake and pizza and I feel much happier. Hahaha :D :star-;ars:star-;ars:star-;ars

MY THOUGHTS ON IPAMORELIN:

I love the tight, full, non-bloated look ipamorelin gives me. The nitrogen retention is significant. It's not as great as ghrp2, and no where close to the nitrogen retention of MK-677, but the look is solid and dry.

DREAM STACK FOR PRECONTEST LOOK:

I really like tesamorelin with its 8 hour release.
Tesamorelin is a GHRH like cjc but releases perfectly at night during your 8 hours of sleep due to its 8 hour half life. Next time I do ipamorelin I'm going to BOOM DOSE it at 1mg before bed and upon waking, along with 1mg tesamorelin also before bed and upon waking. I would love to see a serum HGH test on this stack although I have no idea when to optimally time it, other than following what alpha6164 did with the 2 hour mark being the highest serum HGH time from his various blood draws with ipamorelin/cjc no DAC.

SOMATOSTATIN INHIBITION:
During the day I will alternate huperzine A and horny goat weed.
Before bed I will take 3mg melatonin.

Last edited:
Just took my final shot of ipamorelin at around 1mg with 100mcg cjc no DAC.
Post workout I'll start a new peptide stack.

I decided to make Hexarelin with cjc no DAC my new GH protocol. I just took 250mcg Hexarelin with 100mcg cjc no dac. Hexarelin at 250mcg doesn't really even need a GHRH like cjc with it but since I still have cjc no DAC reconstituted I might as well use it.

I just took first 250mcg Hexarelin/100ncg cjc WITHOUT DAC shot of the day.
Let's see what this combination can do. :D

The following study shows that taking Hexarelin in fasted state produces double the HGH as opposed to taking it after a meal.
I looked this study up because I'm about to go to the gym and I want my HGH levels from Hexarelin to peak while I'm training which means I want to inject it when I leave home and go to the gym. Hexarelin peaks at approximately 55 minutes post injection. Unfortunately, I refuse to train in a fasted state so I'll eat then take my Hexarelin, and go train. Today, half the HGH output from Hexarelin will have to suffice until my post workout Hexarelin inject.

Role of food intake in the modulation of hexarelin-induced growth hormone release in normal human subjects.

De Marinis L, et al. Horm Metab Res. 2000.
Show full citation
Abstract
Hexarelin (HEX) is a new synthetic analog of the Growth Hormone releasing peptides and is stronger than GHRH in releasing GH in vivo. No information is available on the effect of food ingestion on HEX-induced GH secretion. On the other hand, we have previously demonstrated that food intake at lunchtime in normal subjects has an inhibitory effect on the GH response to GHRH. The aim of the present study was to investigate the effect of food ingestion on GH secretion induced by HEX as compared to GHRH in six normal men (aged 23-29 years) and six normal women (aged 24-29 years). The body weights for all subjects were within 120% of their ideal body weight, according to their sex and age. Our data confirm that HEX is much more powerful than GHRH in inducing GH release in humans, both in the fasting state (GH-AUC: 3010 +/- 695 after HEX, vs. 1339 +/- 281 after GHRH, microg/L/120 min; p<0.06) and after a meal (GH-AUC: 1523 +/- 121, after HEX, vs. 309 +/- 61, after GHRH, microg/L/120 min; p<0.06). Moreover, our study shows that food intake partially blunts the fasting GH response to HEX (GH-AUC: 3010 +/- 695 after HEX, in fasting state, vs. 1523 +/- 121 after HEX, after meal, microg/L/120 min; p<0.06; mean inhibition of AUC 41.02 +/- 7.96%), whereas it nearly abolishes the GH response to GHRH in the same subjects (GH-AUC: 1339 +/- 281 after GHRH, in fasting state, vs. 309 +/- 61 after GHRH, after meal, microg/L/120 min; p<0.06; mean inhibition of AUC 70.31 +/- 6.22%). In conclusion, our study confirms that HEX acts differently from GHRH; the GH releasing effect of HEX could be only partially influenced by the physiological metabolic or neuroendocrine food-related modifications.

Just weighed in at 215Lbs. The Hexarelin is putting water weight on already. Let's see how that goes.

It's 50 minutes post 250mcg Hexarelin injection, no cjc. I'm supersetting biceps and triceps now. The pump is better than usual. The extra 3Lbs of water I put on since yesterday could be a large part of that

I have to say this pump is amazing here 65 minutes post 250mcg Hexarelin injection. It feels powderful!
New thought:
Always time GH peptides to peak while training with weights.

I just took my fasted morning 250mcg Hexarelin/100mcg cjc WITHOUT DAC shot. I feel this combo hit. I'm a bit flushed, very slight nausea, and my left hand went numb using my phone. My hand feels like pins and needles right now, numb all over. Good shit!!! :D

Hi JJ, I really appreciate all your experiments and shared info everyday. I usually don't post but I want to ask your opinion on using different ghrps during the day.
Would this be more optimal then say using only ghrp-6 w. cjc no dac at the same dosages:
Morning, 100mcg hexarelin w. 100mcg cjc no dac
Lunch, 100mcg ghrp-6 w. 100mcg cjc no dac
Pre bed, 250mcg ipamorelin w. 100mcg cjc no dac

Thanks for all your help and endless experimenting!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Hi JJ, I really appreciate all your experiments and shared info everyday. I usually don't post but I want to ask your opinion on using different ghrps during the day.
Would this be more optimal then say using only ghrp-6 w. cjc no dac at the same dosages:
Morning, 100mcg hexarelin w. 100mcg cjc no dac
Lunch, 100mcg ghrp-6 w. 100mcg cjc no dac
Pre bed, 250mcg ipamorelin w. 100mcg cjc no dac

Thanks for all your help and endless experimenting!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I prefer the results from ghrp2 over ghrp6.
I like the idea of using different GHRP's throughout the day to keep the body guessing. That looks good but I would substitute ghrp2 for the ghrp6, and I would up the ipamorelin dose to 500mcg since it proved much better at higher doses on serum HGH blood work.

I have to say this pump is amazing here 65 minutes post 250mcg Hexarelin injection. It feels powderful!
New thought:
Always time GH peptides to peak while training with weights.

Exactly. Hexarelin is my fav peptide to take pre training. I am pleased you are enjoying it so far :)

Exactly. Hexarelin is my fav peptide to take pre training. I am pleased you are enjoying it so far :)

I'm glad you say that because others say it makes them too tired to train but for me I felt great! I did take a preworkout though.

I am really loving this run of Hexarelin with cjc no DAC!
I regret that I only have this one vial.
I'll be out in a couple days, then I move onto ghrp2 twice a day with 10mg mk677.
Last order I placed I decided to get one of every GHRP to run them sequentially and see how they compared. Next order I'll get several of each and run them like this because I am finding each has a best time of the day for me:

UPON WAKING:
100mcg GHRP2 with 100mcg cjc no DAC

AFTERNOON:
100mcg GHRP2 with 100mcg cjc no DAC

PREWORKOUT:
250mcg Hexarelin

POST WORKOUT(2hours before bed)
10mg MK-677

BEFORE BED
500mcg ipamorelin with 100mcg cjc no DAC

Hex is a ghrh just like cjc is right? And isn't hex much stronger than cjc so why 250mcg hex if only using 100mcg cjc?

Last edited:
The following study shows that taking Hexarelin in fasted state produces double the HGH as opposed to taking it after a meal.
I looked this study up because I'm about to go to the gym and I want my HGH levels from Hexarelin to peak while I'm training which means I want to inject it when I leave home and go to the gym. Hexarelin peaks at approximately 55 minutes post injection. Unfortunately, I refuse to train in a fasted state so I'll eat then take my Hexarelin, and go train. Today, half the HGH output from Hexarelin will have to suffice until my post workout Hexarelin inject.

Role of food intake in the modulation of hexarelin-induced growth hormone release in normal human subjects.

De Marinis L, et al. Horm Metab Res. 2000.
Show full citation
Abstract
Hexarelin (HEX) is a new synthetic analog of the Growth Hormone releasing peptides and is stronger than GHRH in releasing GH in vivo. No information is available on the effect of food ingestion on HEX-induced GH secretion. On the other hand, we have previously demonstrated that food intake at lunchtime in normal subjects has an inhibitory effect on the GH response to GHRH. The aim of the present study was to investigate the effect of food ingestion on GH secretion induced by HEX as compared to GHRH in six normal men (aged 23-29 years) and six normal women (aged 24-29 years). The body weights for all subjects were within 120% of their ideal body weight, according to their sex and age. Our data confirm that HEX is much more powerful than GHRH in inducing GH release in humans, both in the fasting state (GH-AUC: 3010 +/- 695 after HEX, vs. 1339 +/- 281 after GHRH, microg/L/120 min; p<0.06) and after a meal (GH-AUC: 1523 +/- 121, after HEX, vs. 309 +/- 61, after GHRH, microg/L/120 min; p<0.06). Moreover, our study shows that food intake partially blunts the fasting GH response to HEX (GH-AUC: 3010 +/- 695 after HEX, in fasting state, vs. 1523 +/- 121 after HEX, after meal, microg/L/120 min; p<0.06; mean inhibition of AUC 41.02 +/- 7.96%), whereas it nearly abolishes the GH response to GHRH in the same subjects (GH-AUC: 1339 +/- 281 after GHRH, in fasting state, vs. 309 +/- 61 after GHRH, after meal, microg/L/120 min; p<0.06; mean inhibition of AUC 70.31 +/- 6.22%). In conclusion, our study confirms that HEX acts differently from GHRH; the GH releasing effect of HEX could be only partially influenced by the physiological metabolic or neuroendocrine food-related modifications.

Ok now you have me thinking of some new protocols but I have a few ?'s

1.) if hex peaks at 55min when does cjc no dac and ghrp's peak?

2.) how long does each last in your system before you are clear for another peptide shot?

3.) do hex cjc and ghrp all get blunted effects with food and if so is it mainly carbs that blunts them or fat? Or could protein and aminio's blunt them as well?

Hex is a ghrh just like cjc is right? And isn't hex much stronger than cjc so why 250mcg hex if only using 100mcg cjc?

Hexarelin is a GHRP( growth hormone releasing peptide )
Cjc is a GHRH( growth hormone releasing hormone )
They are different. One works off the pituitary gland. The other works off the hypothalamus. They release HGH in completely different ways. When you stack a GHRP and a GHRH, the total HGH output is more than the sum total of the two alone, meaning there is synergy in taking both a GHRP, and a GHRH together.

Hexarelin only truly needs 100mcg per dose. I like 250mcg because in pubmed studies they usually use 200mcg Hexarelin for subcutaneous administration. 250mcg is just easier to pull from the vial based on how much bacteriostatic water I happened to add this time.
Hexarelin doesn't need to be coupled with a GHRH because it's so very powerful on its own. Sometimes I add cjc no DAC. Sometimes I don't. I make shit up as I go along based on how I feel at the moment.

With cjc no DAC, any dose over 100mcg at a time is just pissing it away. The hgh output from cjc no DAC tops out at 100mcg dosage. Cjc no DAC only secrets HGH for 30 minutes.

Now with cjcDAC it's completely different. CjcDAC puts out more HGH the higher the dose goes all the way of to a 25mg dose. Yes, I said 25mg, not 25mcg. The ceilings is very high with cjc-1295DAC.
Cjc-1295DAC secretes HGH for up to 16 days.

Ok now you have me thinking of some new protocols but I have a few ?'s

1.) if hex peaks at 55min when does cjc no dac and ghrp's peak?

2.) how long does each last in your system before you are clear for another peptide shot?

3.) do hex cjc and ghrp all get blunted effects with food and if so is it mainly carbs that blunts them or fat? Or could protein and aminio's blunt them as well?

1. The peak of cjc no DAC is irrelevant, it is only used for synergy with a GHRP like Hexarelin, GHRP2, GHRP6, ipamorelin. Stacking cjc no DAC with one of the GHRP's listed makes them work around 3 times better. Although Hexarelin at 200mcg is strong enough on its own.

2. You need 3 hours in between GHRP2/ cjc no DAC shots
You need 3 hours in between GHRP6/ cjc no DAC shots
You need around 5 hours in between ipamorelin/ cjc no DAC shots
Hexarelin is so powderful it tends to tax the pituitary gland so I limit Hexarelin injections to twice a day like in the 16 week study on pubmed.com

3. GHRH's like cjc no DAC, cjc-1295DAC, sermorelin, and tesamorelin get blunted in a huge way by carbs(sugar primarily) and fats. They lose about 80% of their HGH output.
GHRP's like Hexarelin, GHRP2, GHRP6, and ipamorelin still produce 50% as much HGH when taken with a big carb/fat meal.

Protein and amino acids shouldn't negatively impact HGH output of either GHRP's or GHRH's.

GHRP2 and GHRP6 peak at 45 minutes.
Hexarelin peaks at 55 minutes.
Ipamorelin peaks at 2 hours

Last edited:
Excellent thanks. Wow my hex supplier told me it was a ghrh so I wasted some time doing cjc w/o dac and hex shots at 100mcg each followed by GH 10min later.

I'm thinking for fat burning a set up like this would be pretty good.

2mg week/ cjc with dac

Workout days
Morning 100mch ghrp2

About 30min pre workout have fast acting carb/whey shake. 20min later shoot 100mcg hex and 10min later (right before walking into gym) 3iu's GH so you have an insane GH spike going during your workout. No intra workout drink but bcaa's so you don't blunt the effects during the workout and cardio afterwards so your burning a ton of fat the whole time. Then afterwards have pwo shake

And lastly before bed 10mg mk677

For bulking I'd probably do same morning and night protocol but revolve it differently during workouts as pre and intra carbs are more important for growing than peptide output. I'd probably just pin ghrh/hex pwo then 10min later 3iu's GH with maybe 5-10iu's humalog and then have pwo shake.

Thoughts?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner