over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gh peptide rotating protocol

I took my final hexarelin shot this afternoon.
I really enjoyed my little hexarelin run. I find the nitrogen retained in the muscles was greater than ipamprelin but only a hair more water retention. It's actually a very clean look with no bloat. My weight bounced around between 212 to 215 mostly due to lots of cheat meals. I crave stuff bad ever since I stayed with my family 3 weeks ago. I didn't cheat today but I'm soooo tempted to have the sour skittles sitting on my refrigerator.
I gained no fat at all even though I had pizza, cake, and chips most nights while on hexarelin. I do daily cardio and weights. After each cheat meal my body temperature shoots through the roof all night. I soak my bed with sweat. I had to buy new pillows yesterday because the old ones smelled like cat piss.

I just reconstituted my GHRP2 so I'll start it tomorrow morning along with CJC no DAC.

I started MK677 this evening along with 1mg Pramipexole at 4pm and 8pm. I hope I can sleep tonight as Pramipexole and mk677 both mess with my sleep.
I love the happy feeling the Pramipexole gave me today. Last night while attempting to sleep I swore I would never touch Pramipexole again, but I felt great today like I took an antidepressant, so I dosed Pramipexole twice today with the hope I'll be able to sleep a few hours from now. I just took NyQuil, diphenhydramine, and melatonin, which I take every night lately. I just don't sleep well regardless. The odd thing is I have very vivid lucid dreams every night even though with my sleep apnea I wake up a hundred times a night.

I only have around 6-7ml's of MK677 so I only took approximately 7mg this evening. I really need to place another peptide order. Hahaha :D

It's crazy lately how happy food makes me. I dated a large girl for awhile and judged her as weak for eating constantly. Right now I'm just like her. I don't eat all the time like her but I really enjoy tasty fattening sweets like cake, and of course pizza. Right now I would love crispy onion rings and a one pound hamburger but I was good today and only had extra lean ground turkey breast, egg whites, steamed rice, and vegetarian veggie soup, plus diet orange drink and diet 7-up, plus calorie free flavored water drops, grape flavored.

1. The peak of cjc no DAC is irrelevant, it is only used for synergy with a GHRP like Hexarelin, GHRP2, GHRP6, ipamorelin. Stacking cjc no DAC with one of the GHRP's listed makes them work around 3 times better. Although Hexarelin at 200mcg is strong enough on its own.

2. You need 3 hours in between GHRP2/ cjc no DAC shots
You need 3 hours in between GHRP6/ cjc no DAC shots
You need around 5 hours in between ipamorelin/ cjc no DAC shots
Hexarelin is so powderful it tends to tax the pituitary gland so I limit Hexarelin injections to twice a day like in the 16 week study on pubmed.com

3. GHRH's like cjc no DAC, cjc-1295DAC, sermorelin, and tesamorelin get blunted in a huge way by carbs(sugar primarily) and fats. They lose about 80% of their HGH output.
GHRP's like Hexarelin, GHRP2, GHRP6, and ipamorelin still produce 50% as much HGH when taken with a big carb/fat meal.

Protein and amino acids shouldn't negatively impact HGH output of either GHRP's or GHRH's.

GHRP2 and GHRP6 peak at 45 minutes.
Hexarelin peaks at 55 minutes.
Ipamorelin peaks at 2 hours

When you say ghrh's are blunted a tin by carbs how long after the shit do you need to wait to eat? And with cjc with dac how will carbs blunt it if it's long acting and only requires a weekly dose? Does that just mean wait for carbs/fat after you take the cjc with dac shot or will it just get blunted all day long S you eat?

When you say ghrh's are blunted a tin by carbs how long after the shit do you need to wait to eat? And with cjc with dac how will carbs blunt it if it's long acting and only requires a weekly dose? Does that just mean wait for carbs/fat after you take the cjc with dac shot or will it just get blunted all day long S you eat?

Wait 30 minutes to eat. That's the clearance time for most peptides.
Even with cjcDAC, wait a half hour to eat. After it's in your system you can eat all you want and it will secrete HGH.

I took 100mcg GHRP2 with 100mcg CJC no DAC this morning at 5am and again at 9:30am. I'll take that combo most likely two more times today. Before bed I'll take my 7mg MK-677. Again, I'm dosing it this low because I need to order more and have very little left. I notice no bloat at all so far.

Taking Pramipexole twice yesterday really messed my sleep up. I'm a bit groggy today. I'm going to skip Pramipexole tonight and just take MK-677 and melatonin, plus my usually sleep cocktail of NyQuil, Benadryl, and red vein Thai Kratom. I'll take 4 CBD capsules after the gym to chill out. CBD is currently in studies being tested for athletic performance enhancement due to accelerated recovery.

I've been on the mk-677 for about 5 days now. And it messes with my sleep as well. Definetly not sleeping harder. Wife is tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been on the mk-677 for about 5 days now. And it messes with my sleep as well. Definetly not sleeping harder. Wife is tho

In pubmed studies it shows MK-677 increases STAGE 3 REM SLEEP and STAGE 4. I share your sleep issues with MK677 use. It seems some people sleep like babies by taking MK677 before bed. I guess you and I have brain chemistry that works against the norm. Lucky us! Haha :)

That sucks. I was hoping for that GH like sleep.
My luck...

I feel more full all over already since adding ghrp2/CJC no DAC and MK677. I'm curious to see if my weight jumps this week.

1. The peak of cjc no DAC is irrelevant, it is only used for synergy with a GHRP like Hexarelin, GHRP2, GHRP6, ipamorelin. Stacking cjc no DAC with one of the GHRP's listed makes them work around 3 times better. Although Hexarelin at 200mcg is strong enough on its own.

2. You need 3 hours in between GHRP2/ cjc no DAC shots
You need 3 hours in between GHRP6/ cjc no DAC shots
You need around 5 hours in between ipamorelin/ cjc no DAC shots
Hexarelin is so powderful it tends to tax the pituitary gland so I limit Hexarelin injections to twice a day like in the 16 week study on pubmed.com

3. GHRH's like cjc no DAC, cjc-1295DAC, sermorelin, and tesamorelin get blunted in a huge way by carbs(sugar primarily) and fats. They lose about 80% of their HGH output.
GHRP's like Hexarelin, GHRP2, GHRP6, and ipamorelin still produce 50% as much HGH when taken with a big carb/fat meal.

Protein and amino acids shouldn't negatively impact HGH output of either GHRP's or GHRH's.

GHRP2 and GHRP6 peak at 45 minutes.
Hexarelin peaks at 55 minutes.
Ipamorelin peaks at 2 hours

#1 You guys are hurting my head with all this info. JJ you say GHRP2 peaks 45 minutes I assume that's the time I should be in the gym.
#2 Don't workout everyday like you, should I still take the shots. or am I wasting it. and how long should I cycle the GHRP2, CJC, MK677.
I'm sure these are elementary questions for you guys.
and I told you I thought I had it down but after finding this thread brought up more questions.

Last edited:
Couldn't edit my post but found GHRP2 is post workout. And everyday for about 3 to 6 months. If this isn't correct let me know...

Mk-677 in morning.....

Mk-677 destroys my sleep if i take it at night. But take it first thing in the morning snd no sleep problems. Then after about a week i start to sleep alot deeper at night.

Couldn't edit my post but found GHRP2 is post workout. And everyday for about 3 to 6 months. If this isn't correct let me know...

GHRP2 with CJC no DAC are classically used 3 times a day. I take them upon waking, before my preworkout meal, and then post workout while I'm cooking dinner. Before bed I take MK677 with melatonin. This is my current protocol I just started. I just ordered more ghrp2, CJC without DAC, and mk677 for this stack, plus tadalifil for preworkout to get a pump, and melanotan II, plus healing peptides BPC157 and TB-500 for injuries. :D

Tonight I tried the following all taken together:
10mg CBD from CBD capsules
100mcg GHRP2
100mcg CJC without DAC
10mg MK-677

This stack made me very energized which was quite surprising. It is now two hours later. I just took 3mg melatonin. My mind is still running fast but my body is getting relaxed. That's a pretty darn good evening stack. I took everything on an empty stomach then ate 90 minutes later, followed by my melatonin.
Upon waking I took 100mcg GHRP2 and 100mcg CJC without DAC.

Last night I had such a good sleep. I really felt great taking 10mg CBD capsules, 10mg MK677, 100mcg GHRP2, 100mcg CJC without DAC, and 3mg melatonin. I'm going to repeat that stack tonight. I feel real good today. :)
I weigh 216Lbs today

JJ, what do you think about adding BPC157 to each ghrp2/mod dose? It is said to increase the effects of the ghrp if I am not mistaken.

I was thinking about running something like that. Ghrp2/mod/bpc157 at 500/150/150mcgs, respectively.

JJ, what do you think about adding BPC157 to each ghrp2/mod dose? It is said to increase the effects of the ghrp if I am not mistaken.

I was thinking about running something like that. Ghrp2/mod/bpc157 at 500/150/150mcgs, respectively.

I just ordered BPC157. I'll take it with my preworkout ghrp2/CJC no DAC.
It's worth a shot.

Guys, I'm training my chest right now. This is my first workout since starting MK677 with GHRP2/CJC no DAC.
I can't tell you how much better the pump is and the tightness to my upper body muscles. I only took 7mg MK677 Monday and Tuesday, and 10mg last night. I have been taking 100mcg GHRP2/100mcg CJC no DAC upon waking, afternoon, and at night with my MK677 and melatonin. My gut isn't distended yet. I hope this continues. I haven't felt tight like this in such a long time!

Mk-677 destroys my sleep if i take it at night. But take it first thing in the morning snd no sleep problems. Then after about a week i start to sleep alot deeper at night.

That was my experience the first week, so I switched the dose to earlier in the day. No sleep troubles now. I'm not sure if it was the dosing switch or the fact I've adjusted to being "on" it and the initial sleep disruption was a short term deal.

That was my experience the first week, so I switched the dose to earlier in the day. No sleep troubles now. I'm not sure if it was the dosing switch or the fact I've adjusted to being "on" it and the initial sleep disruption was a short term deal.

I seem to get energized right after taking MK677, then get tired 2 hours later.

I seem to get energized right after taking MK677, then get tired 2 hours later.

Same here. I usually take early evening ; then come bedtime , im out for the count. Heavy deep sleep...even with tren in the mix.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131