over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GI Issue

Nope! But I'm on day three of no issues, I think it's result of my diet. Protein powder in water, potatoes, eggs, pasta, pancakes waffles.

any updates? I'm still suffering from extreme belching, gas and an uneasy stomach that is killing my appetite. Feel like I've tried everything with no relief.

Haven't heard much. My issue free 6 day hiatus ended today. Just out of nowhere burps started coming back gradually. It's been ten hours and are pretty bad now, continued to eat potatoes, eggs and protein shakes. Seem to get fuller quicker and with less food. So far all food is staying down tho, which is good! I'm still taking the probiotics and digestive enzymes. Will update with any remedy or treatment as I receive any.

So today I decided to try protein powder and water all day...no food! No burps at all! Just not sure when to start food again? Usually the burps last 3-5 days..I'll let ya know

Haven't heard much. My issue free 6 day hiatus ended today. Just out of nowhere burps started coming back gradually. It's been ten hours and are pretty bad now, continued to eat potatoes, eggs and protein shakes. Seem to get fuller quicker and with less food. So far all food is staying down tho, which is good! I'm still taking the probiotics and digestive enzymes. Will update with any remedy or treatment as I receive any.
Hey man sounds like an issue I was having it would come on harder too when ever I took orals. So I believe after trying the prebiotic and digestive enzymes. But they didn't help what did help was drum roll......
Fiber supplement i use metamucil 4 to 6 heaping teaspoons not the regular dose but instead quadruple the dose even in morning and night at first and everyday after. I don't know why more guys haven't had the same issue but I think some of us just need a lot more fiber than others.

Thanks for the input! Not sure that my issue is the same as yours tho? Seems like if fiber was the remedy my burps etc wouldn't just go away completely for a week at a time...

I am the opposite, when I have too many liquid meals/shakes...or powder carbohydrates, I get GI issues for a couple hours and crap my brains out...major diarrhea and then it will eventually go away

Just checking if anyone found remedy or anything that has helped? Not much success here[emoji19]

I would go see a gi doctor brother.I had the same issue yeats ago and it ended up being a hiatal hernia.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131