over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Good macros?

i thought 250 was a stretch i kind of figured around 235ish or maybe 230. i know im overweight.

Sometimes we think we have more lbm than we do at times. Youd be suprised how light youll end up when your actually shreded with full visible abs. No offense but you are certainly not a massive guy muscle wise. My best guess is you will end up around 205lbs if you got on stage. Only because your so tall would you be over 200lbs. If you were 5'9 id say 190 at 3% bf. Now if your talking flat stomach without abs maybe then I can see 230lbs maybe. You have a good start at a solid base of muscle so good job there but you have quite a bit to go before your 235lbs-245lbs shredded.

duh

Once again for everyone who might have missed it.... for his gear, he's going with a guy named... blah, blah... and wants to know if anybody here knows him.....HELLO knucklehead, you just put his shit on the street... wow

Once again for everyone who might have missed it.... for his gear, he's going with a guy named... blah, blah... and wants to know if anybody here knows him.....HELLO knucklehead, you just put his shit on the street... wow

Lol I am sure most of us saw that and just shook our heads:eek:

It's funny how annoying it is for us experienced bodybuilders/competitors when guys make out like they will be so heavy on stage. I bet half of us were shouting at our computer screens "no you're just a fatty you wont be that big why wont you listen to reason!!!!" haha

My LORD there are some brutal responses in here. :eek:

My LORD there are some brutal responses in here. :eek:

Sorry, I apologized twice for being a dick to this guy, but come on, really? I gotta say you and a bunch of other guys went way outta your way for this kid, but you're wasting your breath.... hope I don't get brought up on charges for cyber-bullying.

Op,Go to you tube and type in imaginary muscle. Very good ams informative video which will show you what these guys are talking about. Not sure how to link you tube vids on phone else I would

Op,Go to you tube and type in imaginary muscle. Very good ams informative video which will show you what these guys are talking about. Not sure how to link you tube vids on phone else I would

Absolutely perfect explanation. No offense OP but you are a perfect example of the type of person addressed in this youtube video. Honestly, just watch it and take this as a reality check pertaining to your physical condition and use that to motivate yourself to get to where you thought you were before you posted this. Remember most the guys responding to this thread are guys who are 230lbs to 240lbs shredded on stage or at a lean body fat with visible abs at a height much less than yours. Take it and turn it into a positive thing for you. Drop the fat first though man, get down to 210- 12% bf or so then start buildig mass.

http://youtu.be/KXmbgDw-_3I Link for video, got you covered Sammy, lol

Last edited:
Absolutely perfect explanation. No offense OP but you are a perfect example of the type of person addressed in this youtube video. Honestly, just watch it and take this as a reality check pertaining to your physical condition and use that to motivate yourself to get to where you thought you were before you posted this. Remember most the guys responding to this thread are guys who are 230lbs to 240lbs shredded on stage or at a lean body fat with visible abs at a height much less than yours. Take it and turn it into a positive thing for you. Drop the fat first though man, get down to 210- 12% bf or so then start buildig mass.

http://youtu.be/KXmbgDw-_3I Link for video, got you covered Sammy, lol

Cool. Thanks for that

i dont mean to be mean at all but you using supps with names like "lunacy" and made by "chaotic labs" has really given me a laugh lol.

which coach did you hire?

i dont mean to be mean at all but you using supps with names like "lunacy" and made by "chaotic labs" has really given me a laugh lol.

which coach did you hire?

Lunacy is a pre workout supp I actually use it now and again when feeling tired....works well!

I'm not sure how far back many of you guys go but circa 1996/1997 there was this dude named Hulkster on Elitefitness. He used to write silly articles and shit all the time. I think he lived in Hawaii. Probably had a similar body type to the OP.

Well he wanted to do his first show and the fucker walked on stage at 156lbs. Unfortunately the members on elite abused the fuck out of him and never wanted to hear what he had to say ever again.

He should have waited another year or so before doing a show but he did it too quick and learned real fast he was as far from a Hulk than one could imagine. He really had no idea how much muscle he didn't have. I feel if he had another year after losing all the fat he could have looked respectable on stage.

So give yourself time to see what happens to your body.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
I'm not sure how far back many of you guys go but circa 1996/1997 there was this dude named Hulkster on Elitefitness. He used to write silly articles and shit all the time. I think he lived in Hawaii. Probably had a similar body type to the OP.

Well he wanted to do his first show and the fucker walked on stage at 156lbs. Unfortunately the members on elite abused the fuck out of him and never wanted to hear what he had to say ever again.

He should have waited another year or so before doing a show but he did it too quick and learned real fast he was as far from a Hulk than one could imagine. He really had no idea how much muscle he didn't have. I feel if he had another year after losing all the fat he could have looked respectable on stage.

So give yourself time to see what happens to your body.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

it truly is a reality shock the first time you really diet down and realize you do not carry as much muscle as you think. I experienced this 2 years ago :D

Please get a coach, with all these ridiculous suggestions for macros you'd benefit from one. Dropping a guy this size straight down to 100g of carbs? That is how you start a dreadful diet for sure. You need a high ceiling especially with that amount of bodyfat to drop. At this point it doesn't matter. This thread has turned into people feeding off of this guy for ego purposes and rambling on

Please get a coach, with all these ridiculous suggestions for macros you'd benefit from one. Dropping a guy this size straight down to 100g of carbs? That is how you start a dreadful diet for sure. You need a high ceiling especially with that amount of bodyfat to drop. At this point it doesn't matter. This thread has turned into people feeding off of this guy for ego purposes and rambling on

This is great advice. In a nut shell diet on as much food and little cardio as possible as the body adapts real fast. You cohosh probably eat 4000 plus calories, 500 plus carbs and do no cardio and start dropping, mabey more. Depends how your diet looks now. I don't think people are feeding of him, just don't want him to have unrealistic expectations.

Ive been doing this shit for 32 yrs, and shopped at various GNCs or whatever and rarely met someone who looked like he knew anything about what he was selling. As out of shape as you are, the pre workout supps might kill you.

You need to bump up the volume on everything you do, training, cardio, dieting, Proper supplement use and stop acting like you know it all, just havnt done it yet.... everybody here knows what time it is but you.... and real nice for putting your gear contact guys name out there for all to see, he'll love that...

A lot of these guys on here are being way cool, and taking time to be helpful, and you're arguing and claiming to know it all already, its just your nutrition is a problem, DUH, ya think... you look like a walking hot pocket and a side order of red hot cheetos w cheese.

Now, I'm not sorry about being a sick, it is what it is

my gear contact? i said thats my coach.maybe if you'd look. thats not where i get any of my gear from. thank you kind sir. and i dont work at a fuckin gnc. i despise gnc's. they have no earthly clue wtf they are talking about. so with that said i appreciate your input sir! garey is strictly my coach. nothing more than that.

i def have alot of aas's lol. im going to be going with a guy i have delt with before named garey macdowel....anyone ever heard of him?

that was taken out of context.....thats my bad. i mentioned earlier that i was getting a coach. i do not get my aas from this guy. *palm to face. i actually get my stuff from a sponsor on this board. anywho. i def see now why people would think that. dehhhhh :delete:

id like to say i do appreciate the time and effort and comments everyone has made. look im not a little bitch behind a computer thats going to get butt hurt because you guys have an opinion or anything. i know what needs to be done and im on my way to doing it. if im not ready im not ready. :)

bro be excited for this challenge and grab it by the nuts! you do not need to get all crazy obsessive and hide from social gathering and family dinners and shit. be smart about it and you'll make steady progress and reap all the rewards that come with it.

bro be excited for this challenge and grab it by the nuts! you do not need to get all crazy obsessive and hide from social gathering and family dinners and shit. be smart about it and you'll make steady progress and reap all the rewards that come with it.

def excited!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nelson Camryn