over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Growth principles for beginners

back to basics

ive gone back to this workout and have ben AMAZED at the results. within a week i have hit a max ever on the bench. its a fast efficient wortkout

I love how all the new guys post half-assed posts in this thread just to get their count rolling. lol

can this way i gain weight in short tie ? im so underweight right now

Well...... Considering who posted the article, and who is he. Probably would be wise of you to follow everything he outlined, put the information to good use. Gaining weight is one of the most basic beginning questions in bodybuilding. Following some of the articles on this site would be highly beneficial to ya, especially if you are just getting started.. Also another tip, gaining good solid weight takes time, find patience and you'll be happy with your returns.

Following some of the articles on this site would be highly beneficial to ya, especially if you are just getting started
thanks and you are right..this site does have some really good guidance but a lot of it and i kinda getting confused..but i'm trying ...only if i knew what would be the best starting step..that would be great...

thanks and you are right..this site does have some really good guidance but a lot of it and i kinda getting confused..but i'm trying ...only if i knew what would be the best starting step..that would be great...

Yea man no problem, I don't post much but I am on this site almost everyday just learning from these guys.... There are some folks around this forum that have been doing this for a long long time. That kinda knowledge is gained over time and by trial and error, rather than just someone regurgitating info that one bro said or another. That kind of info is priceless in this game, everyone new needs to learn from guys that have been around, have that long term experience. No better example than going to the thread of guys posting pics that they took of themselves that day. Take a look at the type of guys posting here and there physiques. Very impressive!

I'm the same, I had an old account, it was deleted. So I just started a new one. But, I never use to post a lot. Cause I'd just come on here to learn. 99% of my questions, were already asked and answered. It's a great board to learn. This thread rocks. BigA pretty maps it all out for you. Big thanks to him.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131