over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guys, I had a death in the family today

Sorry to hear about the tragedy Pimpman. I have a group of friends and we've been tight for decades. I can't imagine losing one of them. Hopefully you can remember him and laugh about all the good times! RIP.

My condolences. Prayers for your family.

Sorry to hear that PIMPMAN. Deepest sympathy and condolences. Take care iron brother.

Sorry to hear about the tragedy Pimpman. I have a group of friends and we've been tight for decades. I can't imagine losing one of them. Hopefully you can remember him and laugh about all the good times! RIP.
Thank you my brother. It's very hard man

I can't thank all of you for the kind words.it helps tremendously it really does. Thank you for taking the time to write 🙏

It stings, I know. My was friend was decapitated in an auto accident and another died of a fatal asthma attack back to back. I was numb for months. It does pass. Take time to grieve.

It stings, I know. My was friend was decapitated in an auto accident and another died of a fatal asthma attack back to back. I was numb for months. It does pass. Take time to grieve.
Thanks brother

I'm sorry that's hard and there's more of it the older I get. God bless you and his loved ones
Thank you brother God bless you and your family as well brother

Wow, that has to be the worst to ever happen, and sorry for your loss man. I lost 2 good friends in the 9/11/2001 attacks and that really crushed me, and 10 years ago I went to the memorial in NYC and saw their names inscribed...I ended up breaking down.

Wow, that has to be the worst to ever happen, and sorry for your loss man. I lost 2 good friends in the 9/11/2001 attacks and that really crushed me, and 10 years ago I went to the memorial in NYC and saw their names inscribed...I ended up breaking down.
Same. Many years ago, a central theme in a movie was, “How we deal with death is at least as important as how we deal with life.” This expression has always bothered me because we never really ‘deal’ with death. Death deals with us. There is no right or wrong way to deal with loss (neither our own lives or loved ones around us). We have little to no control over any of it. And lives can last 100+ years while death (for the most part) is instantaneous.

Grieving and the feelings of loss simply take time to attenuate (lessen) and may never completely disappear but healing does take place and life goes on while we hold on to our memories with extreme reverence. Yet we still, as you said, break down when those memories are invoked by things and situations. This is healthy and normal.

I totally understand what Pimpman is feeling as someone who has lost close ones (as I assume many of you have). This is empathy. He is in good company and we feel his pain vicariously through our own memories. This is love. Love and empathy are always right.

Godspeed and may he rest in piece. Suffering sucks, been there many times. As we get older the deaths become more frequent. You have a heart and he knew it brother. Best...........

My sister's ex husband even though it's her ex he still participate in family event because they have kids which are my nephews and niece.his brother is a truck driver and has had heart problem and high surgery which he takes meds for both

His a truck driver today he finished his night early morning shirt and a coworker went to take him cuban coffee to the truck the truck was still running and foud him dead and cold as a rock so he was dead for a while apparently heart attack.they found the bottle of heart meds next to him.he was only 56 6 years older than me.we grew up our adult life together as group of us it was a group of 5 of us.and we went to all um college game together and tail gate and camping and kayaking and fishing and long road trip and so much more to llist.one dies from a car accident years ago and now this one
I'm devastated.life is short guys I know you have heard it a million times but never take a minute for granted. I'm destroyed inside I don't know if I'm going or coming
I'm sorry for the rant but you guys are my family
Sorry for your loss. 56 is way too young to go.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131