over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guys, I had a death in the family today

You're right bro, life is short and we never know when someone we love will pass or when our turn will be. My condolences for you and his loved ones.

Sorry for your loss man. In the last 2 years alone, Cancer got my brother (47) and my bro-inlaw (57).
Bro-inlaw and I were very close. In a band together for 20+ years, close friends. (So I know where youre coming from).
My brother (a dickhead) was still my brother, though we weren't very close.

My condolences...

My sister's ex husband even though it's her ex he still participate in family event because they have kids which are my nephews and niece.his brother is a truck driver and has had heart problem and high surgery which he takes meds for both

His a truck driver today he finished his night early morning shirt and a coworker went to take him cuban coffee to the truck the truck was still running and foud him dead and cold as a rock so he was dead for a while apparently heart attack.they found the bottle of heart meds next to him.he was only 56 6 years older than me.we grew up our adult life together as group of us it was a group of 5 of us.and we went to all um college game together and tail gate and camping and kayaking and fishing and long road trip and so much more to llist.one dies from a car accident years ago and now this one
I'm devastated.life is short guys I know you have heard it a million times but never take a minute for granted. I'm destroyed inside I don't know if I'm going or coming
I'm sorry for the rant but you guys are my family
My condolences brother. RIP

Sorry for your loss man. In the last 2 years alone, Cancer got my brother (47) and my bro-inlaw (57).
Bro-inlaw and I were very close. In a band together for 20+ years, close friends. (So I know where youre coming from).
My brother (a dickhead) was still my brother, though we weren't very close.
Es
My condolences...
Thank you brother always remember a better man is the one who forgives and moves on

You're right bro, life is short and we never know when someone we love will pass or when our turn will be. My condolences for you and his loved ones.
Thank you for this you took the time to type this even without knowing me your a good man 🙏

Thank all of you for taking the time to write something.all you guys even though we haven't met in person are family. I truly mean that

So sorry for your loss.

Thanks to all you brothers that had posted that means so much. You guys ate my family too

Deepest Sympathy to you and your family. It tough when someone close passes quickly . Remember him for the good man he was.

My heartfelt condolences to you and your family.

So sorry to hear that. May he rest in peace.

Thank you for this you took the time to type this even without knowing me your a good man 🙏
I know that it sometimes feels that when tragedy happens in our lives that we sometimes feel that we bear the heartache alone but you're not alone brother. Losing someone eventually affects most all of us at some points in our lives, IF we were fortunate enough to have people in our lives that we loved and that loved us. It sounds like both he and you were fortunate to have that. Best wishes

Praying for you and you and your entire family 🙏. Sorry to hear that..just is devastating to all.

Max 🙏

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity