over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gym Apparel Brand Name Ideas

jay_dub

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
Mods if this isn't allowed please let me know and delete.

Simple question.

Let's get some brainstorming ideas going here.

If your idea is used we will give you $200 plus free apparel.

I want to bring high quality gym clothing apparel for both males and females of all developmental areas. Male bikini ;) (I'm kidding) to pro size bodybuilding physiques. Just no crossfit fools hahaha (still kidding). All going to be for pricing that anyone can afford.

What brand name or image would you wear with pride (that isn't already out there) to the gym? Nothing cheesey. Something ALL of us can relate to. When it comes down to it we're all essentially addicts to habit, self improvement, hard work, sacrifice, attention, respect, power, self perfection, selfishness, pain, consistency, dedication; the list goes on and on.

I'm looking for intelligent, meaningful, and passionate ideas for a respectable line of fitness and workout apparel.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Mods if this isn't allowed please let me know and delete.

Simple question.

Let's get some brainstorming ideas going here.

If your idea is used we will give you $200 plus free apparel.

I want to bring high quality gym clothing apparel for both males and females of all developmental areas. Male bikini ;) (I'm kidding) to pro size bodybuilding physiques. Just no crossfit fools hahaha (still kidding). All going to be for pricing that anyone can afford.

What brand name or image would you wear with pride (that isn't already out there) to the gym? Nothing cheesey. Something ALL of us can relate to. When it comes down to it we're all essentially addicts to habit, self improvement, hard work, sacrifice, attention, respect, power, self perfection, selfishness, pain, consistency, dedication; the list goes on and on.

I'm looking for intelligent, meaningful, and passionate ideas for a respectable line of fitness and workout apparel.

Right now lot people wear Underarmour! I do too for couple reasons! Mayeb that can help you with your line. I dont like wearing brands with people names on them and like a general brand. Although underarmour has sneakers now they arnt known for them so its still ok to wear it with any sneaker brand. Its weird wearing a nike shirt with new balance sneakers. Underarmour kina has a cool name thats kinda tough, but not overbearig enough women wont wear it and youth and they have designed their stuff for all populations. Plus i like their polyester/cotton blends. The stuff that feels lil more cotton not too spandexy. So maybe for the population something like that maybe with a lil bit tuffer name!

Right now lot people wear Underarmour! I do too for couple reasons! Mayeb that can help you with your line. I dont like wearing brands with people names on them and like a general brand. Although underarmour has sneakers now they arnt known for them so its still ok to wear it with any sneaker brand. Its weird wearing a nike shirt with new balance sneakers. Underarmour kina has a cool name thats kinda tough, but not overbearig enough women wont wear it and youth and they have designed their stuff for all populations. Plus i like their polyester/cotton blends. The stuff that feels lil more cotton not too spandexy. So maybe for the population something like that maybe with a lil bit tuffer name!

Thanks for the input bro. I too LOVE Under Armour and I'm addicted to their shoes, pants, sweats, tanks, holding, coats, boxer briefs, and just about everything minus their tees. They just aren't long enough for me.

I really want to focus on bringing back the old school style of string tanks (like the golds gym ones). Something made of great quality, sweat resistant, sized right for us bigger guys (along with everyone else), completely shrink resistant, and stylish. Not this shribkable 100% cotton nonsense.

I also LOVE Gasp but I'm not going to spend $50 on a tank top. NPC also has some good options but last I bought a $35 skimpy tank in an XXL it fit like a fucking small. I was pissed. They have amazing workout pants though.

I have a few decent names thought out already but would love more ideas. I really think we're going to roll with this so if anyone has any suggestions at all for what they would be interested in buying for inexpensive clothing I'd love to hear it. Also if there is a demand and of course approved by Big A, we could even offer a few professional muscle items. But this is all just brainstorming at the moment.

The brand name i was talking about was Gasp. I just don't like wearing clothing named after a person.

These are probably not tough enough as i was thinking of something general like under armour!

Elite Wear
Advanced Body
Advanced Body Clothing
Advanced Body Gear
Advanced Training Gear
Elite Body Apparel
Elite Performance Wear
Body Shield
Performance Shield
Higher Performance Body Wear
Advanced Hierarchy
Elite Hierarchy Gear

Would be kind of a dick move but

Working Motivation

With a

W
M

Symbol like UA.

Come up with a catchy acronym. A play of words. Like what French connection uses.

Random thoughts...

New Generation

Precision Wear

Beyond Performance

Xcell Performance

You could resurrect the lame old PHAT Farm to PHATPharm :D

You cant beat having someone else invent your whole brand name/slogan for 2 bills lol

Probably not the best for marketing, it may appeal to the hardcore men's side of things...

Gym Rags

Effort

Beast Wear

Train Rough

Those all probably really suck, but I thought it may give you some extra perspective.

I designed this and I don't think it's copyrighted. I just like it and put it in a couple of hats.

**broken link removed**

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

always see some dork mutherfuckers wearin "gym apperal" at my gym.

how about "doooosh"

I designed this and I don't think it's copyrighted. I just like it and put it in a couple of hats.

**broken link removed**

I'd love to see it developed.

Bar should be bent the other way but the hat shape made it look like that.

Bar should be bent the other way but the hat shape made it look like that.

Shit...

Achilles-Reborn would be a good name for the line lol. No seriously.

Shit...

Achilles-Reborn would be a good name for the line lol. No seriously.

Lol. I'd wear it!

You cant beat having someone else invent your whole brand name/slogan for 2 bills lol

LOL

Well we have some good ideas so far, none that have been mentioned, but we'd honestly treat them right if it was an ingenious idea that we did actually decide to go with, and I just wanted to atleast mention something. We're not looking to steal ideas, more get a perspective of the general consensus and trends we find overall at the end of this thread. We want to focus on the true bodybuilding crowd, not the average planet fitness (shit even Golds these days) anorexic douchebag with abs who sees Arnold in the mirror while flexing his 13 inch guns after a set of curls.

Basically we want a general classy name that appeals to the overall fitness crowd and then have specific lines of clothing targeted at different groups (the most hardcore bodybuilders that don't fit into XXL under Armour shirts, physique competitors, women's physique and bikini competitors, the typical cocky wannabe douchebags (unfortunately probably the majority of the market), etc. We're also going to focus on another market but don't want to get too specific.

Here's the way I see it.

Underarmour is great but it isn't unique. It spans across every athletic area imaginable.

Gasp is amazing but too pricey for a lot of people.

Flag Nor Fail is awesome but too flashy and arrogant minded for most people.

NPC is too specific in the fact that it's more targeted to NPC competitors. (atleast I would feel stupid wearing it and had to say I had no competitive history every time someone asked at the gym).

Golds is too specific to one gym.

Universal/Animal doesn't have a wide selection.

Bodybuilding.com, well I'll just keep my comments to myself on that one lol

See where I'm going now?

I love the ideas so far, keep them coming.

And for the hell of it I'll raise it to $1000 instead of $200 just for kicks on the brand part. But I'm pretty sure we know it already, I will even tell someone I trust on here so no one thinks I just stole something and ran with it.

$200 for a saying if we use it(we are planning to have multiple sayings, depending on the style and target market line.)

More than anything we just want to know what you all want cuz if we do this then we will pay to advertise on pro muscle. We surely won't have a top page banner but you'll know were here lol

Oh and I forgot to say now that I explained myself quit being an asshole and post up some ideas. I know you got plenty! [emoji39]

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity