over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

having some health issues... =(

I told you to quit playing with your..........

dirty keyboard. Wash that keyboard would ya.:D

Here's to a speedy recovery.:fo:d-smil

My mom had Shingles I think it was last winter. Anyway she was telling me how bad she felt and how painful it was... it sounds bad. You'll be in my prayers..

I hope you get well soon!

the term for herpes in the hand is called "herpes witlow". shingles, chicken pox and genital and oral herpes are very similar type of virus.

Sending you healing thoughts. Hope you are well very soon.

It has to be an awkward experience in addittion to

being so painful. I hope that they can help you get it under contrrol quickly.

Allbeef

thanks everyone.. the swelling has gone down this morning.. i am going to take my meds and crawl back into bed. :) i have a doctors appt @ 1140 today to talk about possible bloodwork.... anyone wanna come hold my "good hand" i hate needles :eek:

thanks everyone.. the swelling has gone down this morning.. i am going to take my meds and crawl back into bed. :) i have a doctors appt @ 1140 today to talk about possible bloodwork.... anyone wanna come hold my "good hand" i hate needles :eek:

Which hand does the finger hurt on???? I will stretch as far as I can!

When I am nervous at the doctor's office... I just close my eyes and think of some of my favorite things.... snowflakes and cupcakes and big rolls of $50's :D

When I am nervous at the doctor's office... I just close my eyes and think of some of my favorite things.... snowflakes and cupcakes and big rolls of $50's :D

Ahhhh.... $50 bills would put me in my happy place too :D

I was in the hospital once and they had to give me 3 shots every 4 hours... I was told the nurses were flipping coins to see who would be the one to give me the next shot... I'm such a baby :eek:

Good luck...

thanks.. im leaving for the doc now.. the pain is better so i havent taken any vicodin.. i dont want to abuse it if i dont need it.... lets hope they can tell me what it is.... :confused:

hey there....

just read your post....and i'm sorry to hear that happened to you. my aunt had that happened to her to and it was painful for her but she pulled through. as strong as you are you'll have no troubles!!! :)

thinking about you and praying for a fast recovery!!!!!!

Thanks everyone for the thoughts! It means the world to me! Thank God the pain has gotten better! I guess that means the meds are working to kill the virus or whatever it is! :) just wanted to come to the doc because this is the second time its happened this year!

Thanks everyone for the thoughts! It means the world to me! Thank God the pain has gotten better! I guess that means the meds are working to kill the virus or whatever it is! :) just wanted to come to the doc because this is the second time its happened this year!

What did the DR say on your second visit?

ok back from the doctor.. and sadly there isnt anything they can determine right now.. they would have liked to extract some of the fluid from under the blister to send to the lab but since I have been on the meds for so long it seems the fluid is gone and the meds is killing the virus. so have to watch it and if it comes back then get in there immediately to get the fluid tested.

Have you been under a lot of stress lately? try to chill and have a bubble bath or something very relaxing... if it is indeed shingles (over the area of a dermatome) then any stress will make it worse....

Wonder if they have you on acyclovir or anything similar... For the antiviral drugs to be most effective, patients should begin taking them as soon as possible after the appearance of the rash, within 12 to 72 hours for maximum efficacy , should help with the outbreak even though you know that shingles is definitely for life.

Hope everything gets better soon

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
warsteiner70
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner