over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hematocrit Questions

I am in the same situation as you. Going to have to go off, or at least go on a very very low dose for a long while. The blood bank I went to said your hematocrit has to be below 55 in order to give.

Same thing mine said....I was at 55

I am in the same situation as you. Going to have to go off, or at least go on a very very low dose for a long while. The blood bank I went to said your hematocrit has to be below 55 in order to give.

Damn brother you didnt pass. Did you drink all the water and back off red meats and vitamins for a few days prior? How much test were you on? On anything else?

Damn brother you didnt pass. Did you drink all the water and back off red meats and vitamins for a few days prior? How much test were you on? On anything else?

yeah, I tested at 59. I did all those things and it was still high. I actually tested higher a week before, and I think that was because I was dehydrated. I was able to get it down, but not enough.

My hema is 54.4 Went to see a Hematologist and he set me up for this work up where they inject radiation in to blood to see if the % changes. Of course I did not tell him I was on anything. Let you know how the test comes out .

This will be cool to see. I have a feeling when hematocrit gets screwy on aas its not as bad as someone naturally having the problem. Kinda like have a shitty LH hormone if your natural is something serious and needs to be looked at but is perfectly normal if your on aas.

EQ and anadrol will raise the hemos and RBC's. Take an aspirin a day. That's what my doc told me to do. Also, drink tea to reduce the iron in your blood.

Can you elaborate on this?

What type of tea decreases iron stores?

yeah, I tested at 59. I did all those things and it was still high. I actually tested higher a week before, and I think that was because I was dehydrated. I was able to get it down, but not enough.

wow 59 is very high are you taking any anti E's and drinking plenty of H2O? I would also take Glycerol and a baby aspirin per day at that level.

EQ and anadrol will raise the hemos and RBC's. Take an aspirin a day. That's what my doc told me to do. Also, drink tea to reduce the iron in your blood.

I was on both EQ and drol . Will it come down after stopping cycle or will it stay elevated?

for some info on this you can ask the bicyclists

**broken link removed**

or just do a search on their forum

those dudes jack their crits up with epo, so they know how to get out of a bind

when your crit is very very high, you want to be careful about using things like raloxifene, tormefine, and maybe clomid and nolv, as can increase the risk of thrombosis (blood clotting).

Tbol I think does the opposite of blood clotting, I read it makes it hard to clot so can be dangerous. I wonder if using tbol would be benefitial.

My hema is 54.4 Went to see a Hematologist and he set me up for this work up where they inject radiation in to blood to see if the % changes. Of course I did not tell him I was on anything. Let you know how the test comes out .

You know why your crit is up why are you seeing a hematologist?

Back in my heavier days my crit got to 55, I was referred to a hematologist and denied AAS use as well. I endured CAT scans and O2 tests sleep studies and a plethora of blood work. Only after the threat of a bone marrow biopsy, radiation treatment to kill off marrow and other more invasive tests did I fess up. The docs think you have polycythemia and the treatment is phlebotomy and or shutting down the bone marrow. In our case stopping the stimulus of RBC production is key and then reducing the mass through a few pints of blood. It took 8 pints to get me down to 45 over a month 2 pints aweek.
As I mentioned many times before androgens stimulate the kidneys to dope the blood-they make EPO which turns on RBC production from the marrow and there is no negative feedback mechanism it rises.

It's up to you guys if you want to be truthful or not or deal with it the only way it will go down-stay off the juice for 4 months and dontae blood.
then when back on avoid the drol eq deca and keep cycle doses lower and shorter and give blood 1-2 times a month.

High RBC's is dangerous to the kidneys and CV system as well as risk of strokes and clots.

Keep the clotting down with bromelain, ginger root, omega 3's and a baby aspirin. This won't reduce the volume of red cells or the damage from it but keep the clotting down so the problem of the stressor of high hematocrit is there-it's like having sandpaper in the kidneys and pumping that stuff through the body just tears it down.

To me high hematocrit is more dangerous than raised liver enzymes of high cholesterol on a cycle which can be fixed with the right supps but unfortunately this can't be fixed with anything but time off and removing the RBC cell mass.

Last edited:
^^^ I wonder when this is really gonna become serious b/c i'd say %90 of aas users have elevated levels of rbc,hemo,hematcrit,etc... and there are A TON of aas users. Maybe our best bet is to just go to a dr, and try and get a script to do a double red cell donate every couple months(if you get denied at the blood bank due to high hema)

just want to re-iterate that it is not just eq and drol that elevate crit. test, tren, pretty much all gear raise it alot too. igf-1 also bumps it up fast. vit b-12 and iron will also help your body make more rbc

if you do want to measure your crit semi-regularly, just buy a zipocrit. they are about $200, and it is very easy to do yourself, as long as you are cool with drawing the small blood sample.

just want to re-iterate that it is not just eq and drol that elevate crit. test, tren, pretty much all gear raise it alot too. igf-1 also bumps it up fast. vit b-12 and iron will also help your body make more rbc

if you do want to measure your crit semi-regularly, just buy a zipocrit. they are about $200, and it is very easy to do yourself, as long as you are cool with drawing the small blood sample.

By what mechanism does IGF-1 Raise heamtocrit?
I know GH does not, just curious how IGF raises hemo?
(I wouldn't touch that Crap with a 10 foot pole anyway but first I heard of it)

I wouldn't restrict my iron I tried that and low iron is not something people on here want to go low on. I have restricted iron in the past to try and control RBC's and it didn't work out I thought I was getting enough from red meat but my hair started to thin and energy dropped over time.

The only effective way to immediately lower HCT, RBC, and BP that I know of is to give blood. Unfortunately, most places will only allow you to give once a month or every 2 months from what I've seen. Who in here said they were doing a pint three times a week? How did you go about doing that?

I was on both EQ and drol . Will it come down after stopping cycle or will it stay elevated?

Mine came down but it took about 4 months. I had to stop TRT and those two compounds. And I stayed off another 6 months to satisfy the doc.

The only effective way to immediately lower HCT, RBC, and BP that I know of is to give blood. Unfortunately, most places will only allow you to give once a month or every 2 months from what I've seen. Who in here said they were doing a pint three times a week? How did you go about doing that?
When bb cycling after the hematologist got it under control with phlebotomys- I did it through blood banks. It takes a bit of work but most of the time I gaive 3 pints every 54 days.
one at the Red Cross, one at another bank like the American Blood Bank and one at a local hospital Blood bank. Just search in your area.
I give one pint every 2 months now and am on HRT (endo prescribed) and my hemo is 46%. Sometimes I hit the bb twice in a month and it will be 42-44 %.
I check my levels at driect labs if the doc isn't puilling blood for my normal testing every few months.

"By what mechanism does IGF-1 Raise hemtocrit?"

not really sure, but plenty of guys who crit their blood (including myself) have noticed this. it may be because the igf-1 is simply hyper-hydrating the muscles, thus reducing blood plasma volume, giving a higher crit reading.

alot of enduro athletes are messing with igf-1 tho, bec it helps recov. has more to do with the recarb than for crit reasons though.

it is weird science. i've used epo, and really think some of the benefit of epo comes from a buffering and anti-oxidant effect, not simply crit elevation. that is another thread though.

MassiveG, how do you donate when most bb's deny donation if your hema is too high when they prick your finger during screening?

Also, maybe my fathers endo is wrong, but he said eleveated rbc's,hema and hemo on HRT is much safter than if your using nothing and have high levels. He said the test is directly raising the levels if on hrt, but if your natural and have elevated levels, it could be much more serious.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131