over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hematocrit Questions

When bb cycling after the hematologist got it under control with phlebotomys- I did it through blood banks. It takes a bit of work but most of the time I gaive 3 pints every 54 days.
one at the Red Cross, one at another bank like the American Blood Bank and one at a local hospital Blood bank. Just search in your area.
I give one pint every 2 months now and am on HRT (endo prescribed) and my hemo is 46%. Sometimes I hit the bb twice in a month and it will be 42-44 %.
I check my levels at driect labs if the doc isn't puilling blood for my normal testing every few months.

Econolabs.com is $10 cheaper on a cbc w/diff......if you are doing it semi often the extra $10 per session will start to ad up.

Thanks for the link.I probably won't use them as the unless I can use the same drawing center as I do for direct labs as it is 5 minutes drive from me house.:D ;)

You know why your crit is up why are you seeing a hematologist?

Back in my heavier days my crit got to 55, I was referred to a hematologist and denied AAS use as well. I endured CAT scans and O2 tests sleep studies and a plethora of blood work. Only after the threat of a bone marrow biopsy, radiation treatment to kill off marrow and other more invasive tests did I fess up. The docs think you have polycythemia and the treatment is phlebotomy and or shutting down the bone marrow. In our case stopping the stimulus of RBC production is key and then reducing the mass through a few pints of blood. It took 8 pints to get me down to 45 over a month 2 pints aweek.
As I mentioned many times before androgens stimulate the kidneys to dope the blood-they make EPO which turns on RBC production from the marrow and there is no negative feedback mechanism it rises.

It's up to you guys if you want to be truthful or not or deal with it the only way it will go down-stay off the juice for 4 months and dontae blood.
then when back on avoid the drol eq deca and keep cycle doses lower and shorter and give blood 1-2 times a month.

High RBC's is dangerous to the kidneys and CV system as well as risk of strokes and clots.

Keep the clotting down with bromelain, ginger root, omega 3's and a baby aspirin. This won't reduce the volume of red cells or the damage from it but keep the clotting down so the problem of the stressor of high hematocrit is there-it's like having sandpaper in the kidneys and pumping that stuff through the body just tears it down.

To me high hematocrit is more dangerous than raised liver enzymes of high cholesterol on a cycle which can be fixed with the right supps but unfortunately this can't be fixed with anything but time off and removing the RBC cell mass.

I started out to see my family Dr. for routine work she referred me to the hemo, it wasn't til after the appointment did I see these posts. So I guess I went to see what he had to say. No just waiting for the nucular blood test and see how that workout. I was clean for about 4-5 weeks and ready to start or finish I should say. If I just do a short cycle of HGH, test, and anavar you think I will be alright??
Any input appriciated!

9 year old thread here but I found it researching gh and its effects (if any) on hemoglobin, hematocrit, red blood cell count. I have nothing to back this up other than my own experience but I get blood work done annually for my work. I've been running trt for every blood work with no red flags until this year aloud to my hemo, crit and red blood cells being elevated. The only changing variable is that I started using gh. Call it coincident or whatever, just my experience.

EQ and anadrol will raise the hemos and RBC's. Take an aspirin a day. That's what my doc told me to do. Also, drink tea to reduce the iron in your blood.

Same here. Test and eq kill my rbc! Hematocrit was 52 last week when I donated, but I hadn't been taking aspirin in about 2 months. Started back taking it.

Aspirin won't actually lower hematocrit but it will prevent the likelihood of clotting.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws