over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Here's your TrinityD, InfinityD, derek7x, slashout, etc

Strange you say that, because he approached me about paying him for training. I declined, and he followed up by asking for my full real name. I found this a little odd.
It would give him leverage. That's all. Can't speculate on what but he could make it harder to get rid of the cockroach if you were concerned who he might give your identity to.

Course, jokes on him because EVERYONE knows who he is now. He got pretty epic smackdown. It was a team effort. I became suspicous of him in a thread where he was offering training advice and telling people he would pm them. Then rAJJIN's flag went up. Then he was exposed at anasci and banned and K1 caught some intel and it just steamrolled from there with some serious inertia.

He had a meteoric rise to the top of the board and an equally meteoric fall to The Isle of The Damned.

"He had a meteoric rise to the top of the board and an equally meteoric fall to The Isle of The Damned."......OTH

Now thats gonna go down as a PRICELESS statement on Promuscle!!
Maybe im just a computer dummy, ok not maybe...i admit i am, but OTH mentioned hes sure he still lurks here? I mean how is it possible, do you just constantly create new screen names? And doesn't each new username start at ZERO posts...so that new member with that low number pf posts will put up red flags anyway? And heres a really dumb question, at this point, how would he benefit from really being here??? Wish i had that kinda time on my hands, i would make more useful posts.........SPOOOOOOOKKKKYYYY!!!

Last edited:
"He had a meteoric rise to the top of the board and an equally meteoric fall to The Isle of The Damned."......OTH

Funny, I was about to type the same thing. Our boy OTH has a way with words, doesn't he? :headbang:

Maybe im just a computer dummy, ok not maybe...i admit i am, but OTH mentioned hes sure he still lurks here? I mean how is it possible, do you just constantly create new screen names? And doesn't each new username start at ZERO posts...so that new member with that low number pf posts will put up red flags anyway? And heres a really dumb question, at this point, how would he benefit from really being here??? Wish i had that kinda time on my hands, i would make more useful posts.........SPOOOOOOOKKKKYYYY!!!

Look at all the reminiscing in the later part of this thread...A lot of vets talking about the "old days". Someone like this guy who is definitely unbalanced, copies down all that info and then sounds like a really informed vet when he goes to whatever forum he chooses...If he's asked about his screen name, he could just make up some random name and say, 'I just lurked and didn't post much". Sad but it could happen!

You can sometimes see a thread where almost everyone posting has been a member for a few years but has 11 posts. And these users ask questions and talk to one another but it's really 1 guy.
OR there are a bunch of new guys who suddenly all seem to be posting in each others thread. There's a sponsor who i think is using to alternate accounts to keep his threads bumped. All joined the same day, always reply on same thread and if you check their profile page they're all viewing the same post at the same time.

OR there are a bunch of new guys who suddenly all seem to be posting in each others thread. There's a sponsor who i think is using to alternate accounts to keep his threads bumped. All joined the same day, always reply on same thread and if you check their profile page they're all viewing the same post at the same time.
Yes. And I know who you're talking about and I don't like it. But they are a sponsor and we have to support the people that keep the board alive.

What bothered me is when I was looking at maybe 9 or 10 people that voted for TrinityD, they were all members from 2009, 2010, 2011, etc with 20 posts, 15 posts... I know people like to lurk but the chances of that happening? Pretty slim. Why would someone who hasn't posted since 2013, all of a sudden rack up 10 posts in one day?

We do the best we can but we can't ban people on suspicion. If we were allowed to, the board would contain about 500 members LOL

Yes Bio, that makes sense in that scenario you described, never thought of it that way...but then again i tend to think in a stable, common sense kinda way. My only agenda here is what pretty much everyone else's is. Learn new info, and contribute on any topics that i can in a positive way. Everyone has their own personality, but this dude's agendas are unknown to me, and at the same time unlike anything ive ever seen. Low self esteem perhaps? Well im gonna paraphrase what another member previosly mentioned, luckily we have some of the best if not THE best mods on the 'net. And Bio with the addition of yourself and Lex, you guys have your work cut out for you "keeping the cuckoos in the clock". I applaud the way you guys handled him, professionally yet swiftly.

Last edited:
Monte, ha ha yeah OTH sure has a unique style....im sorry but i was hysterical laughing When i read that comment! That comment HAS TO go down as a PROMUSCLE classic........as well as this whole crazy situation!

Last edited:
Uncle Z, maybe i dont have 1,000 posts yet, but im comfortable saying i agree with you. Unfortunately, im sure this happens on other forums as well...as has been discussed these people "run game" on other forums as well. Thats why i always respected the Mods, its not easy tryin to "run the house" , and at the same time constantly monitor all the traffic. That shit must be exhausting. Does the phrase..." get a freaken life" apply here??
I imagine these SKETCHY members must have a sad social life. I may not have the time to post up and follow up with research nearly as much as i'd like here, but i try my best whenever possible. Personally, im proud to say im a member on Promuscle.

Look at all the reminiscing in the later part of this thread...A lot of vets talking about the "old days". Someone like this guy who is definitely unbalanced, copies down all that info and then sounds like a really informed vet when he goes to whatever forum he chooses...If he's asked about his screen name, he could just make up some random name and say, 'I just lurked and didn't post much". Sad but it could happen!
This is true. Also what UncleZ Rep just said. Going forward guys, you just have to get references. Ask if anyone can vouch for the person - no matter how knowledgeable and "in the game" they sound. If you see a join date that's 2010 or later and that person is talking about the kind of stuff we were just rapping, you have to seriously wonder who the hell that person is!

There is always going to be new crowd of bros here. I know that worries some of you. But like the crowd of new bros that show up at your gym, 1 or 2 are totally cool dudes. But even still, you wouldn't walk right up to them and say, "Hey I'm on 400mg test right now, what about you?"

Take some time, get to know them. REALLY know them. The old timers here have all made friends here and I'll probably know them the rest of my life. Anybody can do that. Even the new guys. But they have to earn it. That's why a member a ways back called me "The Cub Killer". Because I'm hard on them. Not brutal but I rattle their cage enough to get them to show their colors. It's pretty easy once you get the hang of it and learn to identify personality types.

But yes, yes, yes. Get references, pedigree information, etc. Don't just dump your purse in their lap when they signed up last year. There are many ways to contribute to this board. It isn't always information about drugs and bbing. It's support, helping people, keep it impersonal - at least until you know for sure the person at the other end of the wire is someone you can trust.

IT SUX people would take advantage of others, but some people really suck in this world.

mad props to the admin/mods looking out for the community.

hindsight right? but when i would read his posts it reminded me a hack of all trades sort of thing. he seemed to know everything about everything related to BB.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131