over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guys with a smartwatch/ring etc.

I have utilized an Oura now for 4 years I believe. Also whoop band, a myriad of watches even a chest strap paired for a special mattress pad.

Oura for me is the best.

The information I receive from it is invaluable - how certain foods, compounds, training modalities impact my RHR and HRV. It has allowed me to simultaneous maximize my weekly training as well as recovery.

It seems pretty accurate for sleep. I have the oura ring.

For me it was worth it because once I saw my sleep score/stats, I realized I need a CPAP. I didn't do a sleep study but rather just bought it. I've been having the best sleep since.

Also, when I first got the oura ring, I realized if I wanted a proper amount of REM sleep, I needed to stop smoking weed before bed. So now I do it about 3+ hours before bed and my sleep numbers have greatly improved.
What type CPAP and where did you get it. I had one years ago but couldn't keep it on. Like a leaf blower down my throat and the nose pillows is worse. I should try it again tho

The point of these devices isn’t to tell you what’s best. It’s to track things. RHR, sleep quality, steps etc
And then you use that info to do what is best or better. So they are reporting what is lacking

And then you use that info to do what is best or better. So they are reporting what is lacking
Or maybe they know what’s best for themselves already, and are using the device to ensure they hit that goal?

What ever works. I can tell by my performance what works for me.

What ever works. I can tell by my performance what works for me.
Same here typically, I don’t have any of these devices. But I understand the appeal to some people.

This headband might be quite good if you want more precise information of your sleep quality.

When it comes to guys asking Oura ring or Whoop my personal stance is would you rather wear a ring or a bracelet.

Both are top level tech. Whoop is my preference, but only because I’m a watch guy and don’t want to wear another ring. Oura tracks steps, but many have said it’s not fully accurate. Whoop does not track steps which is my biggest issue with it.

You can’t go wrong with either- comes down to preference of what you want to wear and is most functional.

When it comes to guys asking Oura ring or Whoop my personal stance is would you rather wear a ring or a bracelet.

Both are top level tech. Whoop is my preference, but only because I’m a watch guy and don’t want to wear another ring. Oura tracks steps, but many have said it’s not fully accurate. Whoop does not track steps which is my biggest issue with it.

You can’t go wrong with either- comes down to preference of what you want to wear and is most functional.
Yea I think I'd much rather wear a ring, the whoop is pretty ugly tbh... at least in my eyes

Yea I think I'd much rather wear a ring, the whoop is pretty ugly tbh... at least in my eyes
They have tons of bands and clips for it to make it stylish. The ring drove me crazy during my lifts. Just comes down to preference.

What type CPAP and where did you get it. I had one years ago but couldn't keep it on. Like a leaf blower down my throat and the nose pillows is worse. I should try it again tho

They're pretty easy to find on craigslist and facebook marketplace. A friend of a friend got it through insurance (resmed 10) but couldn't use it so I he gave it to me for $300 pretty much brand new. I bought my own hose and masks. I have a nasal and full face mask. Even though I breathe from my nose, I prefer the full face mask.

What made it easier for me is taping my mouth. So I get in bed and tape my mouth. Lay for maybe 5-10 mins and find the right angle that allows me to breathe just fine, this time also allows me to adjust to a proper breathing pattern. By the time I put the mask on it actually makes it easier to breathe and I fall asleep fairly quickly.

They're pretty easy to find on craigslist and facebook marketplace. A friend of a friend got it through insurance (resmed 10) but couldn't use it so I he gave it to me for $300 pretty much brand new. I bought my own hose and masks. I have a nasal and full face mask. Even though I breathe from my nose, I prefer the full face mask.

What made it easier for me is taping my mouth. So I get in bed and tape my mouth. Lay for maybe 5-10 mins and find the right angle that allows me to breathe just fine, this time also allows me to adjust to a proper breathing pattern. By the time I put the mask on it actually makes it easier to breathe and I fall asleep fairly quickly.
This is a big thing for guys new to CPAP. I still have to do it every now and then. If you'll lay down and get into a slow, calm breathing pattern (think box breathing) it'll make breathing with the CPAP much easier.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131