over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH and arms falling asleep at night.

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
It's been about 10-11days since I bumped my HGH from 2iu a day to 6iu a day and now I'm having trouble sleeping because my arms fall asleep so bad. I'm a side sleeper so I'm constantly flipping from one side to the other. I try to sleep on my back but I soon end on my side.

Is there anything that you guys do that help eliminate this or at least reduce it.??

I was taking 4iu a day for a while and had it a little better but since bumping up to 6iu it's WAY worse.

It's been about 10-11days since I bumped my HGH from 2iu a day to 6iu a day and now I'm having trouble sleeping because my arms fall asleep so bad. I'm a side sleeper so I'm constantly flipping from one side to the other. I try to sleep on my back but I soon end on my side.

Is there anything that you guys do that help eliminate this or at least reduce it.??

I was taking 4iu a day for a while and had it a little better but since bumping up to 6iu it's WAY worse.
I sleep holding a firm pillow as I’m a side sleeper. It allows my arms to not compress and hold as tight against my body. It’s always done the trick for me.

I’m dealing with this currently as well. When it wakes me up, I’ll flip on my back, then rest my arms across my torso. Seems to alleviate the numbness quickly.

Part of the fun since I went from 3-4iu to 10iu. Just gonna ride it out. It’ll eventually subside. It always does just takes some time.

Cage

Is it above the elbow or just below the batteries and hands? If it's elbow and below, nights splints can be very helpful.

Also, I've noticed a big difference in UGL brands that cause more numbness. For me, I've gotten good IGF scores with minimal soreness, while others flare my CTS really bad.

I sleep holding a firm pillow as I’m a side sleeper. It allows my arms to not compress and hold as tight against my body. It’s always done the trick for me.
Same here. My wife (Hispanic) will occasionally use that as a reason to get mad lmao

“what, you want to be holding some other bitch?!?” 😂😂

Same here. My wife (Hispanic) will occasionally use that as a reason to get mad lmao

“what, you want to be holding some other bitch?!?” 😂😂
I have a "snuggle pillow" as my wife calls it. It two pillows stuffed in one pillowcase , I started using it years ago when I had some shoulder pain and now I use it constantly for that , it was a lifesaver after shoulder surgery.
My wife bitch about it you I just tell her that I prefer the pillow cause it's cooler and doesn't fart on me 😁

I’ve had this with feet more than anything. I’m just hoping to ride it out and the water retention or whatever will pass. 2nd week on 5iu/day

5 IUs and same. I just try to lie on my back. If I lay on either side, my arm will go to sleep.

I’m using 9-12iu and it’s bad in my first 3 fingers of each arm - but worse on my left. Takes a good few min to wake em
Up if you will. This started after increasing my dose of Omnis - from 6iu where I didn’t really get this issue
But I’ve been on nonstop growth since 2006

I’m using 9-12iu and it’s bad in my first 3 fingers of each arm - but worse on my left. Takes a good few min to wake em
Up if you will. This started after increasing my dose of Omnis - from 6iu where I didn’t really get this issue
But I’ve been on nonstop growth since 2006
Have you found these types of GH sides subside after so many weeks/months at the same dosage?

I haven’t been on long enough at that dosage to find out. It’s def bothersome - but nothing I can’t deal with since feeling comes back after a few min.
Btw, what’s the mechanism of action that causes the numbness?

I haven’t been on long enough at that dosage to find out. It’s def bothersome - but nothing I can’t deal with since feeling comes back after a few min.
Btw, what’s the mechanism of action that causes the numbness?
Fluid accumulation around the nerves

With all duerespect "riding it" is not a wise approach! The irreversible side effects are a great possibility!

The nerve runs along the inside of your arm between the tricep and bicep. Find your trigger point and dig in, could be anywhere from your armpit to your elbow. Once you locate it and dig into it w semi aggressive massage you’ll get almost immediate relief.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity