over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Losing 7-8 lbs per night

dbbt

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
I wake up 2-3 times every night and absolutely piss like a racehorse each time. I can’t figure it out. I have been losing 7-8lbs from bedtime weight to morning weight. I’m on a low dose of Test E (300) and primo (300). My bfat is around 8% right now so my metabolism is also cranking. My coach suggested taking a 1/4 tsp of iodized salt before bed to see if that helps. Anyone else had this issue and how did you deal with it? I know I’m waking up dehydrated, today I had the headache as well.

In my experience this is an electrolyte issue, yes.

I aim for 5g of sodium and 5g of potassium daily, you can track your amounts quite accurately in macro/micro trackers such as Cronometer: https://cronometer.com

Certain medications like telmisartan and other things can also effect how much water you hold on to, so if you are on them you will need to experiment somewhat.

but what do you find strange about it? I don't know any bodybuilder who doesn't wake up at least 2-3x a night to pee - I lose about 10lbs every night - the more you weigh, the more you lose at night

Waking up dehydrated with a headache, surely must be an issue though no?

For me it´s 4,5-6,5 lbs every night.

I´m around 265 lbs.

Waking up dehydrated with a headache, surely must be an issue though no?
This is why you should wake up and drink water with electrolytes first thing.

Your body clearing excess fluid at night means it’s doing its job and your drinking adequate water the day before.

If you weren’t is when I’d be concerned IMO. For me it’s about 5-8 pounds depending on if it’s a baseline or high day.

For me it´s 6-7 lbs every night. I have the drinking regimen under control, including the electrolyte. I already take it as part of the lifestyle lol

I´m around 278 lbs now

This is why you should wake up and drink water with electrolytes first thing.

Your body clearing excess fluid at night means it’s doing its job and your drinking adequate water the day before.

If you weren’t is when I’d be concerned IMO. For me it’s about 5-8 pounds depending on if it’s a baseline or high day.

Maybe I'm the odd one then.

If you're all saying you wake up dehydrated with a headache every morning then I guess I'm doing something very wrong 😂

Maybe I'm the odd one then.

If you're all saying you wake up dehydrated with a headache every morning then I guess I'm doing something very wrong 😂
😂 nah that’s too far. Unless you’re taking a diuretic you shouldn’t be “that” dehydrated. I’d look at your electrolytes, sodium intake and water the day before if this is happening.

😂 nah that’s too far. Unless you’re taking a diuretic you shouldn’t be “that” dehydrated. I’d look at your electrolytes, sodium intake and water the day before if this is happening.
I feel completely normal and not dehydrated. no headache.

Yes this is my point lads. If you look at what OP is asking, the question is he's waking up dehydrated and with a headache but everyone is telling him it's normal.

Are people just not reading till the end of the paragraph? 😂

I’m waking up dehydrated, today I had the headache as well.

I find if i sip water all day long it turns my body into a water processing machine that is expecting more water on a regular basis. And i lose several pounds over night. When i drink the same amount but larger amounts at one time and at irregular intervals the body just processes it out as needed. And i lose far less water while sleeping as it is not in full process mode continuously. And i wake up less dehydrated.

Yes this is my point lads. If you look at what OP is asking, the question is he's waking up dehydrated and with a headache but everyone is telling him it's normal.

Are people just not reading till the end of the paragraph? 😂
Reading a full post before forming an opinion! You realize this it the internet! :) Next you will want the replies to be just about the question that was asked.

Reading a full post before forming an opinion! You realize this it the internet! :) Next you will want the replies to be just about the question that was asked.
That’s just way too much work. 😂 All I saw was pissing 2-3 times a night, losing 7-8 pounds and an isolated event of one headache. Lol

But it’s an electrolyte issue most likely. He’s cutting and lean. I’d also add some Magnesium Glycinate and consider taurine.

Thanks guys. I will make sure I get my electrolytes up and it’s good to know this is normal. Btw I only got a headache this morning so it’s not been daily. Sucks to see the scale fluctuating like that daily but it’s mostly water so that’s easy to replenish

That’s just way too much work. 😂 All I saw was pissing 2-3 times a night, losing 7-8 pounds and an isolated event of one headache. Lol

But it’s an electrolyte issue most likely. He’s cutting and lean. I’d also add some Magnesium Glycinate and consider taurine.
same for me. Just the first sentence of the OP and I think "that's normal" 🤷🤣

A gallon of water weighs 8.34 pounds plus all the food you eat all day. Everyone's weight will fluctuate from morning to night. You body is fasting at night, plus you are pissing out fluid every night. Also certain medications can leave you dehydrated or a headache.

If you can press your finger on your ankles before you lay down at night and it leaves an indentation for a while you might be having some Edema issues which could be a symptom of things you'd want to talk to your doctor about.

If no swelling i'd just do what my coach said. You're pissing a lot of fluid so it's not like you're having prostate issues or anything.

I take a medication that makes my mouth really dry so I always feel like I am dehydrated when I wake up. I keep a few bottles of water by my bedside to drink when I wake up to piss and for when i get up. I personally like it room temp so I can drink it fast. Can you correlate starting/changing anything to when you started experiencing these symptoms?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131