over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Training EOD (3-4x per week)

Good stuff. Just chiming in here.

Full body eod 👍

Upper / lower eod. (Doing this now.) 👍

Good results with upper one day, lower the next, then a day off. Then repeat. Then the weekend off. A week off every two months. But I was on ‘juice’ (big HRT) when doing this which I believe facilitated the effectiveness of this routine.
Something I have never done but will do so on my lab rat next year if I don’t try it on myself in the mean time. (I am not the best subject.)

M, torso

W, arms

F, legs

Weekends off.

Anybody here try this?

Well if you do chest and have 4 exercises of 4 sets, its almost impossible to go all out, balls tp the wall on every single set you do.
Why? Sure you won’t be able to move as heavy of a load and/or get as many reps but why would it be impossible to go balls out?
I saw Paul Carter post something very similar to what you said here.

For me personally I stick with one top set then depending on the exercise and how I feel will do a back off set.

Now for secondary exercises I will do 2 or 3 sets. It's alot more physically and mentally taxing to do 3 hard working sets of squats or deadlifts compared to leg ext or pulldowns.

Why? Sure you won’t be able to move as heavy of a load and/or get as many reps but why would it be impossible to go balls out?
I saw Paul Carter post something very similar to what you said here.
I beg to differ. I do it every workout and add in rest pause, drop sets, etc.
This is what i mean by all out, doing 16 sets like this would take you like 3 hours lol.

Its very individual but for me 8 hard sets is more than enough to stimulate growth.

This is what i mean by all out, doing 16 sets like this would take you like 3 hours lol.

Its very individual but for me 8 hard sets is more than enough to stimulate growth.
Why would it take 3 hours? That would depend on how long your rest periods are.
2 hard sets can be enough to stimulate growth but that’s different from claiming 16 hard sets would be impossible.
How many people are able to generate as much intensity as Jordan Peters?
If we’re using him as example though

Attachments

• IMG_9240.jpeg
    IMG_9240.jpeg
    42.4 KB · Views: 23
I agree totally. I workout 3 days a week most of the time. And I grow just fine. I don’t see a reason to train any more than that. And tbh if I workout more than that I notice I get burnt out quickly.
What is your 3 day a week split?

I think if people stopped listening to the “experts” in lab coats and started listening to their own bodies they’d be a lot better off.
It’s kinda all over the map even on this thread from 2x a day to 3-4 times a week and it’s all worked.

One thing ive never seen is a person who has a problem growing who is consistent, trains balls to the wall, takes drugs and has their nutrition up to par.

I’d hate to have to try and just get into training now. Theres way too much info and way too many people on social media contradicting each other with study after study.
Right. A lot of people now days definitely fuck themselves up listening to too many different people / podcast etc. Trying to be too scientific with their approach. SMH. The process really isn’t all that hard. Eat a lot , take good amount of gear/gh , and train decently hard and bam gains on top of gains. 🤷🤷‍♂️

I do mon- chest/shoulders/ tris, wed- back, bi fri- full arm workout (lighter weight, lots of slow controlled reps, some supersets) , legs (just added them in) have been skippin legs for a long time. But yeah this split works for me.
Shame on you for skipping legs ;).

But sounds like a good split. Would only swap legs and arms so you can full focus on legs that day and do some arm fluff afterwards since you already hitting them hard on the the other days.

I feel like a broken record saying this over and over again. It applies to gear, training and diet.

I don't agree with it at all. When I switched over to high volume, I did everything to failure. I did eventually need a break, but then adjust volume down a bit. I would hate to be in the middle of an intense set thinking "ok...I think I have 2 more reps....or is it three? Hmmm better stop now or my next set might lose a rep!"
Just take a longer rest.

I've been doing EOD weights for about 6 weeks and find the day break is beneficial. It gives me a mental break and let's my body recharge for the next session. I like that I can have a day in between to just do other things and not focus on the gym. I feel like I can get more out of the workout and volume/intensity when I have a rest day before going hard again

I beg to differ. I do it every workout and add in rest pause, drop sets, etc.
Long as you have results and you like it, my self don`t like drop set, I prefer variable training system.

i had my best gains doing upper/lower 6-7x a week with low-moderate volume each muscle group (per session 5-6 working sets back, 4 chest, 5 delt (side+rear) 4arms; lower was 6 quad 5 hamstrings 2adductor 3 calves) but my connective tissue / joints couldnt keep up.

i had my best gains doing upper/lower 6-7x a week with low-moderate volume each muscle group (per session 5-6 working sets back, 4 chest, 5 delt (side+rear) 4arms; lower was 6 quad 5 hamstrings 2adductor 3 calves) but my connective tissue / joints couldnt keep up.
Use lighter weights.

Use lighter weights.
I dont think this would have solved the problem for me.
main issue for me was not the joints but my forearms. My right extensor muscle is completely inflamed (tennis arm) and my left also hurt for a while.
they did get massively overworked because you still use your grip intensively on your lower body days

I don't believe in the sarcoplasmic growth theory in Levrone's case - if it was just sarcoplasm he wouldn't be so damn strong
I thought the same when I read that. I Bellevue he might of believed it but I'm pretty sure he was an absolute genetic freak and anything would work for him ha. If I remember right the guy had a band and would take months off of training and I've seen pics and believe he claimed to go down to 210. Then would train and grow into a show and walk on stage at shredded 240lbs if I remember right. If true that's nuts. Also based on your post I don't have near the knowledge you do. But unlike most guys on this site I cycle and don't use trt. Sure I beleive a natty guy can get some sarcoplasmic hypertrophy. But I know as soon as I go on a cycle within a few weeks water/glycogen stores are obviously full. After 25 years of training it's obvious you need to make the muscle grow. Or take superdrol ha pretty sure that is maxed out sarcoplasm.

I find hgh helps my body recover much quicker so I can generally train 5 times a week with high intensity. 6 each week is where I get worn out.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws