advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

7 Stop. What dose. In yo butt. New thread.

this is my assumption is it a shot of the routine postings of the forum

7 stop - a reference to FST 7 or another training principal that gets asked about often?
what dose - asked repeatedly on every drug thread here
in yo butt = a obvious response to either "where to pin?" or sub q vs im argument
new thread - this will all be asked again in a new thread every new day
Jesus man what you in the NSA or something??

I feel the OP is describing the hypocrisy that can be bodybuilding chat forums and standards.
I beg to differ! I feel this man speaks of the great imbalance of wealth within the finish population that live above the artic circle..the children are raised to cultivate dairy rats as a sole source of sustenance as well as income.

This rat milk is very low in vital nutrients, much like goat milk..the lack of thiamine alone leads to abominations such as poor bone health, neuromuscular problems, anime, and playing game cube.

The game cube and anime is the main issue as the finish have a fragile ecosystem which doesn’t bode well to outside influences!!

I totally get where this guy is coming from in the global economic realm of prophecy

This thread...LOL 👏🏿

That makes sense I was headed to the gym a few weeks ago and I grabbed my keys threw them in my pocket and headed to the garage. I get to my car door.and I am rummaging through my pockets and no keys. So usually I put things in certain spots so I know I'll remember them. Then immediately forget about that spot, good thing for me is I actually know what these spots are by now. So I figured they are in one of those spots, so I check them all. No keys like wtf so I look in obvious spots. After an hour I give up and just a grab my spare head.to.the gym. Still can't find.the.other keys so I was like well obviously there was.some rift in time and the keys are no longer in this realm. Worst thing is I just haven't manned up and asked for a new.plastic key tab. So every time I walk into the gym I am like.hey I forgot my gym card. So they have to use my phone number. I feel some sort of emotional connection to the keys that jumped time. Like one day they'll be back...so I just can't ask for a.new.gym card yet....its too soon. I.know I need to let go but just can't. My only comfort.is knowing that on some realm in some universe I am using those keys......

That makes sense I was headed to the gym a few weeks ago and I grabbed my keys threw them in my pocket and headed to the garage. I get to my car door.and I am rummaging through my pockets and no keys. So usually I put things in certain spots so I know I'll remember them. Then immediately forget about that spot, good thing for me is I actually know what these spots are by now. So I figured they are in one of those spots, so I check them all. No keys like wtf so I look in obvious spots. After an hour I give up and just a grab my spare head.to.the gym. Still can't find.the.other keys so I was like well obviously there was.some rift in time and the keys are no longer in this realm. Worst thing is I just haven't manned up and asked for a new.plastic key tab. So every time I walk into the gym I am like.hey I forgot my gym card. So they have to use my phone number. I feel some sort of emotional connection to the keys that jumped time. Like one day they'll be back...so I just can't ask for a.new.gym card yet....its too soon. I.know I need to let go but just can't. My only comfort.is knowing that on some realm in some universe I am using those keys......
They probally time traveled to the next owner of ur car..

They probally time traveled to the next owner of ur car..
Calling it the multiverse theory is a bit of an insult really..truthfully one time I took too much ephedrine and original jacked 3d..next thing I know I in jail at an old nazi weather station in fucken Cambodia of all damn places..the ordeal started in Texas.

The 85 year old man keeping me detained told me on no uncertain terms that I would be fine as long as I could provide proof of my existence as a human and not a “crab people”

Days later I once again woke up in my home where I was informed by my caretaker that simply had been asleep and shit the bed.

But the multiverse is real

I hate that shit...now days those fobs are 400 to replace. I lost on once ever since then I use a chain to keep my keys attached to a belt loop...not to look tough but because I'm not trying to be out $400 again. Worst is when you set your keys down somewhere in the gym and someone grabs them and hands them to you like you lost them or worse turns them into a front desk...you'd think if you see a random phone or set of keys somewhere discreet the owner put them there for a reason...so no one touches them and they can come back and grab before they leave

Calling it the multiverse theory is a bit of an insult really..truthfully one time I took too much ephedrine and original jacked 3d..next thing I know I in jail at an old nazi weather station in fucken Cambodia of all damn places..the ordeal started in Texas.

The 85 year old man keeping me detained told me on no uncertain terms that I would be fine as long as I could provide proof of my existence as a human and not a “crab people”

Days later I once again woke up in my home where I was informed by my caretaker that simply had been asleep and shit the bed.

But the multiverse is real
Thank god for depends

I hate that shit...now days those fobs are 400 to replace. I lost on once ever since then I use a chain to keep my keys attached to a belt loop...not to look tough but because I'm not trying to be out $400 again. Worst is when you set your keys down somewhere in the gym and someone grabs them and hands them to you like you lost them or worse turns them into a front desk...you'd think if you see a random phone or set of keys somewhere discreet the owner put them there for a reason...so no one touches them and they can come back and grab before they leave
Funny you should bring that.up because the first week I had the car I jumped into my sis pool and didn't realize my keys were in my pocket and the fob hasn't even worked since then and I bought the car used so I only got one. So maybe I can just get a working fob. Get that and some new gym cards i'll be on top of the world again. I been like using the key to unlock the car like you would on an old car for over two years. $400 sucks but whatever...I only drive the.car to the gym and walmart/Sams and to bury dead hookers. Which you know sometimes I just don't hear the safe word....I think everyone understands that/had it happen.

Funny you should bring that.up because the first week I had the car I jumped into my sis pool and didn't realize my keys were in my pocket and the fob hasn't even worked since then and I bought the car used so I only got one. So maybe I can just get a working fob. Get that and some new gym cards i'll be on top of the world again. I been like using the key to unlock the car like you would on an old car for over two years. $400 sucks but whatever...I only drive the.car to the gym and walmart/Sams and to bury dead hookers. Which you know sometimes I just don't hear the safe word....I think everyone understands that/had it happen.
Those fobs are a blessing and a curse. Years ago I was in a rental. Saw a hooker picked her up looked hot, she got in car that face was busted. I told her I wasn't interested...she demanded money to get out of my car....I told her to fuck off....so she grabbed the fob that was sitting in the cupbolder and ran. Had to pay her 200 to get it back, enterprise probably would have changed me $400-500 to replace. I'm lucky the car stayed on...not sure how long it would have ran if she didn't give it back. Learned 2 valuable lesson that night lol

Those fobs are a blessing and a curse. Years ago I was in a rental. Saw a hooker picked her up looked hot, she got in car that face was busted. I told her I wasn't interested...she demanded money to get out of my car....I told her to fuck off....so she grabbed the fob that was sitting in the cupbolder and ran. Had to pay her 200 to get it back, enterprise probably would have changed me $400-500 to replace. I'm lucky the car stayed on...not sure how long it would have ran if she didn't give it back. Learned 2 valuable lesson that night lol
I don't know if you're joking or serious??

When Bio replied to you earlier in this thread, you probably took it to mean he was flexing on you but when I read it, I got "dad looking out for you" vibes.

Fast forward into the thread and now I know QBkilla has bad eyes.

Oh, and QBkilla will pay for sex but sometimes gets extorted by hooker when s/he steals his keyfob. Was the busted hooker actually a guy in a wig? PROM wants to know. The level of projection that can be seen in your posts is 8K digital. You've already crossed the rubicon....might as well own it.

The more I read your posts, I realize that if I was you, I would probably be pissed about everything too.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131