over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH effect on facial features

It called the aging process. Look at your Dad's nose now and look at a pic when he was young.

Turkish, now that u mention ur wrists, what about ur hands. I have a friend in the northern part of my state. He tried to go pro for years. Always doing national qualifiers and pro qualifier shows. Never could get it done. Said he took a lot of gh and "real" igf which he said he got from manufacturer back in the day. His hands are massive beefy paws. He's been off gh for a couple years since he's not competing any more, but he's still a big sob. Takes hrt. I Havnt asked him about his hands but I'm going to. How are ur hands?

Jude, yes our cartilage continues to grow throughout our entire lives. Evidenced by our grandad's big noses and ears, but these young bb's in the prime of their lives would not experience this at such an early age. It's somewhat premature IMO.

Turkish, now that u mention ur wrists, what about ur hands. I have a friend in the northern part of my state. He tried to go pro for years. Always doing national qualifiers and pro qualifier shows. Never could get it done. Said he took a lot of gh and "real" igf which he said he got from manufacturer back in the day. His hands are massive beefy paws. He's been off gh for a couple years since he's not competing any more, but he's still a big sob. Takes hrt. I Havnt asked him about his hands but I'm going to. How are ur hands?

My hands have always been big. My race gauntlets are XXXXL in Alpinestar for my bike lol. However, I haven't had a chance to really compare them to before . While I was on growth I definitely noticed swelling which made them look much bigger. I'm sure they have grown a little as well but can't really prove it. My wrists were a tell tell sign since my watches now won't fit at all. I can't even close the clasp. Only 5-6 years ago they fit just fine with plenty of space.

My feet also used to be mainly size 12 but now I have to get most brands in 13. I can't really say for sure though if that's just the manufacturing difference over the years or my feet have really grown.

Thanks turkish. Interesting for sure.

Sure your musculature and skin changes as you age but your skeletal structure should not change. Well, I'll take that back. You will get shorter as there will be compression of the spine etc as you get much older.

Let's put it this way, I am not a big growth user. Right around when I was 30 I got on Serostim. Only did 2iu per day for about 8 months. Weight shot up to 290+ and I could no longer fit any of my watches on my wrist. To this day I still have to get links for all of the watches I wore for years. My skeletal structure changed!

All this just from 2ui/day? That seems drastic for just 2ui.

I do have a friends Dad who was prescribed gh and his hands for bigger as well on only 2ui...

I do have a friends Dad who was prescribed gh and his hands for bigger as well on only 2ui...

Yeah I said the same thing. I would have loved to do more but just couldn't afford to for the amount of time I was shooting for with this stuff.

I really notice the difference in women.

Before
BETHANY+HOWLETT.jpg

After
**broken link removed**

My god that's nasty.

My feet have grown from doing 3x a day 100mg GHRP2/100mg ModGRF.

Mike, have u went up a full size on ur shoes?

Sure your musculature and skin changes as you age but your skeletal structure should not change. Well, I'll take that back. You will get shorter as there will be compression of the spine etc as you get much older.

Let's put it this way, I am not a big growth user. Right around when I was 30 I got on Serostim. Only did 2iu per day for about 8 months. Weight shot up to 290+ and I could no longer fit any of my watches on my wrist. To this day I still have to get links for all of the watches I wore for years. My skeletal structure changed!

Thats odd, i would wager that i have used more growth than 95% of this board and to be honest with you, i can say possibly my head got about an 1/8" bigger and my nose a TAD wider but nothing drastic.

The real fucking odd thing i have noticed is that i got out of the marines in 1999 and wore a size 11 shoe. I now wear a size 12.5. Thats after a few years of use.

I have cut the gh back a bit recently after taking a few months off though, feet didnt go back=-)

Osiris, thanks for posting ur experience. We're u taking generics or pharma grade? And u don't have to give ur doses, but maybe tell us if u were in the range of what the pros are rumored to be at, 20-30 a day. Thanks.

Osiris, thanks for posting ur experience. We're u taking generics or pharma grade? And u don't have to give ur doses, but maybe tell us if u were in the range of what the pros are rumored to be at, 20-30 a day. Thanks.

I was on 10-15 iu ed of generics and I was at 9iu of serostim for a long time. No problem, I am always 110% honest. I could not get fat, I walked around about 6-7% all summer not working out and eating pizza down the jersey shore. It is a helluva drug. Now I take 3iu serostim

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

What Ive seen with people with gh is

a) For a few select people it transforms them. I would say maybe 3% of the people who use it....absolutely transform into something else. It works for everyone but for some rare few it turns them into something very special. (incredible leaness but at the same or higher bodyweight than they were previously which is of course large lean muscle mass gains). Again it works for everyone but again ive seen some people transform up into a new WOW level while the majority does not.

b) Especially with the above people who it works well for....virtually all of them get pronounced nose growth. I could for example in 30 seconds show you two well known bodybuilders who facially look much different than they did about 7 years ago with a simple image search on google. One was known as a really good looking guy (model good looks you could say) in his amateur days and his nose growth has pretty much canceled that look out.
{Said pro bodybuilder had inquired with me to train him back some years ago and he told me himself he was pretty shocked at the nose growth and shoe size additions that had happened}

Last edited:
Thanks O!

Doggcrapp, if u get back to this thread, do u know the time frame ur pro was into with the nose and feet growth? One to two years or much higher like say 5-6 years of higher dose usage?

Thanks O!

Doggcrapp, if u get back to this thread, do u know the time frame ur pro was into with the nose and feet growth? One to two years or much higher like say 5-6 years of higher dose usage?

Fyi I am at the mall shopping now and just bought a new pair of air max 1990's and they are 12.5. That's a size and a half in two years of gh and I am 5'6":)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

O, I'd say that's pretty significant. Would u say by looking at ur feet, they're out of proportion to ur body. Is this added width as well as length? Has anyone commented on them or noticed like say ur girlfriend or family? But u know, ur a big dude and they prolly dont look outta place. I'm 5'6 also at a size 10. Just curious! Thanks.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131