over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH redness around site injection ?

Stinks

Newbies
Hello everyone, this is my first time using HGH. I started 3iu a day, and have been getting small redness area at the site of injection. It's about the size of a nickel and little bit sore. It appears about 24 hours after injection and disapears two to three days later. I have read a few posts that said the HGH might be bad, bogus, or just allergic to it. I used a reliable sponser on the board and he also told me that the batch is good. I'm confused. Any help please. I'm using:

Pin: BD 29Gx1/2inch insulin
HGH: Yellow top Somatropin 10IU 191 amino acid Purity 99%
Water: Bacteriostatic Water

I'm mixing 10iu of water with the HGH and using 3iu a day.
Also injecting on the stomach and have checked many time to make sure i'm doing it right.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:yeahthat:
Guarantee it is that assuming you have sponsor HGH which would all but assure you it is clean. A single digit % of humans are allergic to benzyl alcohol. Sounds like you are one of them as your symptoms describe the allergy to a T. GL bro- BTW sterile or saline water easy to get and some say it is BETTER for HGH as most(if not all) pharmaceuticals come preloaded this way.:)

Thanks Littlebill, but i initially had tried sterile or saline water and had the same reaction. Then I switched to the BAC water thinking it would stop the sides. It didn't help. I think I must either have a bad batch or I just cant take GH. Never had any problems with regular Gear. Guess I might have to buy another product from a different source and find out.

you said you are mixing 10ius of bw with your 10ius of gh correct? use 1ml which =100ius of bw see if that helps, 10ius of bw is to little water.

you said you are mixing 10ius of bw with your 10ius of gh correct? use 1ml which =100ius of bw see if that helps, 10ius of bw is to little water.

Lets check the math:
10iu of hgh = about 3mg of hgh or 1 vial
10iu water added to 1 vial is correct
Sounds like bad GH or you truly have an allergy
What EXACTLY do you have?

My bad! Wheres the fucking edit button! On one of my syringes it goes 1-10 with 10 being 1ml. On the other it goes from 10-100 with 100 being 1ml of water. Hopefully the OP is diluting this shit proper or that could be the problem- taking 10X the desired amount.

stinks, did you get your gh from a board approved sponsor (don't name them)?

I hope it's a prob with reconstitution/BA cause the only other scenario I can think of is getting 192aa hgh, but I heard tht stuff is all but gone from china nowadays...

Thanks guys for all the time and information. Yes I'm mixing the GH with the proper amount of water. I have used saline and BAC water. Same sides exist. I get a small redness or welt at the injection site. Its not really sore but looks like a small infection at the site. I did get it from a sponser on the board. I will not name them but I have to believe the GH is not very good. I'll get another batch from a diferent sponer and see if I get the same sides. Hopefully not. Was an expensive try if it's bad GH. What a bummer. If you want to know more info on the product you can send me private message. thanks guys.

I had this happen to me when I first started taking HGH, small welt almost hard welt that would be reddish in color and sensitive that pop up at the site of injection the next day and stick around for maybe three days at most. After maybe three weeks or so it went away.

I'd read somewhere that this can happen, but goes away. I actually stopped using the one batch I had, and switched to another, problem persisted for awhile, once it stopped happening, I went back to the first batch that gave me the trouble to start with, and I no longer had issues with it. Maybe the same will happen for you.

As for HGH being bad or whatever, don't expect quick miracles from it. A couple months down the road you're going to look in the mirror and start noticing that you're leaning out, skin looks better .. ect.

The yellow tops that I have used from a sponser here are fantastic with no issues. Not sure which sponser you used but IP's yellows are awesome. Also, had IGF levels tested while on them back a year ago or so, and were above normal.

OK, guys just wanted to clear up where I got the HGH. It was not this board "Professional Muscle". It was another board named "Outlaw Muscle". Sorry for the mistake. I just checked the email and it was from a sponsor on that other board. I'm going to put in an order to a reputable sponsor on this board. Hope I have a better result. I'll post my results after I get an order.

OK, guys just wanted to clear up where I got the HGH. It was not this board "Professional Muscle". It was another board named "Outlaw Muscle". Sorry for the mistake. I just checked the email and it was from a sponsor on that other board. I'm going to put in an order to a reputable sponsor on this board. Hope I have a better result. I'll post my results after I get an order.

everyone on olm is good to go, bro?

:yeahthat:
Guarantee it is that assuming you have sponsor HGH which would all but assure you it is clean. A single digit % of humans are allergic to benzyl alcohol. Sounds like you are one of them as your symptoms describe the allergy to a T. GL bro- BTW sterile or saline water easy to get and some say it is BETTER for HGH as most(if not all) pharmaceuticals come preloaded this way.:)

Bill; Stinks says that he put 10 ieu of diluting agent that is why he is getting the redness he should put 1cc of bac water or other.

Hello everyone, this is my first time using HGH. I started 3iu a day, and have been getting small redness area at the site of injection. It's about the size of a nickel and little bit sore. It appears about 24 hours after injection and disapears two to three days later. I have read a few posts that said the HGH might be bad, bogus, or just allergic to it. I used a reliable sponser on the board and he also told me that the batch is good. I'm confused. Any help please. I'm using:

Pin: BD 29Gx1/2inch insulin
HGH: Yellow top Somatropin 10IU 191 amino acid Purity 99%
Water: Bacteriostatic Water

I'm mixing 10iu of water with the HGH and using 3iu a day.
Also injecting on the stomach and have checked many time to make sure i'm doing it right.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
10 ieu = 1 cc of bac water only one cc:banghead:

I have one vial with 10iu of hgh, i'm mixing it with 1ml of bac water. I'm using 3iu a day. Does that sound right? 10iu = 1ml

perfect. Sometimes I add 60 units or .6 ml to a 10 IU vial ans 20 units (0.2 ml) makes 3.33 iu or exactly 1/3 of the vial. Doing it this way you get exactly 3 shots of per vial and no guesswork.

Last edited:
I have one vial with 10iu of hgh, i'm mixing it with 1ml of bac water. I'm using 3iu a day. Does that sound right? 10iu = 1ml[/QUOTE
That formulation is indeed correct. Did you try just pinning the water of same volume with no product to gauge reaction yet? If so and the redness is present switch to the NaCl .9% which I am a big fan of now as the PH is 7.4- like our bodes and blood. Seems to mix nice and less of an irritant. Keep us posted Stinks.

Thanks Littlebill, but i initially had tried sterile or saline water and had the same reaction. Then I switched to the BAC water thinking it would stop the sides. It didn't help. I think I must either have a bad batch or I just cant take GH. Never had any problems with regular Gear. Guess I might have to buy another product from a different source and find out.

Ok now I see you did this- my bad. So it must be the product- unless you are unfortunately allergic to somatotropin :eek:
Do you have any buddies with different product you may try?

Littlebill, thanks for the idea. I actually just did try water without any product. I shot 3iu of BAC water and then 3iu of saline water on two separate occasions. It is indeed the product that is causing the red welt. Sucks cause I have a whole kit left. I'm going to try a good source on this board and see if it gives me the same. Hopefully not and it's just his brand. Thanks for all the help from you guys. Ive been using gear off and on for years but first time with HGH. Thanks all for the help. Gonna order this weeks and I'll update with the results.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Metaltn
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws