over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH vs Peptides half life chart

More like...why does everyone love DAC now...and swear by it...when 2 yrs ago you couldn't give that shit away! I'd like to see MK-677 on this chart. Does anyone know what DAT says about MK-677?

X2 this

I am not hating on DAC btw - just wondering aloud..

Here is the way I look at it. On that graph, DAC at only 3mg per week shows a continual 24 hours steady state of elevated serum GH. While the amount is low, when you add it up over 24 hours and have that 7 days a week; it amounts to quite a bit. I would be curious if someone knows how to add up the area under the curve to better compare all 3.

Here is the way I look at it. On that graph, DAC at only 3mg per week shows a continual 24 hours steady state of elevated serum GH. While the amount is low, when you add it up over 24 hours and have that 7 days a week; it amounts to quite a bit. I would be curious if someone knows how to add up the area under the curve to better compare all 3.

It's surely a mindfuck when your eyes see that very low amount. It raises to about a 7 within an hour...but pretty much stays at 1 the entire rest of the duration. I bet it would seem more reasonable to most of us if that line was raised a bit...

Last edited:
More like...why does everyone love DAC now...and swear by it...when 2 yrs ago you couldn't give that shit away! I'd like to see MK-677 on this chart. Does anyone know what DAT says about MK-677?

Everything has changed in the last few years--for the better--and thank God. More people today are posting bloodwork, chronicling real-world results, and becoming efficient at doing their own research.

We no longer need a single guy telling everyone that "DAC sucks" or "GH Bleed is bad and short, high spikes are good"...because we now know both of those statement are 100% bullshit.

In fact, we knew that for a long time, but for years the GH using community the peptide community were separated. Now they have come together and we see shit for what it really is.

The facts are this. GH bleed is FAR from a bad thing. Here's a dose of reality for all the anti-GH bleed people out there. The best results in both fat loss and muscle growth have always come from high-dose growth hormone, which does what? It causes the "dreaded" GH bleed! Guess what? Even better results come from high-dose GH taken twice daily, every single day!! That will cause GH bleed to happen 24/7/365, yet it destroys any old-school short-acting GH peptide combo.

Also, for years we had some people telling everyone that a GHRP-2 & Mod combo, dosed 3X daily, was worlds better than any DAC and GHRP combination, regardless of dose. We can now all let out a hardy LOL at that one.

Fucking MK-677 and DAC destroys the old-school GHRP-2 and Mod, 3X/day protocol, yet we were repeatedly told products like this could not produce superior results. DAC was even shunned because of the words of one man.

The truth is that not only are IGF-1 levels loads higher with the MK-677 and DAC combo, but GH levels are sustained at pretty high levels for most of the day--and pharm-grade GH already proved a long time ago that keeping GH levels elevated all day long was far more effective than keeping them elevated only a few hours a day.

The bottom line is that real-world results, tons of anecdotal evidence via user bloodwork, and legitimate comparisons all say the same thing--that much of the information we were given 5-10 years ago was horseshit. I don't care what scientific explanation someone provides when both bloodwork and real-world results are all screaming out against them time and time again.

Actually, I can't believe people ever took that GH bleed thing seriously, when growth hormone users knew for decades that it was pure hog-shit. 2 years ago, when people here were saying DAC was shit, I was telling everyone they were wrong...and that the DAC they were testing must have been bunk! Fortunately, everyone now knows the truth.

You see, bodybuilders want results in growth and fat loss, and when someone isn't focused on those goals, or when their recommendations start to prove inferior through repeated real-world observation and bloodwork, such fallacies should be rejected. As bodybuilder, we need to use what works--not what someone says should works..and that's the bottom line.

Long-acting GH peptides are among the most effective on the market..period...and we were told the exact opposite for almost a decade.

Now, short-acting GH peps can work great too--that's not open for debate--but as far as the above mentioned points go, they are no longer in dispute and anyone who denies them denies the truth.

Last edited:

You make good points--because you're using common sense and making basic comparisons between the available clinical/anecdotal bloodwork, as well as results.

If you look into it, you will find MUCH of what you were taught years back was wrong.

^^^^^ That back of yours isn't slowing u down at all Mike! Glad you're back, hope ur doing better.

Last edited:
I've used DAC at 4-5mg per week with MK 25mg per day and while I did sleep amazing I feel it was all bloat... I gained weight FAST, faster than with any AAS. I jumped 18lbs in like 4 weeks, I was hungry as hell all the time but like I said I was bloofy as all hell, I couldn't even do cardio because my ankles were so swollen. As soon as I stopped taking the Peps bloat went away and I was back to the weight I was fluctuating at prior.
This is exactly what happens when you use high-dose GH. This is an awesome combo and your symptoms are proof of that. Bloodwork would have proven it to you, as it has to others.

I've never tried GH but I am going to stock up soon
You just did above, as a DAC and MK combo produces almost identical results to GH in terms of length of GH exposure (GH bleed). Actually, this combo will keep GH levels elevated longer than a single injection of GH, but that's besides the point.

from majority of what I see that happens with GH it's more of a lean, vascular, 3D look obviously after time on and with correct timing that I have done research on it does great in assisting fat burning which is another plus I look forward to...
It does the same thing as what you experienced above, but if you only use around 3-4 IU of GH, don't expect to hold as much water and gain as much weight, as a 3-4 IU dose of GH will be weaker (lower GH an IGF-1 levels) than what that combo provided.

Also, not all GH products produce the same exact amount of water retention, eve when dealing with pharm-grade brands. There is dispute as to why this is, but it happens. Regardless, the point is that the effects you experienced above are very typical for someone running a solid dose of GH.

Maybe I was using too much Peps for me and passed my sweet spot, idk, but I do prefer the results I hear and see with GH as apposed to what I got with the Peps...
You just haven't been given all the correct information. Many guys bloat like crazy with GH, especially high-dose GH. Oh, and you shouldn't have expected dramatic fat loss from the DAC and MK combo, as you only ran it for 4 weeks. GH doesn't work that fast. Whether you're using DAC and MK, or regular GH, 4 weeks is way to soon to be able to properly evaluate its fat loss effects.

Edit: Besides, those chart results with those high spikes are from GRF/GHRH, not DAC... I've heard even less hype on those despite the very high natural spikes in GH than I ever did with DAC... Still GH seems to be top dog.

Last edited:
The facts are this. GH bleed is FAR from a bad thing. Here's a dose of reality for all the anti-GH bleed people out there. The best results in both fat loss and muscle growth have always come from high-dose growth hormone, which does what? It causes the "dreaded" GH bleed! Guess what? Even better results come from high-dose GH taken twice daily, every single day!! That will cause GH bleed to happen 24/7/365, yet it destroys any old-school short-acting GH peptide combo.

The truth is that not only are IGF-1 levels loads higher with the MK-677 and DAC combo, but GH levels are sustained at pretty high levels for most of the day--and pharm-grade GH already proved a long time ago that keeping GH levels elevated all day long was far more effective than keeping them elevated only a few hours a day.

As you said, the GH pulses from Mod GRF + a GHRP are more along the lines of how the body normally releases GH, but the GH bleed from CJC-1295 w/ DAC + MK-677 delivers better results for bodybuilding. My question is, are there negative side effects that come as a result of this GH bleed? How long should one use this combo in order to reap the benefits while minimizing the side effects?

Now, short-acting GH peps can work great too--that's not open for debate--but as far as the above mentioned points go, they are no longer in dispute and anyone who denies them denies the truth.

So what do you think about 3-4iu GH taken daily and then 100-200mcg GHRP + 100-200mcg mod grf post workout to cause a huge anabolic spike?

Has anyone gotten bloodwork done on 25mg MK-677 in conjunction with 5mg CJC w/DAC taken weekly? Can you link me? That combo with all the discounts going on now would be ~$160 a month.

If not, hell i'll splurge and do it. The more blood work/real world results we have the better, as Mike stated. The speculation and guessing games get us nowhere fast.

Has anyone gotten bloodwork done on 25mg MK-677 in conjunction with 5mg CJC w/DAC taken weekly? Can you link me? That combo with all the discounts going on now would be ~$160 a month.

If not, hell i'll splurge and do it. The more blood work/real world results we have the better, as Mike stated. The speculation and guessing games get us nowhere fast.

I posted it a little while back. I got a 297 in about 4 weeks. Unfortunately I didn't have a base but it's certainly higher than normal and a respectable number for a conservative dose in a short period of time. I believe Rambostallone posted good numbers too. Could be mistaken on the who. Oh and Cauthen as well.

I posted it a little while back. I got a 297 in about 4 weeks. Unfortunately I didn't have a base but it's certainly higher than normal and a respectable number for a conservative dose in a short period of time. I believe Rambostallone posted good numbers too. Could be mistaken on the who. Oh and Cauthen as well.

That's a good number indeed. I'll look up the other users, thanks.

What was your dosing protocol for the two compounds?

I started with 75mg mk677 for the first 5 days then went down to 25mg upon waking. The hunger was too much for me to go to sleep with. Dac was 1mg mon-thurs and Saturday. I know most guys split there dac to two pins a week or even one but the sides were better when I did smaller pins. If I do anything more than 2mg at once I'd be in the bathroom for a while.

I did 8mg dac a week and got a 415 igf... then went straight to 15mg a week and got a 607.. there was some ghrp6 in the first one and some mk677 in the second one.. dont really remember doses etc.. but the threads are here somewhere..

at 15mg the water retention was out of this world and I had to get some hctz.. at 8mg it was bearable..

Im the biggest/leanest I have ever been and there is absolutely no DOUBT in my mind that for the most part cjc with dac is to blame.

I would think if you have a healthy liver etc that 5mg with mk @25mg would be good for a 350 igf.. just speculation though

Absolutely, and there was a study that was done in 2005 that showed with about 2-3mg/wk of CJC 1295 DAC blood GH levels were increased 2-10x and blood IGF-1 levels were increased 1.5 - 3x. So not only are baselines of GH and IGF-1 elevated for 24 hours, they are elevated for 5-8 days with one injection. Combine the CJC/DAC with one of the GHRP's and the effect is even more dramatic especially in men. Of course this can be easily done with GH by breaking up doses to 2-3 injections/d.

Actually, I can't believe people ever took that GH bleed thing seriously, when growth hormone users knew for decades that it was pure hog-shit. 2 years ago, when people here were saying DAC was shit, I was telling everyone they were wrong...and that the DAC they were testing must have been bunk! Fortunately, everyone now knows the truth.

I agree with you Mike. I can't believe either that this GH bleed thing was ever taken seriously. But then those who push this theory are not interested in the truth, rather pushing their own agenda, which doesn't include building huge amounts of muscle.

Last edited:

Thank you Mike, for responding to my post. I learn a lot from you reading around your posts.

But do you really feel this DAC/MK, given my symptoms and results are equivalent to GH if not better? Going by your comparison saying what I felt and saw was equal to a good dose of GH..

Maybe you're right and I expected things a little too quickly.

I'll probably give it another try, maybe with a mild diuretic like Cauthen posted about because man, that bloat started getting uncomfortable. And it doesn't help that as it is, I have a serious appetite, I can out eat most guys 50lbs+ heavier than me (fast metabolism) but with that Dac/MK I was even more hungry so I'm sure that too contributed to the bloat..

I'm thinking I'll give it another go after summer when I'm at my leanest to really put on some muscle through the fall/winter...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131