advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hidea Yamagishi is the 2023 Masters Mr.O 212category. Henry Harry 2nd.

I agree. These guys out massed him. Keep in mind Vinny is 56 too. He is a class act though.
I think he could have done decent in 212.. not a win bit a better placing.. I dont know what his stage weight was though ..

I know hide is older now.. but.. he really did not gain the size back.. arms were nonexistent.. as were many other bodyparts.. Henry brought the good.. won most of the categories.. got screwed

Didnt he stop due to health issues ?
Looks like he definitely did not do the show but he was on the confirmed list so I didn’t know he was not doing it when I wrote that post. I follow him on insta but he doesn’t post much.

Politics for Hide, sad and this is what makes guys turned off from competition, shit calls

Looks like he definitely did not do the show but he was on the confirmed list so I didn’t know he was not doing it when I wrote that post. I follow him on insta but he doesn’t post much.
He did do the show but did not finish, there is a DNF on the scorecard next to his name

I saw some pics on IG and Hide looked noticeably sharper than the others but after seeing more pics and various videos it's actually crazy that he won. He was conditioned and dry from the front but from the back he was miles away from the other guys plus he is missing various body parts (arms are a very weak point) . He has what some may call an ugly physique. You can't fault the grind and everything he has achieved but that result is questionable at best. Although David Henry could have been more conditioned and if he were it might have be impossible to not award him the victory. Even so he was better overall and has really full, round and dense muscle bellies and good enough conditioning.

Why is this 3 months before the actual O?

Why is this 3 months before the actual O?
So guys who prepped and win can still dial it in for the real O.

…kidding. 💰💰 that is why.

In an ideal real bodybuilding world the Masters O would be a class at the real O and done the same day. And in America.

I saw some pics on IG and Hide looked noticeably sharper than the others but after seeing more pics and various videos it's actually crazy that he won. He was conditioned and dry from the front but from the back he was miles away from the other guys plus he is missing various body parts (arms are a very weak point) . He has what some may call an ugly physique. You can't fault the grind and everything he has achieved but that result is questionable at best. Although David Henry could have been more conditioned and if he were it might have be impossible to not award him the victory. Even so he was better overall and has really full, round and dense muscle bellies and good enough conditioning.
I would love to see Henry push through to the Olympia and bring in his peeled conditioning he’s known for and stand on stage with Shaun. Two of the hardest training guys in the sport.

I applaud and respect Hide as it was a great “transformation”, but if I ever lose a show that bad to someone on stage I would hand them my trophy and check and say well done.

And before anyone hates on me for saying that- I’m the one who wants more people to compete. This isn’t how we get there.

I respect Shaun massively for the physique he has built, and the shows he has won, That said, I *personally* find his physique extremely unaesthetic. No Hate No Beef No bones. I'm a fan of his personality and his work ethic, but his shape is just, as they say, "ain't it". Then again I don't know shit about fuck.

I respect Shaun massively for the physique he has built, and the shows he has won, That said, I *personally* find his physique extremely unaesthetic. No Hate No Beef No bones. I'm a fan of his personality and his work ethic, but his shape is just, as they say, "ain't it". Then again I don't know shit about fuck.
I was trying to be respectful bc he works hard as fuck. But IMO he’s out of control with the insulin and HGH.

Him vs Henry or even Kamal is night and day in terms of that “granite” look that’s built with less insulin usage.

I really wish Meadow’s had of been around to see his coaching through as I think we would have seen a different physique. Nothing but respect for Matt. Just different styles him and Meadows.

Can't imagine the frustration of traveling half way around the world, dumping a lot of money into this and not getting a fair shake from the judges.

I was hoping. Josh Lenartowics would do well. I'm curious to hear what's up with him not finishing.

I'm not sure how this guy didn't win the 212 (he got 3rd). Best overall package, at least based on the pics I've seen.
Agreed. Nobody has pointed out that Hide honestly should have been 3rd or 4th based on the picks and videos.

judging at this show was a joke. everyone on the poster won. fucking sad.

I love Kamal. he's the nicest guy ever, genuinely great dude. But he looked like a child compared to Max and Phil. all 3 were in amazing condition, as you'd expect.

This whole thing was just a parade for the old guard unfortunately.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131