over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Curry out of MR.O

Horrible news, I just think the best move for Brandon is to retire, he's got nothing to prove, won the olympia and the arnold. I hope him all the best.
Phil Heath had food poisoning a couple days out of the 2009 mr olympia.
So far Ramy, Brandon, Nick, Brett, Iain have pulled out of the show. This is 2019 2.0 where a whole bunch of top guys aren't competing.
I personally think the Mr O isn't what it used to be. I feel like the show has continually went downhill over the last several years. I really don't even like the physiques of the top level guys competing with the exception of a few.

I personally think the Mr O isn't what it used to be. I feel like the show has continually went downhill over the last several years. I really don't even like the physiques of the top level guys competing with the exception of a few.
Its downhill because its run as a show and not a a competition imo :) just look at the stage, its a wild, fireworks or some shit..instead of good lightning

Its downhill because its run as a show and not a a competition imo :) just look at the stage, its a wild, fireworks or some shit..instead of good lightning
Yeah basically a popularity contest.

Unpopular opinion but if bodybuilder needs to be medically cleared to compete he shouldn’t! The extremes they go to in order to get into contest shape is ridiculous and I can only imagine what Curry may have to do to get ready now? This is assuming he probably had fluids pumped into his system which means he’ll be worried about looking smooth on stage. I’m so fucking tired of these guys dying

Yeah basically a popularity contest.
Bob’s speech during the press conference when he brought Derek out says other wise. 🤣🤣

He went on about how the Olympia isn’t about politics, popularity or where you’re from and is judged purely by what’s seen on stage.

I wonder if he actually believes that. 😂

Bob’s speech during the press conference when he brought Derek out says other wise. 🤣🤣

He went on about how the Olympia isn’t about politics, popularity or where you’re from and is judged purely by what’s seen on stage.

I wonder if he actually believes that. 😂
I think Bob's a bit delusional and the O does seem like a popularity contest in a way and I am sure he really knows it 😂

I think I have changed my mind and want Hadi to win now. I really liked his interview. It has to be crazy to be Hany and like your two guys are possibly going to be 1 & 2 and you have to just coach them to be their best but cant really want one guy to win over the other. I get so emotional when I coach guys to compete, never had to pit two guys against each other though.
I was talking to someone about this yesterday.

Let's assume he was going to secretly want one or the other(not saying he does.)

1. Derek, baring something completely unforeseen, has a much longer career ahead of him at this point, BUT Derek could jump ship at ANY TIME to another coach.

2. Hadi has fewer years ahead of him but basically ZERO chance of jumping ship to another coach if he wants to continue to be an "employee" of evogen, which as I understand it is the only thing getting him admitted to the USA.

Hmmmmmmm

I was talking to someone about this yesterday.

Let's assume he was going to secretly want one or the other(not saying he does.)

1. Derek, baring something completely unforeseen, has a much longer career ahead of him at this point, BUT Derek could jump ship at ANY TIME to another coach.

2. Hadi has fewer years ahead of him but basically ZERO chance of jumping ship to another coach if he wants to continue to be an "employee" of evogen, which as I understand it is the only thing getting him admitted to the USA.

Hmmmmmmm
Derek don`t need any coach.

Derek don`t need any coach.

Idk why people think these coaches are not needed. It's the small tips that these coaches know that helps these guys. Yea they know how to lift and diet, pose etc but it's the small details they learn from these coaches. I recently watched a vid of hany and Derek training and there's small secrets being given everywhere from training, sleep, diet, posing, tanning, supps..

Idk why people think these coaches are not needed. It's the small tips that these coaches know that helps these guys. Yea they know how to lift and diet, pose etc but it's the small details they learn from these coaches. I recently watched a vid of hany and Derek training and there's small secrets being given everywhere from training, sleep, diet, posing, tanning, supps..
Exactly. A experienced and objective second eye can never hurt.

He doze need a posing expert.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner