over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Neil Curry has died

As someone who has been in that position, it’s almost impossible to talk..it took me at least 6 years and over 30 iPhone videos of me saying goodbye to my kids before I could talk about it
You’re still here. That’s what matters most man. Glad you navigated that craziness. I spent many nights with a gun in my mouth wondering, thinking no one gave a fuck about me. My kids saved my ass. What was normal depression was exacerbated by ssris.

It ain’t that easy. Most people don’t care. Most women will see you as weak for having feelings/showing emotion. Or you risk losing custody of your kids.
You’re right. It’s not that easy. And I didn’t mean it like that.
But there’s always someone there. Dr, friend, coworker, ANYONE.
Shit, I’ve seen guys depressed on here asking other members for help. We are supposed to be here for each other right?
That’s what it’s all about.
As someone who has been in that position, it’s almost impossible to talk..it took me at least 6 years and over 30 iPhone videos of me saying goodbye to my kids before I could talk about it
I’ve been in that position too.
Like I’ve said there’s always someone.

You’re still here. That’s what matters most man. Glad you navigated that craziness. I spent many nights with a gun in my mouth wondering, thinking no one gave a fuck about me. My kids saved my ass. What was normal depression was exacerbated by ssris.
Damn man, that's the roughest thing to go through. Hug your kids tight and be thankful for them as they are your light when you are in a very dark place!!!

You’re right. It’s not that easy. And I didn’t mean it like that.
But there’s always someone there. Dr, friend, coworker, ANYONE.
Shit, I’ve seen guys depressed on here asking other members for help. We are supposed to be here for each other right?
That’s what it’s all about.

I’ve been in that position too.
Like I’ve said there’s always someone.

Completely understand.wasn’t trying to single you out or anything, just my experience trying to talk with family/spouses/“friends”. Honestly the best help I’ve had came from online counseling. It took a while to find a therapist that fit me, ended up with a guy that was ex military, been in trouble with the law and been through several divorces. He was like talkin to the most non judgmental friend. But that period of time before finding him was rough, glad I made it.

I had to have severe medical intervention and psychedelic treatment..TBI related PTSD was about to kill me..and contrary to what other claim..no one was there or understood

You definitely don’t want to tell your doctor that you’re struggling with suicidal ideation

It's the best way a person could destroy his life, to talk about that kind of thing with medical professionals who are willing and desiring to treat him and lock up.

You definitely don’t want to tell your doctor that you’re struggling with suicidal ideation
Have you ever volunteered to work on a suicide hot line?

It's the best way a person could destroy his life, to talk about that kind of thing with medical professionals who are willing and desiring to treat him and lock up.
Like I said I’ve been there before. What I was trying to get across was there’s ALWAYS someone to talk to. ANYONE. I’ve known a handful of people who have taken their life and I wish they would have said something or wish that I could have tried to stop them.

It happened to me. It was a cry for help more than a real threat looking back but police cruiser was waiting in my driveway for me to show up so they could take me to a mental facility on an involuntary hold.

But you guys are wrong about this.

Even if it’s just a cry for help it might save a life or at the least get someone on the path to healing. After every psychiatrist and therapy session they ask me if I feel like hurting myself or others and I always answer NO. Is it always the truth? That’s a grey area but it’s part of the process. It means I haven’t given up. There’s hope. And I want a chance to try and prove I’m not a liar.

Does social media make individuals dealing with mental illness even more isolated?
SSRI's are a double edged sword when it comes to efficacy. They either work
or they don't. Like Luki said, throw hormones into the mix and it's like Russian roulette.
Lately I've been feeling like this screen that I sit behind to pass the time "is" the problem.

It happened to me. It was a cry for help more than a real threat looking back but police cruiser was waiting in my driveway for me to show up so they could take me to a mental facility on an involuntary hold.

To be fair to the doctors, I think they are required by the medical board to report this stuff - or risk serious penalties

this is very sad. RIP. I feel bad for his friends and family. I wish he had talked to someone that could've talked him out of this and helped him find a positive solution to what he was going through.

When I'm feeling down, I always go to the boys to talk. I tend not to talk to women about it because I dont think they fully understand the male experience and the burden we go through being a man, therefore I dont think they really care either.

I hope that for anyone going through any mental struggle that you keep finding reasons to stay with us and find someone to talk to. I've personally have dealt with anger and depression and disgust towards myself for my behavior and I found out about hypnotherapy and seen a hypnotherapist for a session on the topic and it was a night and day difference. I no longer had this war going on inside my head and I was better towards myself and everyone around me. That being said I hope that anyone going through any mental struggles sees this comment and makes an effort to give hypnotherapy a shot. Its not too good to be true and I would recommend it be one of the first things you try doing to help yourself.

As someone who attempted suicide right before I got into bodybuilding this truly hit home. Fortunately I was able to have a short conversation with him last year at the Pittsburgh Pro. He truly was a down to earth guy and had a sense of humor even before stepping on stage. I struggle with it having one foot in the door and one out. It’s a battle every single day for me and I’ve yet to find the courage to seek help.

As someone who attempted suicide right before I got into bodybuilding this truly hit home. Fortunately I was able to have a short conversation with him last year at the Pittsburgh Pro. He truly was a down to earth guy and had a sense of humor even before stepping on stage. I struggle with it having one foot in the door and one out. It’s a battle every single day for me and I’ve yet to find the courage to seek help.
I am truly glad you are with us.

To be fair to the doctors, I think they are required by the medical board to report this stuff - or risk serious penalties
Most states have laws that mandate it. Check your state's law on this topic.

Like I said I’ve been there before. What I was trying to get across was there’s ALWAYS someone to talk to. ANYONE. I’ve known a handful of people who have taken their life and I wish they would have said something or wish that I could have tried to stop them.

I have too 🙁

But . . . one thing I have learned after talking with professionals (and I have beaten myself up over this) is that once they have made up their mind to commit suicide, there are no words or actions (short of institutionalizing them) to change their mind. They will find a way. I think we all wish there is something we could or should have done but that rarely is the case if they are that serious and in that much pain.

In the beginning it is a huge cry for help but at the end it is their only relief for the horrible pain they must be enduring sorry to say.

I had a family friend who took his life some years back not with a gun but with drugs. What a sad way to go...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131