over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High doses of Ostarine

INTERESTING.........

I tealize that this is an older thread but have any other trainers here "experimented" with higher doses of Ostarine? Maybe 50-70 mgs is what is needed for those Anavar like games. When it first came out trainers were using 20-25 mgs and the gains weren't panning out like originally thoight. Did we finally realize at least 50 mgs was needed for Ostarine? Personal experiences?

i have run 10mg of ostarine per day... results were subtle but noticable after one month.

it does seem to cause increased amount of free test if taking trt doses.. which in turn
causes increased estro conversion..

once i stopped ostarine, water dropped and out came a very nice looking physique.

i did notice good strength and pumps about 3weeks in.. recovery, joints relief, and cardio all exceptional during this time.

i dont think high doses are needed.. i think minumum doses work just as well.. just take a bit more time.. my goals though are different though.. i am taller than most of the general pubnlic but like the very long and lean look.. not so much into the block and bloated look.

Taking 50mg+ per day of Ostarine us just reckless. The human studies were done with dosages of 1-3mg!!! and even at these doses side effects such as shutdown, worse HDL/LDL ratio, increased liver enzymes were noted. If you take 70 times that dose you have no idea what effect it will have :banghead:

I tealize that this is an older thread but have any other trainers here "experimented" with higher doses of Ostarine? Maybe 50-70 mgs is what is needed for those Anavar like games. When it first came out trainers were using 20-25 mgs and the gains weren't panning out like originally thoight. Did we finally realize at least 50 mgs was needed for Ostarine? Personal experiences?
You kidney and liver will be sitting next to with a big middle finger while you await transplant and your nuts will be the size of raisins.
Seems your boy is looking for test like results from a sermon which just isn't possible. There's a reason people use both if interested in freak physique or just sarm if interested in Abercrombie model look. Which can be obtained from strict diet and workout schedule alone but wtvr, don't wanna get off track.

You're doing your research (thank god) instead of just taking his word for it and now you see that most won't respond and if they do they say that's nuts.

Honestly, from the sounds of things I feel you may like yk11 as its a dht based research chem. Harden u up at lower dose. If you want size go with lgd 4033 but have some sort of pct on hand (I make a VERY good natty pct, esp for sarms. Sry.) And I'd have some pct ready with 15mg of osta as well. Shutdown is real. Not complete like dbol but upon cessation you will feel like ass.

Hope this helps. Just one man's opinion/experiences.

HIGH DOSE OSTARINE

I took 50 mgs of Ostarine (legit well know brand) and all of my bloodwork was normal except liver enzymes were slightly elevated. My AST was 49 (upper range of 45) and my AST was 69 (upper range of 44). Doc said nothing to worry about. My HDL was 35 but my total cholesterol was only 120. But it is suppressive as my total testosterone was 231 while on 200 mg test weekly.

Last edited:
I took 50 mgs of Ostarine (legit well know brand) and all of my bloodwork was normal except liver enzymes were slightly elevated. My AST was 49 (upper range of 45) and my AST was 69 (upper range of 44). Doc said nothing to worry about. My HDL was 35 but my total cholesterol was only 120. But it is suppressive as my total testosterone was 231 while on 200 mg test weekly.

I don't understand. Suppressive while on exogenous test?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I took 30mgs/day and it elevated my liver enzymes and beat up my lipids pretty bad. Probably won't ever do it again.

I was running 50mg of ostarine per day for 2 months....strength gains were nuts and I felt like recovery was really elevated.

but man going off that onto test/primo/GH I feel about 1000% better physically. No more headaches, no more lethargy, no more shitty sleep.

I think it would be nice to add in to blast 2-3 weeks with but anything more than that gets kinda shitty....and after awhile you get used to feeling shitty so you don't even feel shitty anymore, its just like your "normal"

.........until you come off that is :)

I think mg for mg Ostarine is stronger than Anavar honestly.

Every chick I know who has used Ostarine has had much better results from the Osta than from the Var, and it was legit Var.

How bad were they elevated ^^^^???

Not horrible, but my liver enzymes are typically not elevated.

ASL was 46 (0-40 IU/L)
ALT was 90 (0-44 IU/L)

Triglycerides 207 (0-149 mg/dL) this is high for me. Never had a problem with this before.
HDL 25 (>39mg/dL)
VLDL 41 (5-40 mg/dL)
LDL 96 (0-96 mg/dL)

Total Cholesterol 162 (100-199 mg/dL)

Can’t figure this out

I don't understand. Suppressive while on exogenous test?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have steadily cruising on 200 mg of Test (one shot every Monday). I had been taking Ostarine for a couple of months. I always stop my T shot a couple weeks before testing so my test level won’t be so high. So i waited 9 days after my last test shot and then got bloodwork. My test was only 231!!! Should it have been this low? I had been on the Ostarine for a couple of months.

Yes, He is right. Elderly men and women who took modest doses of Ostarine for 12 weeks grew 3 pounds of muscle and lost a pound of fat, with no changes to diet or exercise.
he is right about what? About 30mg being a very low dose? Are you retarded? The 'modest' doses used in studies are 1-3mg.

I have a buddy who said most literature on ostarine is not correct and 30 mg is very low dose. His wife takes 40 mg and he said 60 to 75 mg is what's needed to truly see its affects. Clearly he's not a scientist lol but I'm wondering if anyone has run doses like that and if you noticed anything different as I noticed almost nothing on 25 mg and it was a legit ostarine.

Anybody please clear me the benefits of high dosage Ostarine?

I took 30mgs/day and it elevated my liver enzymes and beat up my lipids pretty bad. Probably won't ever do it again.
I don't see any benefits vs using an oral.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
NWO
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner