over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High test cycles

Your saying Marcus Ruhl didn't use more than 1g of test?

LOL at these. Nassar on video was saying he was on 5g of test. Marcus ruhl was shooting 5cc of test prop into his each biceps. These guys were larger then life. Yes they had the greatest genetics. But they also took a ton of gear. Sorry ur not getting 280 shredded on 1g of test and a chicken and rice diet

Because they will tell you the truth lol

Maybe they would and maybe they wouldn't. One pro ive been close, very close friends with for 5 years or more. I will say this, I started using before him and I ate perfect and trained my ass off and he was still growing at the same rate as me abd when he went on, he grew leaps and bonds past me, why? genetics

Have you ever run pharm grade and compared it to a good generic like greytop? If you did you would know there is no difference.

yes I have, I ran legit pharm grade at 2iu and it was 100 percent better than the best generics.

I wish somebody told me what it really takes to be a pro bodybuilder when I first started, now that I'm getting more advanced I don't like all the stuff I have to do but I've already invested 9 years into this and will give it a try for a few more.

I honestly think it is irresponsible to tell some kid "all you need is 500 test and you'll look like ronnie" they'll waste years trying to look like Ronnie on 500 test

but if you tell them you are going to have to spend 1k/ per month on gh and take 5 shots of gh and insulin per day, most will realize that it is not worth it and won't waste their time

Id never tell anyone they could look like Ronnie, probably the most genetically gifted bodybuilder to ever. Honestly id never tell anyone they could look like a pro on any dose.

One day youll come face to face with someone genetically elite and youll ask them about drugs, training, food, dosages etc and they will have no idea what ur talking about. They will tell you they train how their coachs taught them in high school or college and youll stratch your head and realize the power of genetics

Well here is Dorian's Cycle for anyone who is interested:

pre olympia

weekly

Test Prop 300mg
tren 152 mg
primobolan 500mg
Daily- Anavar 50mg
GH 8 ius

I can only imagine how big he would be with today's doses

I don't think that's accurate for dorians cycle at all. 152mg tren per week? I once heard from someone who spoke to Leroy Davies, dorians training partner and the dosages he mentioned were much higher.

I don't think that's accurate for dorians cycle at all. 152mg tren per week? I once heard from someone who spoke to Leroy Davies, dorians training partner and the dosages he mentioned were much higher.

He's just quoting what Dorian said his doses were. He talked about it in Muscular Development a few times.

Dorian also said that his dosages went up quite a bit as his career progressed.. Those dosages listed were from his night of champions run very early in his pro career..

Dorian also said that his dosages went up quite a bit as his career progressed.. Those dosages listed were from his night of champions run very early in his pro career..

Nah he said he tried a slightly higher dose and hgh once but didn't like it so he stopped. Or something along those lines. He vehemently denied the crazy dosages people claimed he did.

Nah he said he tried a slightly higher dose and hgh once but didn't like it so he stopped. Or something along those lines. He vehemently denied the crazy dosages people claimed he did.

We all have seen the black and white photos where as in one year dorian made dramatic gains .. He said he just stopped " over dieting" and that's what caused the big gains for that year.. Now no offense to anyone who admires dorian but if you believe that then I have a bridge in San francisco Id like to sell Ya.. Lol.. As much as I push for lower dosages for most I also know what it takes to be 265 pounds shredded on a MR O stage and the dosages listed by dorian are understated.. But we see that all the time with many of these guys.. But yes I agree that many , with great genes, can get away with much less than most realize..

Dorian did state his off season cycle was 750 test.. 500 deca.. 50 mgs anavar.. For off season I have no issue believing that for the most part.. But we know when the olympua is on the line most overdo what is needed pre contest..

yes I have, I ran legit pharm grade at 2iu and it was 100 percent better than the best generics.

Well I've run Serostim straight from Walgreens at 18iu per day for about 5 months, no difference between running 20-25iu quality generics, just way cheaper. Know a few people with the same experience. But you have to get blood work to know you gh is good, igf levels don't lie

Here is what your competition will be on MINIMUM:

2g test
700 tren
700 mast
1g eq
100mg winstrol
40mg halotestin
20iu gh/day

Top guys will run 2-4g test

Hey bro would dropping the eq and adding npp in its place be better choice ,maybe even dropping dose npp a little ,what you think, maybe 700mg npp instead gram of eq

Last edited:
this thread turned to BULLLLL SHIIIIITTTT.........real quick.

figures....:cool:

Hey bro would dropping the eq and adding npp in its place be better choice ,maybe even dropping dose npp a little ,what you think, maybe 700mg npp instead gram of eq

NPP might make you hold more water but probobly would not be any difference from eq. 700 tren with 700 npp will require a little more cabergoline or prami.

I've ran 350 tren with 350 npp and it was good

Id never tell anyone they could look like Ronnie, probably the most genetically gifted bodybuilder to ever. Honestly id never tell anyone they could look like a pro on any dose.

One day youll come face to face with someone genetically elite and youll ask them about drugs, training, food, dosages etc and they will have no idea what ur talking about. They will tell you they train how their coachs taught them in high school or college and youll stratch your head and realize the power of genetics

This is all very true. But pretty much all of the freakiest guys I have spoken to in private are on at least 3 grams (most of the year). With blasts going to double that amount. There are always exceptions but I have learnt a lot over the years. I don't know any high calibre bodbuilders running less than 2 grams for bigger (contest) cycles. I can't post why but I also know some of the bigger UK bodybuilders are using more 8-10 grams per week. I also know of guys going through 5 bottles of syntherol every month. Guys running 100-200IU slin everyday. Some of the freakiest guys to ever post pics on this forum were on over 5 grams and half of that usually being tren. So whilst what you write is so true and some guys look incredible on 500mg test... better than most other bodybuilders when you go deep in you realize BB is full of abuse.

Just adding and due to fairly good sources but that Dorian stack is complete bs. Whilst I am sure he didn't use some of the doses you hear about today I am willing to bet he abused himself. Nothing would surprise me about Dorian put it that way. Now many of the other top bodybuilders from that day if you said 1.5g's contest time I wouldn't find that unbelievable (far from it).

This is all very true. But pretty much all of the freakiest guys I have spoken to in private are on at least 3 grams (most of the year). With blasts going to double that amount. There are always exceptions but I have learnt a lot over the years. I don't know any high calibre bodbuilders running less than 2 grams for bigger (contest) cycles. I can't post why but I also know some of the bigger UK bodybuilders are using more 8-10 grams per week. I also know of guys going through 5 bottles of syntherol every month. Guys running 100-200IU slin everyday. Some of the freakiest guys to ever post pics on this forum were on over 5 grams and half of that usually being tren. So whilst what you write is so true and some guys look incredible on 500mg test... better than most other bodybuilders when you go deep in you realize BB is full of abuse.

Just adding and due to fairly good sources but that Dorian stack is complete bs. Whilst I am sure he didn't use some of the doses you hear about today I am willing to bet he abused himself. Nothing would surprise me about Dorian put it that way. Now many of the other top bodybuilders from that day if you said 1.5g's contest time I wouldn't find that unbelievable (far from it).

People would be even more shocked if they knew what the bodybuilder girls take. I know someone who used to date the best female bodybuilder there ever was, and we he showed me her cycle I had no choice but to up my dose

Why not post pics? So many of these threads turn out to be fake.

Legality reasons? Explain please as I don't get this?

Surely we're all talking hypothetically anyway?

If you do compete then your pics will be out there anyway. But by posting your current look then the more knowledgable guys will be able to point you in the right direction.

Agreed

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
NWO