over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High test cycles

Thread just got real!

Dusty is my favorite BB, so I just wanted to post in this one because we may not see him back again for another 5 years:(:p

...and FB doesn't count:cool:

If I throw some more names in, maybe they'll come?

Shelby uses 5 grams of tren!!!

LOL.....I find that about 30lbs is the norm for exaggeration....

:cool:

Ah crap, I forgot the word "not" and you quoted my screw up. :D

Oh never mind, double negatives, maybe it was ok. Lol

Last edited:
Truthfully the reason I personally stepped away from the boards is because somewhere along the way less and less people wanted to discuss foundation (diet and training) and more and more wanted to talk pharmacy. Don't get me wrong there has always been a bunch of people that loved to talk gear and only gear but it was different when I first started posting here and for the years I was involved. We had HUGE threads arguing things like raw milk, importance of intra workout drinks, progressive overload, etc...

Here's my takeaway for those of you that are young and willing to listen. I started posting here sometime in 2007 and in 2008 I was a very common name in the threads. 2008 was also the year I won my first overall title. During those years and all of the years I was on here as a regular I loved talking and living the training and eating aspect of the game. I was uninterested in the threads about cycles and gear in general. I would post just as I lived and that was about the passion for the foundation of training and diet. Fast forward to today and look at who is where in the game of bodybuilding. I have no idea where all of the online chemists went but I can tell you I never learned their real names because they never went anywhere in the sport. Now look at people like myself and John who were obsessed with the foundation items. We are the ones who have taken our less than stellar genetics to where we are as well known people in the sport and continue to grow and improve through our continued focus on the basics.

Things that make you go hmmmm...

Dusty there will always be threads about dosages...it won't ever end. However, we could all really use you, Shelby, JM, Dante, B-Boy, etc to help get back to the foundation...we got rid of a lot of assholes on this board in order to get people like you to post again! Help be a mentor to the up and coming bodybuilders here on PM!!

Not that I can add anymore to this discussion that hasn't been said.. But one would be surprised on the number of pros that drop , in the off season, to just a low dose test and some hgh.. Now many will say they are on HRT dosages but it might be slightly higher .. But we are dealing with guys who are holding very " abnormal " amounts of muscle.. It's not unusual at all to hear many of these coaches have their clients go to 300-400 mgs test with around 3 ius of test all off season.. One Nabba pro had on his page the other day he was back on hrt for the next 9 months ( hrt to him is 300mgs and some HGH) .. So it's not unusual anymore.. But yes I also agree when it's time to ramp things up a few months before the show dosages for many will get excessive.. And so be it.. I have always been a advocate to taking the least amount of gear one can take and never increasing until you can honestly say your diet is great and your not over training or under recuperating.. Only then is the increase warranted.. As I've stated before if those variables are in line you don't need much gear.. I'm not against those that take large dosages.. I have just found after 3 or more decades of this stuff that the vast, vast majority take more than they need.. But we are a excessive breed lol.. One ladt example was a friend of mine who wanted a certain euro coach to train him.. This guy has a very good lineup of clients no doubt.. My buddy sent him all the pertain ent info and the first thing this guru did was cut his dosages in half.. Literally half and worked the diet hard.. He never looked better.. Just food for thought..

Dusty loved the skull crusher rest pause set you posted on fbook. John I liked the ham curl technique you posted as well, very easy to swing on that movement. Keep them coming... just throwing that out there...

Carry on

So bodybuilders exaggerate and BS about their body-weight, wouldn't these same bodybuilders understate and BS about their doses? or do they only lie about weight?

So bodybuilders exaggerate and BS about their body-weight, wouldn't these same bodybuilders understate and BS about their doses? or do they only lie about weight?

Nope, people will lie about everything so you will need to do what you feel is best to achieve the highest level you are looking to get out of your physique. You will never know what is the truth but thankfully I do and my blood work agrees with what I type

dude your just pushing it now.......

in this day and age.....EVERYTHING is BULLSHIT....people are committing
murders and suicides on social media.....LIVE...

anyone can be ANYONE behind a computer screen....and say ANYTHING
about ANYTHING....

who gives a shit about who says what....????
I take it as great entertainment.....a laugh....true..??? maybe
who cares.....just worry about yourself....

it refreshing hearing from a few pros here.....who have NO REASON
to lie about anything....sure some pros take 4...5...6 grams a week...
who cares....

ehhh

dude your just pushing it now.......

in this day and age.....EVERYTHING is BULLSHIT....people are committing
murders and suicides on social media.....LIVE...

anyone can be ANYONE behind a computer screen....and say ANYTHING
about ANYTHING....

who gives a shit about who says what....????
I take it as great entertainment.....a laugh....true..??? maybe
who cares.....just worry about yourself....

it refreshing hearing from a few pros here.....who have NO REASON
to lie about anything....sure some pros take 4...5...6 grams a week...
who cares....

ehhh

Here here

Ok just to keep the thread going for entertainment purposes:

I really like Mike O'hearns physique, what kind of diet and training would you guys recommend to achieve the physique naturally? I'm getting close but I'm relying on hormones to get there, are there any diet or training tips that will help me get there?

Mike really impressed me in the video with rich piana where he looked much better than rich.

(sorry for bringing two more names into this but they are pretty vocal about what they use or don't so it should be ok)

Here is the look I'm talking about, looks really good

Attachments

• sddefault.jpg
    sddefault.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 364
Ok just to keep the thread going for entertainment purposes:

I really like Mike O'hearns physique, what kind of diet and training would you guys recommend to achieve the physique naturally? I'm getting close but I'm relying on hormones to get there, are there any diet or training tips that will help me get there?

Mike really impressed me in the video with rich piana where he looked much better than rich.

(sorry for bringing two more names into this but they are pretty vocal about what they use or don't so it should be ok)

Go back in time and change your parents; only then you will have a shot at looking like Mike.

Mike O Hearn is a freak of nature, look at the poundages the dude trains with and he's 48 YEARS OLD. He's super lean year round, and carries a ton of muscle. Are PEDS involved? Sure, but it doesn't really matter.

Him getting up at 4 am everyday and getting under a squat rack with 400 lbs for the past 30 years is why he's Mike O Hearn. I don't personally like the guy, nor his stupid duck eggs, but that's the truth. We can always sit down and deduce what the "secret" dosage, diet, training regime of a person is, MUCH harder to follow through on it for year after year.

Just my thoughts.

Emeric, if you were 30 years old today and were competing, what do you think you would have to do to get to today's pro size. Eat more? Train Harder? or how would you add the 15lbs that you would need to be competitive today?

Are guys bigger today because they are training harder and eating more and are genetically superior? or are they using more advanced drug protocols?

I did look very good at age 30 with out taking hormones, so I would do it over agent the same way. My recommendation, first reach your genetic potentials with out drugs.

Well here is Dorian's Cycle for anyone who is interested:

pre olympia

weekly

Test Prop 300mg
tren 152 mg
primobolan 500mg
Daily- Anavar 50mg
GH 8 ius

I can only imagine how big he would be with today's doses

No , he would be not bigger, he would have a shorter carrier.

I was eating an unreasonable amount of food. It was legitimately over 7k clean calories everyday, no drugs will keep fat off with that much food.

But I was definitely more muscle than fat and lots of water. i dropped 20lbs in a week when I started dieting and dropped cals to about 4k

Diet was something like:

2 cups rice
1lb meat or 3 scoops whey
2 table spoons oil

8x per day

7 k? are you doing marathon also?

Truthfully the reason I personally stepped away from the boards is because somewhere along the way less and less people wanted to discuss foundation (diet and training) and more and more wanted to talk pharmacy. Don't get me wrong there has always been a bunch of people that loved to talk gear and only gear but it was different when I first started posting here and for the years I was involved. We had HUGE threads arguing things like raw milk, importance of intra workout drinks, progressive overload, etc...

Here's my takeaway for those of you that are young and willing to listen. I started posting here sometime in 2007 and in 2008 I was a very common name in the threads. 2008 was also the year I won my first overall title. During those years and all of the years I was on here as a regular I loved talking and living the training and eating aspect of the game. I was uninterested in the threads about cycles and gear in general. I would post just as I lived and that was about the passion for the foundation of training and diet. Fast forward to today and look at who is where in the game of bodybuilding. I have no idea where all of the online chemists went but I can tell you I never learned their real names because they never went anywhere in the sport. Now look at people like myself and John who were obsessed with the foundation items. We are the ones who have taken our less than stellar genetics to where we are as well known people in the sport and continue to grow and improve through our continued focus on the basics.

Things that make you go hmmmm...

Its just a pity that this is what forums have come to. The AAS sections have hundreds of thousands of threads and the training and diet sections have have a few thousand.

I know I speak for everyone here when we say we would love to see you and john post more often but I can understand why you stepped away.

All the best in your prep

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
chevy66
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity