advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How long do I have to be off hgh to get tested low so I can get a script from my endo

You obviously didn't look up the brand name at the highest dose is 1600mcg not mg and yes I take 12 a day 1 lozenge every hour or 2
Why do you think I was home bound for so
Many years because the pain is excruciating .you think its easy for me to workout not at all I need help from adjusting the seats to changing the bars and they even need to open my hands to put th over the handles then they close automatically .and I must bring my meds to the gym with me.
That's the only thing I do is go to the gym workout for a little bit socialize then back on my recliner taking meds all day
Who the fuck are any of you to say I'm lieing.
What benefit does this bring me.im not asking for anyone's pity.
Live one day in my shoes and I'd like to see you even leave your house or even try to workout.
Also my body is accustomed to my meds I don't get any type if sedation at all not did I ever.
When you have thousands of pain receptors the medicine will travel to them, if you take pain meds and don't have pain it will go straight to your central nervous system making you high it sedated.

LOL. Who am I? I'm someone who sees through your bs, that's who I am. It doesn't have to "benefit" you, but you have an ego that needs to be pumped up and this is how you get it. Live a day in your shoes huh? I'd say being shot point blank with a 12g is tramatic enough, so don't play the "I'm worse off that you'll ever know" bs card. Thank you for the pain med lesson doc. I've taken plenty throughout my life to know how they work and to know when someone is completly full of sh*t!!!! Your body has become accustomed to the medicine, hence you don't get sedated? LOLOLOLOL
You don't get "accustomed" to 160mg of opiates every hour. This is given to terminally ill cancer patients so they don't die in pain. It keeps them "sedated" so they don't agonize, and they take them every 4 hours, MAX! Yet somehow you take them every hour and are perfectly fine? There are many people on here that know nothing about pain meds, and I am NOT one of them. So save all this bs that you keep spewing. You wouldn't be able to function on that amount of meds let alone the "other meds" you take.

Again, you have not answered my question of WHO IS YOUR INSURANCE PROVIDER AND WHAT IS YOUR EXACT PLAN?

And for the record genius, 1600mcg is 160mg.

:confused:
1600mcgr => 1.6mg

sorry :p

You're right lol, long day

However, "Fentanyl is approximately 100 times more potent than morphine,[8] with 100 micrograms of fentanyl approximately equivalent to 10 mg of morphine"

So it would be more along the lines of 16mg of morphine which is relatively weak. I was taking 40mg Oxy every 4 hours after my gunshot. So OP, for that I apologize. I still don't believe most of what you write

However, "Fentanyl is approximately 100 times more potent than morphine,[8] with 100 micrograms of fentanyl approximately equivalent to 10 mg of morphine"

So it would be more along the lines of 16mg of morphine which is relatively weak. I was taking 40mg Oxy every 4 hours after my gunshot. So OP, for that I apologize. I still don't believe most of what you write

Would you like a picture of my boxes ,anyway I was on 120mg of oxycodone every 4 hours , didn't help anymore that's why they switched me to the lozenges
I'm sure wont believe I wear 4 100mcg patches of fentanyl on my back either which I think are useless ,methadone worked alot better for pain than the patches but this doctor doesn't believe in them would you like my full drug list plus all the i.v fentanyl I get from the hospital because sometimes pain gets so bad I have to use my life alert to get rushed to the hospital
If you followed my threads which you must you should know I'm on SSD so since your so smart figure out my health plan

It would be 160mg of morphine for every 1600mcg.
10mg x16=160mg
160mgx12=1920mg of morphine a day class dismissed

To answer your original question, what you are trying to do isn't possible, because GH doesn't use feedback inhibition like testosterone, no matter how much you take, you will still be producing natty amounts. Plus the fact that they will be testing IGF-1 and IGF1BP3.

My insurance pays for all my pain meds and its more expensive then hgh
60,000 a month.yes you read that right 720,000 a year just on my meds alone then throw in million dollar surgeries,pain management primary care physician
Neuro surgeons , frequent ambulance visits to the ER.
The cost of being admitted,all the nurses doctors I.v meds where talking atleast 1.5 million a year forgot about frequent blood work drug tests both piss and mouth swabs .this is without my surgeries per year give it take .
I don't pay a dime
I doubt -1500 or whatever it costs from the pharmacy the hgh that I would pay a penny for it.i know this for a fact
Just one medicine that I take everyday cost 25,000 a month
so back to the question how long will I have to be off hgh for my levels to go down

Your insurance company only pays a fraction of the retail cost for those meds, because it doesn't actually cost the pharacuitical company that much to make them. HG is different, the insurance company isn't going to get a break.

I had gyno removed and that was covered by my insurance.yes both my glands were removed so I will never have gyno again even if I took 10 grams of test a week with no AI .so you were saying ?

If your nipples aren't concave, then you can still grow it back, PLUS, you can still get fatty tissue gyno, even if you had fat lipoed out.

My recent commitment to not being a jerk prevents me from finishing this post.

To answer your original question, what you are trying to do isn't possible, because GH doesn't use feedback inhibition like testosterone, no matter how much you take, you will still be producing natty amounts. Plus the fact that they will be testing IGF-1 and IGF1BP3.

Your insurance company only pays a fraction of the retail cost for those meds, because it doesn't actually cost the pharacuitical company that much to make them. HG is different, the insurance company isn't going to get a break.

If your nipples aren't concave, then you can still grow it back, PLUS, you can still get fatty tissue gyno, even if you had fat lipoed out.

I appreciate an honest answer and thank you for not attacking me.yes I can get fatty tissue but my nipples were done by a breast doctor she removed both glands but it doesn't look that bad.i seem others where there nipples look horrible but you can tell if you know what your looking for on my chest.
Regards

I want to get hgh from my endocrinologist but am using hgh at the moment.
Hiw long does it take for your igf-1 levels go go back to normal or low . She will give me a blood test for test and hgh- igf1
So what's the clearance time

Unless your a dwarf, Hiv+ or have had a major head injury no doctor is going to write a script and for insurance to cover it would need to be any of the 3 reasons I said. I deal with doctors and insurance companies at my job

ripped i am not knocking or denying what you say but we are all waiting to know which insurance plan you have. maybe we want to get on that plan if we can afford it. one time when i was waiting to pay for my monthly prescriptions there was a family in front of me from another country or should i say not born in america when they went to check out the girl at the counter said no co pay so me being the ass that i am when it was my turn to apy asked the girl what insurance plan they had because i would like to maybe join since it has no co-pay....no answer...stood their silent i asked again in a louder voice...again no answer...then from the area where the pharmiciist was tooling around with his pills filling scrips i hear...its the govt plan...looked at him and he this look like most of us would have. i am paying over 100 in co pays and the govt plan paid none....welcome to america

ripped i am not knocking or denying what you say but we are all waiting to know which insurance plan you have. maybe we want to get on that plan if we can afford it. one time when i was waiting to pay for my monthly prescriptions there was a family in front of me from another country or should i say not born in america when they went to check out the girl at the counter said no co pay so me being the ass that i am when it was my turn to apy asked the girl what insurance plan they had because i would like to maybe join since it has no co-pay....no answer...stood their silent i asked again in a louder voice...again no answer...then from the area where the pharmiciist was tooling around with his pills filling scrips i hear...its the govt plan...looked at him and he this look like most of us would have. i am paying over 100 in co pays and the govt plan paid none....welcome to america

My girl used to be on a government insurance plan too. She could only get her meds from the county hospital though and never had to pay for her meds. Most gov insurance is mainly reserved for impoverished people. There is also gov insurance for the posh politicians and FBI jobs but those are no out of pocket and cover just about everything. I will say this though about gov insurance for the lower class. It sucks in that there is a list of meds that they will not cover because it's not considered to be medically necessary.

It would be 160mg of morphine for every 1600mcg.
10mg x16=160mg
160mgx12=1920mg of morphine a day class dismissed

Wow, I can feel the effects of turning 30 already lol
So my initial math was correct

But this just proves my point as to why I think you're full of it

You have yet to answer my question about which INSURANCE PROVIDER you have and what is your EXACT PLAN. You seem to read and comprehend everything that I, along with others have said, but you continue to skirt this question. Who knows, you may have been a politician, they skirt every question they can't answer too.

To your original question, there is no time off or anything to "qualify" you for gh from your endo. You have to have low igf levels or whatever. Good luck

Wow, I can feel the effects of turning 30 already lol
So my initial math was correct

But this just proves my point as to why I think you're full of it

You have yet to answer my question about which INSURANCE PROVIDER you have and what is your EXACT PLAN. You seem to read and comprehend everything that I, along with others have said, but you continue to skirt this question. Who knows, you may have been a politician, they skirt every question they can't answer too.

To your original question, there is no time off or anything to "qualify" you for gh from your endo. You have to have low igf levels or whatever. Good luck
Okay very easy to figure out what insurance plan I have.
Got injured. 15 years ago when I was 25 and been on ssd since .i can't work and was a young man when injured , and was paid cash for the jobs I worked before the accident,so never really paid taxes which kill me now cause I get paid shit a month .so can't work, I get less money a month than I used to make in a day .
So the govt pays my insurance.
Ill answer your next. Question I do I have money to research aas
There All expired but had enough left from before my accident .
How do I afford hgh I can't afford it my girlfriend pays for it cause she sees it helps me.
I'm gonna ask my doctor what he thinks about hgh and regenerating ligaments and tendons that's the only way they would pay for it if it helps healing or makes stronger whatever ligaments and tendons I have left then maybey .
My test levels are so low I can't function without it.
I think I answered all questions now and the actiq was not easy to get you must join a rems program along with your doctor and pharmacist and 98% of people who don't have terminally ill cancer gets denied.but because of the large amounts of meds I was on and nothing helped anymore they approved me.but still needs a prior approval every month.

Got injured. 15 years ago when I was 25 and been on ssd since .i can't work and was a young man when injured , and was paid cash for the jobs I worked before the accident,so never really paid taxes which kill me now cause I get paid shit a month .so can't work, I get less money a month than I used to make in a day .
How do I afford hgh I can't afford it my girlfriend pays for it cause she sees it helps me.
I'm gonna ask my doctor what he thinks about hgh and regenerating ligaments and tendons that's the only way they would pay for it if it helps healing or makes stronger whatever ligaments and tendons I have left then maybey .
I think I answered all questions now and the actiq was not easy to get you must join a rems program along with your doctor and pharmacist and 98% of people who don't have terminally ill cancer gets denied.but because of the large amounts of meds I was on and nothing helped anymore they approved me.but still needs a prior approval every month.

Hgh does not "regenerate" tendons or ligaments. There is no way your insurance is going to go along with that nor will they fully cover hgh for you since you don't have HIV. Also, please don't come here and tell us in a few weeks your insurance fully covers hgh because we will know that you are lying.

That's odd because every single person that I know on disability doesn't get free everything. Many of them are on medicaid and they still have to pay something. As I've said many times before, something about your story doesn't add up and doesn't make sense, at all. I've NEVER seen anyone on disability get everything paid for, ever. Not their meds, surgeries, therapy etc. My old roomate had been on disability for lik 12 yrs and got most (80% I believe) of his surgeries paid for (by the taxpayers), but he still had to pay something. His meds out of the hospital were for Oxy 80mg 60ct (name brand, not generic), cost him $600 which I paid for because he had no money. If you are disabled then I truly do feel for you, but I think you exaggerate some things. I know what it's like not to be able to do what you want to do bc of an injury, thank God I was able to get back to normal. I know how expensive meds get (paid $1500 for stuff when I had MRSA, that was my copay) but highly doubt you have $60k in med expenses each month. Anyways, have a good one, I'm out

Hgh does not "regenerate" tendons or ligaments. There is no way your insurance is going to go along with that nor will they fully cover hgh for you since you don't have HIV. Also, please don't come here and tell us in a few weeks your insurance fully covers hgh because we will know that you are lying.

Come on JM425, don't you know this guy has ssd insurance that pays for EVERYTHING!!! Next thing you know, they'll be paying for medicinal marijuana for him too. This story actually gets funnier each time he types something

That's odd because every single person that I know on disability doesn't get free everything. Many of them are on medicaid and they still have to pay something. As I've said many times before, something about your story doesn't add up and doesn't make sense, at all. I've NEVER seen anyone on disability get everything paid for, ever. Not their meds, surgeries, therapy etc. My old roomate had been on disability for lik 12 yrs and got most (80% I believe) of his surgeries paid for (by the taxpayers), but he still had to pay something. His meds out of the hospital were for Oxy 80mg 60ct (name brand, not generic), cost him $600 which I paid for because he had no money. If you are disabled then I truly do feel for you, but I think you exaggerate some things. I know what it's like not to be able to do what you want to do bc of an injury, thank God I was able to get back to normal. I know how expensive meds get (paid $1500 for stuff when I had MRSA, that was my copay) but highly doubt you have $60k in med expenses each month. Anyways, have a good one, I'm out
Just because that's the cost of the meds without insurance doesn't mean for a second that they actually pay a fraction of that.
For example day my pain management doctor submits a bill for 200.00 for a visit doesn't mean she will get that.she might get 100$ if shes lucky from my insurance.
Just like the cost of the actiq just because it would cost you 20,000 a month without insurance I doubt they will even pay 1/4 of the cost .
And actually I talked with my doctor about medical marijauna ,she said when New York legalizes it well talk then .it all depends on how the state distributes it
It. Will most likely be like jersey,you must be seen the same pain dic for a year before they can write you a script for it and it won't be given out like California
Anyway ,way to early to discuss that topic cause its bit legal here yet.

Just because that's the cost of the meds without insurance doesn't mean for a second that they actually pay a fraction of that.
For example day my pain management doctor submits a bill for 200.00 for a visit doesn't mean she will get that.she might get 100$ if shes lucky from my insurance.
Just like the cost of the actiq just because it would cost you 20,000 a month without insurance I doubt they will even pay 1/4 of the cost .
And actually I talked with my doctor about medical marijauna ,she said when New York legalizes it well talk then .it all depends on how the state distributes it
It. Will most likely be like jersey,you must be seen the same pain dic for a year before they can write you a script for it and it won't be given out like California
Anyway ,way to early to discuss that topic cause its bit legal here yet.

My insurance pays for all my pain meds and its more expensive then hgh
60,000 a month.yes you read that right 720,000 a year just on my meds alone then throw in million dollar surgeries,pain management primary care physician
Neuro surgeons , frequent ambulance visits to the ER.
The cost of being admitted,all the nurses doctors I.v meds where talking atleast 1.5 million a year forgot about frequent blood work drug tests both piss and mouth swabs .this is without my surgeries per year give it take .
I don't pay a dime
I doubt -1500 or whatever it costs from the pharmacy the hgh that I would pay a penny for it.i know this for a fact

Just one medicine that I take everyday cost 25,000 a month
so back to the question how long will I have to be off hgh for my levels to go down

Without insurance, you get a cheaper cost. That is a widely known fact. So I'm not understanding what you're saying. You say that you don't pay a dime for anything, that your insurance (taxpayers) pay for everything you get but insurance wouldn't pay a fraction? Not following you

Your doctor sumbits a $200 bill expecting the insurance to pay what it says it'll pay, then the remainder of the bill would be paid by none other than YOU. In your case, you don't have to pay :rolleyes: which leaves everybody else to pay higher insurance premiums and health care costs.

And the insurance wouldn't pay a fraction of the fentanyl for us, but yours pays it in full, right :rolleyes:

Sorry man, just everything you say makes your "story" more unbelievable. Here's some pics from my injury (if peeps are squeamish, don't look at the first one...you've been warned)

Attachments

• DSC_0012.JPG
    DSC_0012.JPG
    110.8 KB · Views: 393
  • DSC_0024.JPG
    DSC_0024.JPG
    102.4 KB · Views: 426
  • DSC_0025.JPG
    DSC_0025.JPG
    64.4 KB · Views: 426
  • DSC_0081.JPG
    DSC_0081.JPG
    110.2 KB · Views: 490
  • DSC_0019.JPG
    DSC_0019.JPG
    131.2 KB · Views: 436
Last edited:
Whatever the case may be, I hope you are able to have some sort of recovery from your accident

Without insurance, you get a cheaper cost. That is a widely known fact. So I'm not understanding what you're saying. You say that you don't pay a dime for anything, that your insurance (taxpayers) pay for everything you get but insurance wouldn't pay a fraction? Not following you

Your doctor sumbits a $200 bill expecting the insurance to pay what it says it'll pay, then the remainder of the bill would be paid by none other than YOU. In your case, you don't have to pay :rolleyes: which leaves everybody else to pay higher insurance premiums and health care costs.

And the insurance wouldn't pay a fraction of the fentanyl for us, but yours pays it in full, right :rolleyes:

Sorry man, just everything you say makes your "story" more unbelievable. Here's some pics from my injury (if peeps are squeamish, don't look at the first one...you've been warned)

FUARRRRRK. Is that first one your abdomen/hip region? Damn man, really hit a wide area despite being point blank. Sorry you had to go through that brother.

FUARRRRRK. Is that first one your abdomen/hip region? Damn man, really hit a wide area despite being point blank. Sorry you had to go through that brother.

Yeah man, they actually tried to do a muscle graft using my abdomen so they didn't have to sever any veins or anything, try to keep a good bloodflow. It rejected tho :( It ended up killing more tissue because of the rejection, so they had to remove more muscle from the leg. It sucked, but I can tell you one thing, I don't drink any more lol (I was drunk and walked into the wrong house at 3:30am and the guy thought I was a burglar). Been 7 years

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131