advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How long do I have to be off hgh to get tested low so I can get a script from my endo

Without insurance, you get a cheaper cost. That is a widely known fact. So I'm not understanding what you're saying. You say that you don't pay a dime for anything, that your insurance (taxpayers) pay for everything you get but insurance wouldn't pay a fraction? Not following you

Your doctor sumbits a $200 bill expecting the insurance to pay what it says it'll pay, then the remainder of the bill would be paid by none other than YOU. In your case, you don't have to pay :rolleyes: which leaves everybody else to pay higher insurance premiums and health care costs.

And the insurance wouldn't pay a fraction of the fentanyl for us, but yours pays it in full, right :rolleyes:

Sorry man, just everything you say makes your "story" more unbelievable. Here's some pics from my injury (if peeps are squeamish, don't look at the first one...you've been warned)
were they able to get all the shot out??? lead or steeel???

Without insurance, you get a cheaper cost. That is a widely known fact. So I'm not understanding what you're saying. You say that you don't pay a dime for anything, that your insurance (taxpayers) pay for everything you get but insurance wouldn't pay a fraction? Not following you

Your doctor sumbits a $200 bill expecting the insurance to pay what it says it'll pay, then the remainder of the bill would be paid by none other than YOU. In your case, you don't have to pay :rolleyes: which leaves everybody else to pay higher insurance premiums and health care costs.

And the insurance wouldn't pay a fraction of the fentanyl for us, but yours pays it in full, right :rolleyes:

Sorry man, just everything you say makes your "story" more unbelievable. Here's some pics from my injury (if peeps are squeamish, don't look at the first one...you've been warned)
I'm glad you recovered from you accident I wish I can say the same
it is medicade if the doctor excepts the insurance she must take whatever they give her.same goes with meds I don't know where you live but paying cash is a rediculously more money .thats why I know the price of the actiq because before the doctor gave the prior approval I asked what it would cost oo almost had a heart attack so I waited then got approved and the cost was free. The pharmacy I go to doesn't charge medicade patients copay s even if he did it would be 1$ and max 3$ but my pharmacy doesn't accept I pays from medicade patients he wins seven pharmacys and is always busy.
I wish I didn't have to take any medicine and could go back to work sucks but that's life and im trying very heard to have any quality of life.

While the whole thing sounds pretty far fetched and trollish (no offense OP), but to those criticizing him, he's is correct about the insurance stuff and reimbursements.

I can't imagine you'll get GH scripted and paid for though. Anyway, if it's real, that sucks man, best of luck to you and let us know how it turns out.

You could always have bloodwork done privately and make sure IGF levels are low before you go to the doc. It'd obviously be worth the money if you think they'll actually pay for GH.

While the whole thing sounds pretty far fetched and trollish (no offense OP), but to those criticizing him, he's is correct about the insurance stuff and reimbursements.

I can't imagine you'll get GH scripted and paid for though. Anyway, if it's real, that sucks man, best of luck to you and let us know how it turns out.

You could always have bloodwork done privately and make sure IGF levels are low before you go to the doc. It'd obviously be worth the money if you think they'll actually pay for GH.

Well I appreciate the concern and I'm trying my hardest to have some quality of life even though its hard .im just lucky to have a girlfriend that stuck by me and goes out if her way to help me.
My own family don't give a shot about me ,they c
Don't know if Im alive or dead.the only one who did care was my mother who died for no reason at the young age of 65 .
And as far as getting my igf-1 levels tested before the endo is impossible cSuse if New York laws.you must have a primary care physician or an endo to write the blood panel and there no loop holes

were they able to get all the shot out??? lead or steeel???

Not sure what the material is made of, but no, they didn't even attempt to get it all out. Said I would die on the operating table if they did. The shot is lodged between veins and arteries so it'd be too risky. Sometimes it'll fall out in the shower, it's kinda creepy

I work in the insurance field and have been through enough surgeries/medical treatments to know how insurance payout and reimbursements work. As I've stated in this thread, I played professional baseball and pro athletes have really good insurance policies. With that said, I still had to pay for meds (generics) and still had out of pocket expenses. The reimbursements many times weren't worth the stamps used to mail the check lol (not really, just not a ton) Insurance companies are required to send EOB (explanation of benefits for those who don't know what that means) and it shows you exactly what the insurance company will pay and what you will pay. Anyways, this isn't a pissing match about who knows what. I truly hope that you can have some semblance of a normal life OP

I deal with medicaid and medicare patients daily most of them for pain. They both only have a certain amount of slots. After the slots run out then your shit out of luck, and the amount your talking about doesnt add up. HGH will not be covered unless you have aids or stunted growth as a child. The amount pain meds you are on will be what kills you in my opinion. I deal with strung out pill heads daily, not saying you are, but your story doesnt make since. If you are on all that, then your life must really suck. Making your whole day about how much pain meds you are taking is just crazy. I have seen people dying from horribly painful diseases come in that dont take a fourth of the meds you do.:lightbulb:

I deal with medicaid and medicare patients daily most of them for pain. They both only have a certain amount of slots. After the slots run out then your shit out of luck, and the amount your talking about doesnt add up. HGH will not be covered unless you have aids or stunted growth as a child. The amount pain meds you are on will be what kills you in my opinion. I deal with strung out pill heads daily, not saying you are, but your story doesnt make since. If you are on all that, then your life must really suck. Making your whole day about how much pain meds you are taking is just crazy. I have seen people dying from horribly painful diseases come in that dont take a fourth of the meds you do.:lightbulb:

Your right I have no quality of life,my life is basically trying to get some pain relief. And after being on pain meds for so many years nothing works . I just went on Friday to my pain doctor and they did a genetics test on me since they can't find any combination of meds to get me out of debilitating pain .
I've already tried everything at rediculous dosages and my body adapts way to quickly to meds and it sucks.i wish for 1 day I could even be at 5 on a scale from 1-10.the last 2 months I've been between a 9 and a ten and it gets to the point Where I'd rather not wake up.
I hope they can figure something out cause I would like to have somewhat of a normal life.
As for the hgh your probably right they won't cover it or even prescribe it but I have nothing lose so ill eventually try.
I wish I was lying about the amount of meds I take they should kill 20 people or more but this is my life and I'm trying my best to push Forward

richie,

Having served in the Marine Corps for nearly a decade, I can tell you that with gov't insurance you have absolutely NO co-pay and do not pay a dime for any surgeries or any doctor visits for that matter! NOTHING. Although you may work with insurance companies, you clearly do not understand how the gov't insurance plans work. Why are you so dead set on trying to prove the OP wrong?

I'll tell you that when I had my hernia surgery I paid absolutely nothing. Didn't pay for the meds either. And when we do see outside providers, they send the gov't a bill and the gov't decides how much they will pay the provider. We do not pay the remainder. Peroid. So when the OP gave the example of the $200 bill and the insurance company only pays $100, that is correct...we are NOT responsible to cover the remainder.

richie,

Having served in the Marine Corps for nearly a decade, I can tell you that with gov't insurance you have absolutely NO co-pay and do not pay a dime for any surgeries or any doctor visits for that matter! NOTHING. Although you may work with insurance companies, you clearly do not understand how the gov't insurance plans work. Why are you so dead set on trying to prove the OP wrong?

I'll tell you that when I had my hernia surgery I paid absolutely nothing. Didn't pay for the meds either. And when we do see outside providers, they send the gov't a bill and the gov't decides how much they will pay the provider. We do not pay the remainder. Peroid. So when the OP gave the example of the $200 bill and the insurance company only pays $100, that is correct...we are NOT responsible to cover the remainder.

This is inaccurate.

Whatever the case might be thank you for making me pay a crap ton more for my sub par insurance :(

kala,

you apparently do not understand the way tricare works for active duty military or certain gov't employees.

kala,

you apparently do not understand the way tricare works for active duty military or certain gov't employees.

I never have to pay anything I wouldn't be able to afford it .
My last surgery just. For the orthepic and neurosurgeon was about 3 million
Then all the meds they had me on at the hospital for the 2 weeks I was there plus all the nurses and doctors for the time I was there and the anesthesiologist .also the acute rehab hospital which I was there for about a month.
Overall it was over 10 million dollars or more. The only reason I know is cause they send me a form in the mail telling me what the doctors and hospitals ask for and then they say what they paid which was nowhere mere the total amount.
And on the bottom of these statements it says patient is not responsible for the difference in money or something along the lines.

What happened to you? whats wrong with you? just curious .
answer to your original question 2 weeks clearance I have read. I think this is your best shot;
extremely rare in adults
Growth hormone deficiency is a disorder that involves the pituitary gland (a small gland located at the base of the brain). This gland produces growth hormone and other hormones (chemical messengers of the body). When it does not produce enough growth hormone, growth will be slower than normal. If other pituitary hormones are absent or present in inadequate amounts, the condition is called hypopituitarism.

Growth hormone deficiency can occur at any age. Growth hormone is necessary for normal growth and development in children. In adults, growth hormone is needed to maintain the proper amounts of body fat, muscle, and bone. In adults, low or absent growth hormone can also cause emotional symptoms, such as tiredness and lack of motivation.

Or HIV+

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?